Who Is Standing With Their Oppressor?

"Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

From your citation

A poll by John McLaughlin confirms again we may have a significant problem with noncitizens participating illegally in our elections. Based on a sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, McLaughlin found that of foreign-born respondents who were registered voters, 13 percent admitted they were not United States citizens.

2013 was an "off year election" there were no federal positions on the ballot, hence the requirement they be citizens in order to vote in that election did not exist.,

In short, it's legal for non-citizens to vote in non-federal elections.

So that poll proves NOTHING about illegals voting in a presidential election.

San Francisco passed Proposition N, which gave noncitizen residents of the city the right to vote in school board elections if the voter was the parent or legal guardian/caregiver of a child in the city's school system.

Right now, 11 local governments let noncitizens vote in local elections.

In looking for that POLL which politicalchic posted.

McLaughlin & AssociatesWhere Strategic Solutions Begin
"

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Like the 3-5 million illegal votes you claimed were cast in California in 2016.

Four years later and not any of them have been found. And you would think that with 3 million illegal votes at least a dozen would be provable.

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "

Maybe post a link directly to the poll.

Why?

Even liars like you know that they vote, and Obama told them to do just that.

And every Democrat state authorizes just that.

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."
“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

"New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election
A new bombshell study released by the Government Accountability Institute shows ....that thousands of votes in the 2016 election were illegal duplicate votes from people who registered and voted in more than one state.

The probability of 45,000 illegal duplicate votes is the low end of the spectrum, and it does not even account for other types of fraud such as ineligible voting by noncitizens and felons and absentee ballot fraud.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

....duplicate voting and voter fraud are a real problem that can have serious consequential effects."
New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

Four years later and not any of them have been found. And you would think that with 3 million illegal votes at least a dozen would be provable.

Why?

To preserve your esteemed reputation.

You should stop relying on the Magic 8-Ball for knowledge.
You should stop using the “copy and paste” function.
Your lists are lies. Fabricated LIES.

It upsets you that I can prove, document, provide quotes that prove everything I post?

Excellent.

'Cut and paste' is a method of presentation. It is a well recognized and well accepted method on the college level, and has no bearing on the accuracy or truth of one's position.
The obvious...and correct ....conclusion is that you're attempting to combat my well-constructed posts with an assumed smear....but you don't know why is should be considered a smear....

...you're simply a fool with no concrete answer to the posts you hate....so you throw out a cliché you've heard, and hope it works.

Seems not to.

Why?

Preserve same from what?

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

That seems to be your problem, not mine.

How would you like it if insisted New York is your capital and not Washington?
I DGAFF- DC is a criminal enterprise, (thus, the District of Criminals), Where it operates from is immaterial- and you still haven't shown where POTUS gets the authority to move another country's capitol- sovereignty has no caveats either, BTW, just like Liberty and Justice for ALL- or, ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are NO caveats- sovereign is control over a limited sphere. Period. Israel, nor the US can claim any different. Words mean things. Period. If not, we can just regress to grunting and pictures of stick figures to communicate.
Israel is not special. The US used to be until idiots took over the school system- all 3 are terribly misguided and its citizens are terribly misinformed and intentionally kept in the dark about the truth of US politics through it's lackey's and acolytes in the MSM (and social media) crap.

We have the right to choose our capital just as you choose Washington and Russians choose Moscow.
In politics you have to make compromises. Trump recognized Israeli sovereignty over the golan and Bibi cancelled the annexation plans for the west bank. Cancelling annexation of west bank also allowed Bibi to formalize relations with Bahrain and the UAE. See how it works? It was smart move Bibi did. He plays chess.
The king of Morocco had been asking Bibi for years to help him get American recognition of Moroccan sovereignty over the western Sahara. That was what he wanted in for formalizing relations with Israel.
You have to play the game of politics. All world leaders do.

5. To understand the growth in Trump’s popularity among minority groups, there is Trump’s miraculous economy.

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?” Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy

townhall.com

You have that backwards.....you are the good laugh.
Ready to admit I caught you lying about me????
No?
Then get lost.

