Who is the latest ME TOO woman?

Shades of Anita Hill! Democrat lying scum will stoop to any low to get their way. But guess what scum? It ain't gonna work! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

crazy country , the law doesn't seem to exist anymore . How old are these claims ??

It doesn't even matter if he tied her up in the closet, poured canola oil all over her, and tickled her butt with an Oscar Mayer hot dog. The Statute of Limitations has run out for whatever it is they're trying to come up with.

He will be confirmed, and he will be seated. Just watch. :laughing0301:

I remember----when I was 17-----some old man ------who is probably still very
very rich---more than 50 years later-------touched my ass in an elevator ----
ME TOO !!!! do I have a case?

I don't partcularly like Kavanaugh but I'm not going to protest his confirmation. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Christine Ford is a far-left, Roe v Wade, pro-choice liberal. The allegations are serious and I believe they will be investigated fully, most likely delaying confirmation. What is sad is how many Americans don't understand that Roe V Wade being overturned doesn't automatically outlaw abortion. If it ever happens and it most likely will not, states would be left to decide their own laws on abortion. In California, for example, abortion would most likely remain legal. It is also sad that Americans allow their passions to be manipulated so much by political parties. Whatever happened to the anti-war movement?

messed up her life for 5 years . Heck , snow flakes existed even back in 82 eh Lew .

If your daughter came to you and said, "Dad, some guy tried to rape me" I bet you would just laugh your ass off at your daughter; wouldn't you? :21:

One wonders why she didn't tell her Dad...unless of course it's all fabricated.

so, it's true. When one of your family comes to you and says they were raped you will just laugh. Funny.
No, you see we have sense. If one of us is raped it is reported right then, not decades later just before confirmation. No creds dude, you people have no soul, no conscious and no heart. Pure ass liars all.

Last edited:
messed up her life for 5 years . Heck , snow flakes existed even back in 82 eh Lew .

If your daughter came to you and said, "Dad, some guy tried to rape me" I bet you would just laugh your ass off at your daughter; wouldn't you? :21:

so, it's true. When one of your family comes to you and says they were raped you will just laugh. Funny.

If one of our daughters told their father that it would be investigated ASAP

Where your BS nonsense we would laugh comes from is anyone's guess but it's you and your posting history betrays you as stupid as a stump

common sense , Statues of Limitations , common sense don't work anymore imo . I remember back just a few months when , think it was Judge Roy Moore was railroaded JGalt .

She didn't tell anyone in her family, so you lose.

Where your BS nonsense we would laugh comes from is anyone's guess but it's you and your posting history betrays you as stupid as a stump
---------------------------- yep , he is stupid as a Stump Sassy .

We all know you are OK with your family members being raped; that is why you won't offer a proper response. Congrats.

Dude now you're just being stupid...and leave my family out of this or I'll report your goddamn ass

We all know you are OK with your family members being raped; that is why you won't offer a proper response. Congrats.

Dude now you're just being stupid...and leave my family out of this or I'll report your goddamn ass
I don't think he'll be saying anything else about your family, at least until he comes back. ;)

It's heart warming to see when you get rid of one America hating troll the thread lines out! Anyway, IMO this is nothing but another in a never ending line of lie filled attacks on future freedoms by liberals.

Forum List

Back