So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

Last edited:
  • Banned
If The Hill story is correct, then I expect Kavanaugh will remove himself from consideration.

Yep; I said that. Write it down.

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

I guess this broad is looking for Liberal Superstardom, like that enjoyed by Anita Hill?

Unfortunately for her, all that's left is the vote, she isn't going to get a chance to testify, as the vote is scheduled in just a few days and there is insufficient time.

• Banned

I guess this broad is looking for Liberal Superstardom, like that enjoyed by Anita Hill?

Unfortunately for her, all that's left is the vote, she isn't going to get a chance to testify, as the vote is scheduled in just a few days and there is insufficient time.

When a witness LIES to a US Senate committee there is a serious problem.

If The Hill story is correct there will be plenty of time to expose the liar & there won't be any vote.

Ms. Ford is none too attractive, I think she just wants to break up Judge Kavanaugh's happy family.

This is, IMHO, about as disgraceful as you can get.

• Banned
Report: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Passed Polygraph Exam, Said She Feared for Her Life

The woman who accused Supreme Court nominee of trying to sexually assault broke her silence and told the Washington Post that she feared for her life during the 1980s encounter. “I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California, told the newspaper. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.” The Post said it reviewed notes from a couple's therapist that Ford visited that say she reported in 2012 she was attacked by students who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The paper said Ford’s attorney also provided the results of a polygraph exam that indicated she was being truthful. Kavanaugh has “unequivocally” denied the allegations.

Ms. Ford is none too attractive, I think she just wants to break up Judge Kavanaugh's happy family.

This is, IMHO, about as disgraceful as you can get.

Looks like a continuation of the Me Too movement.

Do you approve of sexual assault?

You obviously approve of rape.

Last edited:

She had over 30 years to say something and didn't. No one cares and Kavanaugh will be on the United States Supreme Court.

If The Hill story is correct there will be plenty of time to expose the liar & there won't be any vote.

The vote is already scheduled.

There might be hearings afterwards, in regards to a possible impeachment. But these kinds of last second lying surprise witnesses aren't persuasive.

As we are finding out most sex allegations were lies to begin with.

Even Kevin Spacey was completely exonerated. The accusations of rape against Steven Segal were all bogus..

Kevin Spacey has not been exonerated.
The accusations of Segal have not been proven to be bogus.
You're making shit up.
That's what Trump cult members do when the truth threatens to intrude.

Got any proof of him lying?

It’s the same old bullshit Dems do every time. The old Clearance Thomas treatment.

Forum List

Back