Who is the latest ME TOO woman?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Christine Blasey Ford has come forward as the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh. Blasey Ford accused Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in 1982. It should come as absolutely no surprise that Christine Blasey Ford has turned out to be a far left California university professor in Palo Alto, California. That’s Northern California for those unfamiliar with California geography.

Christine Blasey Ford accuser of Kavanaugh is a far-left California professor
DnPCImrX4AkJCWN.jpg

It’s more than a bit strange that Christine Blasey Ford who demanded to be anonymous back in July suddenly comes forward now, in an article to non other than the Washington Post. That gave Blasey-Ford time to scrub her social media profiles and online footprint before going public with her 36 year old accusations against Brett Kavanaugh.

It’s also no coincidence that as Feinstein’s attempt to “Borke” Kavanaugh has blown up in the Democrat’s face and once again made them look foolish, vindictive and downright corrupt.

Christine Blasey Ford never went to the police with her allegations against Kavanaugh back in ’82.

This whole thing stinks of pure politics. Christine Blasey Ford’s 36 years waiting to come forward with her accusations is beyond fishy. If Kavanaugh did what Ford is accusing, why didn’t she come forward when Kavanaugh was up for Appeals Court Judge? I did some more checking and found that information that was on the web has been scrubed and cleaned up. Her name however is associated with many Progressives in the educational system, or the Progressive educational system. If it was not for the cleaning up of the Web I would say possible BS.

Christine Blasey Ford has come forward as the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh. Blasey Ford accused Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in 1982. It should come as absolutely no surprise that Christine Blasey Ford has turned out to be a far left California university professor in Palo Alto, California. That’s Northern California for those unfamiliar with California geography.

DnPCImrX4AkJCWN.jpg

It’s more than a bit strange that Christine Blasey Ford who demanded to be anonymous back in July suddenly comes forward now, in an article to non other than the Washington Post. That gave Blasey-Ford time to scrub her social media profiles and online footprint before going public with her 36 year old accusations against Brett Kavanaugh.

It’s also no coincidence that as Feinstein’s attempt to “Borke” Kavanaugh has blown up in the Democrat’s face and once again made them look foolish, vindictive and downright corrupt.

Christine Blasey Ford never went to the police with her allegations against Kavanaugh back in ’82.

This whole thing stinks of pure politics. Christine Blasey Ford’s 36 years waiting to come forward with her accusations is beyond fishy. If Kavanaugh did what Ford is accusing, why didn’t she come forward when Kavanaugh was up for Appeals Court Judge? I did some more checking and found that information that was on the web has been scrubed and cleaned up. Her name however is associated with many Progressives in the educational system, or the Progressive educational system. If it was not for the cleaning up of the Web I would say possible BS.

I have to tell you, I am just shocked to find out that a university professor has ties to other people in the educational system.

That is just unheard of, what a smoking gun you found there!

DnPCImrX4AkJCWN.jpg

So, you approve of sexual assault?

She never made an allegstion. The letter came from a third party.

This is seriously starting to smell.

True. She stated that it was no big deal. It was Feinstein who is making such a stink over it.

All to no avail, though. He will be confirmed and seated.

True. She stated that it was no big deal. It was Feinstein who is making such a stink over it.

She did? Funny because she said that it derailed her life for like 5 years. Do you always try to talk for other people you don't know?

She did? Funny because she said that it derailed her life for like 5 years. Do you always try to talk for other people you don't know?

No, I'm speaking from what the initial news reports said: That the Feinstein statement explicitly acknowledged that the accuser did not want to take this any further.

Unless she willingly wants to be thrust into the limelight and have her whole life wrecked, this is yet another big fat nothingburger.

And Kavanaugh will be confirmed and seated on the Supreme Court for the next 30 years.

messed up her life for 5 years . Heck , snow flakes existed even back in 82 eh Lew .

No, I'm speaking from what the initial news reports said: That the Feinstein statement explicitly acknowledged that the accuser did not want to take this any further.

Unless she willingly wants to be thrust into the limelight and have her whole life wrecked, this is yet another big fat nothingburger.

And Kavanaugh will be confirmed and seated on the Supreme Court for the next 30 years.

And that's why you don't go off of one report and you actually do some research and read more than one news source if you want to discuss it. Glad you are revealing you like shoot off your mouth with hollow statements.

messed up her life for 5 years . Heck , snow flakes existed even back in 82 eh Lew .

How did this supposedly "mess up her life"? Except for the multiple aliases, she seems like a successful broad to me, even if she is a wacky liberal.

Did Kavanaugh make her a wacky liberal?

And that's why you don't go off of one report and you actually do some research and read more than one news source if you want to discuss it. Glad you are revealing you like shoot off your mouth with hollow statements.

It doesn't matter what I say, nor does it matter what you say.

Kavanaugh will be your next Supreme Court Justice. Enjoy. :biggrin:

crazy country , the law doesn't seem to exist anymore . How old are these claims ??

It doesn't matter what I say, nor does it matter what you say.

Kavanaugh will be your next Supreme Court Justice. Enjoy. :biggrin:

You busted yourself... Now own it and learn from it. Don't keep making the same mistake.

If your daughter came to you and said, "Dad, some guy tried to rape me" I bet you would just laugh your ass off at your daughter; wouldn't you? :21:

If your daughter came to you and said, "Dad, some guy tried to rape me" I bet you would just laugh your ass off at your daughter; wouldn't you? :21:

She didn't tell her parents. She didn't tell anyone because it didn't happen.

This is a political hit job.

Forum List

Back