Who is the latest ME TOO woman?

Back in 82 you were probably nothing more than a gleam in your Momma's eye and a hard spot in your Daddy's pants. How would you know?
`
My aunt, who raised me, told me.Back then, police treated rape victims like dirt.
`

Yeah, and I had many relatives called black people "ni**ers" all of the time too! That doesn't mean they were right.

She never made an allegstion. The letter came from a third party.

This is seriously starting to smell.

True. She stated that it was no big deal. It was Feinstein who is making such a stink over it.

All to no avail, though. He will be confirmed and seated.

She did? Funny because she said that it derailed her life for like 5 years. Do you always try to talk for other people you don't know?
You people do, i mean with Clinton's victims. You said you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park, that's what you get. Shows the respect liberals have for women.
As I’ve said repeatedly, leftists hate women, blacks and any groups they claim they coveted

This is the court of public opinion. Your aunt might be wrong or projecting a personal experience on the rest of society.

Another person arguing semantics. The phrase, "court of public opinion" is a colloquialism, not a legal term. This forum is not a court of legal opinion per see but maybe to you it is. You want to argue grammatical peccadillos, find someone else.
`

She never made an allegstion. The letter came from a third party.

This is seriously starting to smell.

I agree and this supposedly happened back in 82 and its just now coming to light??

If it really happened seems to me she would have reported it long before now.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Forum List

Back