Who is the latest ME TOO woman?

If you believe this nonsense has any validity at all you are epic level stupid. If you are just saying you believe it because you want kavenaugh out and you believe the ends justify the means, then you are still very fucking stupid.

Hmm. So, 65 women wrote a letter telling the world Kavanaugh is a gentleman, and this one woman??? I doubt she is lying though. Human memory is very unreliable, especially if there was drinking involves, like has been stated.

False memories are a real thing.

Mark

Hmm. So, 65 women wrote a letter telling the world Kavanaugh is a gentleman, and this one woman??? I doubt she is lying though. Human memory is very unreliable, especially if there was drinking involves, like has been stated.

False memories are a real thing.

Mark

Yupp!

The professional name for this phenomenon is called 'confabulation'.

Christine Blasey Ford has come forward as the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh. Blasey Ford accused Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in 1982. It should come as absolutely no surprise that Christine Blasey Ford has turned out to be a far left California university professor in Palo Alto, California. That’s Northern California for those unfamiliar with California geography.

Christine Blasey Ford accuser of Kavanaugh is a far-left California professor
DnPCImrX4AkJCWN.jpg

It’s more than a bit strange that Christine Blasey Ford who demanded to be anonymous back in July suddenly comes forward now, in an article to non other than the Washington Post. That gave Blasey-Ford time to scrub her social media profiles and online footprint before going public with her 36 year old accusations against Brett Kavanaugh.

It’s also no coincidence that as Feinstein’s attempt to “Borke” Kavanaugh has blown up in the Democrat’s face and once again made them look foolish, vindictive and downright corrupt.

Christine Blasey Ford never went to the police with her allegations against Kavanaugh back in ’82.

This whole thing stinks of pure politics. Christine Blasey Ford’s 36 years waiting to come forward with her accusations is beyond fishy. If Kavanaugh did what Ford is accusing, why didn’t she come forward when Kavanaugh was up for Appeals Court Judge? I did some more checking and found that information that was on the web has been scrubed and cleaned up. Her name however is associated with many Progressives in the educational system, or the Progressive educational system. If it was not for the cleaning up of the Web I would say possible BS.

So, you approve of sexual assault?
I bet you did with Clinton.

There will be a vote. I love it. Hey leftists, FK YOU

She never made an allegstion. The letter came from a third party.

This is seriously starting to smell.

True. She stated that it was no big deal. It was Feinstein who is making such a stink over it.

All to no avail, though. He will be confirmed and seated.

She did? Funny because she said that it derailed her life for like 5 years. Do you always try to talk for other people you don't know?
You people do, i mean with Clinton's victims. You said you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park, that's what you get. Shows the respect liberals have for women.

True. She stated that it was no big deal. It was Feinstein who is making such a stink over it.

She did? Funny because she said that it derailed her life for like 5 years. Do you always try to talk for other people you don't know?
You people do, i mean with Clinton's victims. You said you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park, that's what you get. Shows the respect liberals have for women.

Strawman. I never supported Clinton and have said numerous times on here he should have been impeached and kicked out of office.

"But...but...how can that be? This page says that "Hillary has a record of fighting for women and girls..."

Women’s rights and opportunity - The Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton

:04::21::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::rofl::tongue:

Back in 82 you were probably nothing more than a gleam in your Momma's eye and a hard spot in your Daddy's pants. How would you know?
`
My aunt, who raised me, told me.Back then, police treated rape victims like dirt.
`
I have been reading a lot of books lately by Ann Rule, a writer who specialized in highly detailed true crime stories. Her first book entitled "The stranger Beside me" was about serial killer Ted Bundy and her relationship with him. Oddly enough, and no tv writer could ever have come up with that idea, was that she and Bundy were co-workers for two years or so.

Now as stated I have read many of her books and stories. She started writing back in the 80's and even maybe before that I think, and your claim does have a ring of truth to it, sadly. I myself had bad experiences back then, a few anyway, and Ms Rule relates a story about one woman who wrote her many years later about an incident that happened to her. Ms. Rule printed the letter in her novel about the green river killer, and it detailed the womans experience working as a prostitute that was picked up by a john who took her out to a very isolated area and it was pure luck that she lived to tell about it. Years after they had caught the the green river killer, she wrote in her letter that is was him! The green river killer was the guy who picked her up! And at the time, she called the police and related her story to them and she said one cop just pulled open her blouse and stared at her breasts and did nothing. Thank God things have changed.

"But...but...how can that be? This page says that "Hillary has a record of fighting for women and girls..."

Yeah, she did everything in her power to run off those women who accused Bill of rape.

Let's not forget for representing a child rapist and made a minor rape victim look like she asked for it.

Back in 82 you were probably nothing more than a gleam in your Momma's eye and a hard spot in your Daddy's pants. How would you know?
`
My aunt, who raised me, told me.Back then, police treated rape victims like dirt.
`
I have been reading a lot of books lately by Ann Rule, a writer who specialized in highly detailed true crime stories. Her first book entitled "The stranger Beside me" was about serial killer Ted Bundy and her relationship with him. Oddly enough, and no tv writer could ever have come up with that idea, was that she and Bundy were co-workers for two years or so.

Now as stated I have read many of her books and stories. She started writing back in the 80's and even maybe before that I think, and your claim does have a ring of truth to it, sadly. I myself had bad experiences back then, a few anyway, and Ms Rule relates a story about one woman who wrote her many years later about an incident that happened to her. Ms. Rule printed the letter in her novel about the green river killer, and it detailed the womans experience working as a prostitute that was picked up by a john who took her out to a very isolated area and it was pure luck that she lived to tell about it. Years after they had caught the the green river killer, she wrote in her letter that is was him! The green river killer was the guy who picked her up! And at the time, she called the police and related her story to them and she said one cop just pulled open her blouse and stared at her breasts and did nothing. Thank God things have changed.

Yikes!

I'll admit it, I had some doings with hookers and crack whores when I lived in Dallas, up until 2007. Many of them have a purpose in life of trying to separate you from as much money as they possibly can. But some of them are just good-hearted women who went astray because of family circumstances, drugs, or alcohol.

I had some good times there and with the exception of a couple times I got taken advantage of, they're just women trying to survive by the only means they have left, God bless 'em.

Forum List

Back