Votes: 3 37.5%
  • All Of The Above

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha

HAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The mere act of reading the inanity you refer to as a poll question raped my IQ by at least 15 points.

I don't blame the illegals. I understand they are trying to get to something better. I blame the system for their being here. The problem should of been solved in the 80's like the government said it would.

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
AIPAC

I would say the Bush administration or Cheney, trouble is I'm really not sure that a Gore or Kerry administration would have been better in any substantial way. They would have probably done most of the same things, only done a bit better job of schmoozing the international community for support.

I admit, perhaps, the title should have been, conservatives: what is the biggest danger to america, but i do find cair, aclu, illegal immigrants to affect everyone.

And, i made a special thread just for liberals, since i was not biased :eusa_liar: , I made a special thread.

Everyone on the board should be able to vent their anger.

and for the record i dont like stupid either.

anybody who says, baby killer, or gives you shit for killing innocent people, is probably an abortion supporter, and a euthinasia supporter, i.e. hypocrite.

Those people, are fucking basterds, who i wouldnt care if they got shot, ungrateful fuckers

Forum List

Back