Under 2 minute explanation of the democrats open border policy.

..., it’s real hard to stay cordial with disingenuous people like you who have to play stupid, play semantics ...

No one is asking you to be "cordial," asshole. And correcting your idiocy is not "semantics." Don't try to use words you don't understand.

And not the decades of Congresses and presidents that failed to secure it after they promised Reagan they would if he gave 3 million illegals amnesty?
The border should have been secured in 1989.
So we'll blame Ronald Reagan instead of Joe Biden. Also I guess we should blame Trump and all of his lackeys for lying that the border was somehow magically secure during his admin but not now.

So we'll blame Ronald Reagan instead of Joe Biden. Also I guess we should blame Trump and all of his lackeys for lying that the border was somehow magically secure during his admin but not now.
Libs live to blame the predecessor
It’s called shirking responsibility , a liberal life course staple

Libs live to blame the predecessor
It’s called shirking responsibility , a liberal life course staple
Don't communicate with that. Trust me. Ignore them. You can tell what they're being taught. First they claimed the border is secure under biden, to all of a sudden claiming Trump for the invasion of our country and the total obliteration of it.

You are wasting your time with them. Like tossing pearls before swine.

Can you read? Maybe YOU need an ESL class.
I can read but you clearly can’t comprehend what you read.
Do you understand that no illegals = no ESL students or silver tooth filth as I call them?
Yes or No?
I don't know and the doctors don't know. Their job is to care for the sick and injured, not to check immigration status.
All you facilitators just play stupid and play along don’t you?
Of course I have.
It’s a disgusting shithole because it’s north Mexico…no other reason.
No one is asking you to be "cordial," asshole. And correcting your idiocy is not "semantics." Don't try to use words you don't understand.
Semantics is critical to your foolish game. You have to employ it.
Everyone can see that is just "Assholese" for admitting you are wrong.
Wrong about you filthy globalists acting as facilitators for the infiltrators?

Don't communicate with that. Trust me. Ignore them. You can tell what they're being taught. First they claimed the border is secure under biden, to all of a sudden claiming Trump for the invasion of our country and the total obliteration of it.

You are wasting your time with them. Like tossing pearls before swine.
Yeah but its why I don’t block anyone. I’m blocked by 27 of them. I like seeing their crazy ass bullshit and defeating it

Forum List

Back