Under 2 minute explanation of the democrats open border policy.

Weed, I’m a builder in direct competition with other builders who hire nothing but illegals and pay off the books.
Sure. It'll blow your stupid mind to know we actually have this in common. I too build shit, and have been there.
I owned nearly 60 residential properties in the inland empire dating back to the early 90’s.
Cool, property in the desert, but your operative word is 'owned', as in, no longer have them. Did you sell said properties?
I was on the front end of the section 8 bullshit created for Mexico’s people...For years I dealt with the non-stop evictions with no recourse, completely ruined properties requiring a complete remodel at the turn, begging to be paid rent and not being able to communicate with our residents as they all spoke spanish and would put their seven year old english speaking daughter on the line to deliver the excuses..
You can make all the money off section 8s if you're a smart contractor and can get this kind of work and delegate it properly. As a landlord, well, being a landlord sucks in general, so fuck whatever that means. :dunno: Personally, I've had experience with shitheel renters of all races, and you're still a racist POS.
My daughters have been hit twice by uninsured illegals leaving me no recourse..(once in my six day old BMW)
Oh, my. How tragic. Last I remembered, insurance was still a thing in CA. Uninsured motorist coverage is a must, if I recall. You drove a BMW? In CA? Just how gay are you?
We do lots of volunteer work here at that beach...the cleanups are all the same...Modello cans, Takis bags, Tapatio bottles and shitty diapers almost exclusively.
My daughter volunteers at pet rescues
You all sound like woke superheroes, until...
where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from cockroach households...Only 45 year old brown cockroaches will stare at my teen daughters like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild. We call our local news Wetbacks Gone Wild.
Oh. Okay. :rolleyes:
Shit is out of fucking hand...Save your tired old “I know a couple cool cockroaches” stories for someone who doesn’t know better.
You're a drama queen. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back