Who is Steve Malzberg?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I was just told about a news personality - his name is Steve Malzberg and I am hearing very good things about him. Has anyone else heard of Steve Malzberg? Do you watch him? What do you think? I'll have to look him up on youtube and listen. I'm really curious now!

I just saw my first Steve Malzberg video! I like him! This man makes sense! Listen to this!

I just saw my first Steve Malzberg video! I like him! This man makes sense! Listen to this!

Meh...

Just another run of the mill, right-wing blow-hard. Can't distinguish him from any other.

Don't you people get tired of all them?

What did he say that you disagreed with, Marc? Be specific. Please leave out all personal attacks - vague generalizations and the like. Be specific, Marc. What did you disagree with and why?

What did he say that you disagreed with, Marc? Be specific. Please leave out all personal attacks - vague generalizations and the like. Be specific, Marc. What did you disagree with and why?
I disagree with his anti-Obama stance on everything. I disagree with him being against all things liberal.

Why would I be a fan of a person such as him?

I mean, seriously? What is he saying that I should be in favor of?

First of all, he STARTED by saying that John Kerry has been anti-our troops since he got out of Vietnam, and that Kerry made disparaging remarks about our soldiers in Vietnam and more recently in Iraq. All lies.

Then he followed up w/gun-nuttery talk. I mean, ANY discussion of gun-safety he's clearly against.

Then went on a social rant about how Kathy Griffin is not what CNN should be having on their air for the New Year's celebration. I mean...who CARES!?!?

You expect me to listen to THAT RW turd?

Seriously!?!?!

#SMHGOP

Last edited:
I disagree with his anti-Obama stance on everything. I disagree with him being against all things liberal.

Why would I be a fan of a person such as him?

I mean, seriously? What is he saying that I should be in favor of?
I can't add much to that.

Forum List

Back