Hell no ... not when you clearly demonstrate my claim once again ... you admit I'm right, and have only my spelting to criticize ...

BTW, maybe check the spelting in your own OP ... [giggle] ... certainly leaves much to be desired ...

"I've spend (sic) an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... "

Perhaps you should have SPENT a bit more working on spelling.

You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling ... believe me, I like the idea of letting landlords handle their own evictions, a good solid beating keeps the tenants in line and rent paid ... every teenage girl should bear her landlord's baby first, so she has one child to care for her when she's old ... the Middle Class doesn't belong in a courtroom, not even on courthouse grounds ... the courts are for settling disputes between the Rich and the Rich alone ... lawyers get that, why can't you? ...

You're against the very institution that protects your Free Speech rights ... maybe you should stop speaking then ...

"You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling "

You lying scum.....I quoted you exactly.....everyone can see the original in my post #7.

[from post #7:
I've spend an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... where the courts have a say, their word is final, and only the legislature determines what the courts have a say in ... checks and balances ...]

Get lost you disgusting little worm.

Misunderstanding The Supreme Court

Thank you for reminding me of what your bitch is ... I had forgotten ... yeah, you changed my post so you could tease me about spelting ...

Did you really bookmark that? ... it must eat on you that you got caught in the act ... did you fix the horrible spelting in your own OP? ... doesn't look like it ... what a hypocrite ...

Still no legal evidence of any wide-spread fraud in our recent election ... you're just spewing the vomit you ate yesterday ... how attractive ... v-o-m-i-t ... woo woo baby ...

Here is what i do know. Biden said he will continue to recognize Jerusalem as our capital. Will he respect trump decision to recognize our sovereignty over the Golan?
If Morocco was one of the countries he was going to negotiate with then I think he will honor trump decision to recognize their sovereignty over western Sahara.
What concerns me is his policy toward Iran. All he has to do is nothing. Iran is broke. Leave them broke. But what does he plan to do?

1609175230710.png

You have that backwards.....you are the good laugh.
Ready to admit I caught you lying about me????
No?
Then get lost.

Hell no ... not when you clearly demonstrate my claim once again ... you admit I'm right, and have only my spelting to criticize ...

BTW, maybe check the spelting in your own OP ... [giggle] ... certainly leaves much to be desired ...

"I've spend (sic) an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... "

Perhaps you should have SPENT a bit more working on spelling.

You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling ... believe me, I like the idea of letting landlords handle their own evictions, a good solid beating keeps the tenants in line and rent paid ... every teenage girl should bear her landlord's baby first, so she has one child to care for her when she's old ... the Middle Class doesn't belong in a courtroom, not even on courthouse grounds ... the courts are for settling disputes between the Rich and the Rich alone ... lawyers get that, why can't you? ...

You're against the very institution that protects your Free Speech rights ... maybe you should stop speaking then ...

"You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling "

You lying scum.....I quoted you exactly.....everyone can see the original in my post #7.

[from post #7:
I've spend an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... where the courts have a say, their word is final, and only the legislature determines what the courts have a say in ... checks and balances ...]

Get lost you disgusting little worm.

Misunderstanding The Supreme Court

Thank you for reminding me of what your bitch is ... I had forgotten ... yeah, you changed my post so you could tease me about spelting ...

Did you really bookmark that? ... it must eat on you that you got caught in the act ... did you fix the horrible spelting in your own OP? ... doesn't look like it ... what a hypocrite ...

Still no legal evidence of any wide-spread fraud in our recent election ... you're just spewing the vomit you ate yesterday ... how attractive ... v-o-m-i-t ... woo woo baby ...

As shown in the post, I never changed anything.

Beat it, scum.

Why?

Preserve same from what?

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

That seems to be your problem, not mine.

You didn't link to the poll, you linked to a wingnut web page and if you're debating people of different political persuasions then maybe to prove a point you don't post rabid wingnut sources. It's debate 101.

You seem to think a link to just anything on the internet is a valid source if you say so. Doesn't work that way. Now, I suspect the pollster (actually I know) is also a right wing hack outlet but I'd like to see their crosstabs and review the poll but I can't find it which means you don't have a clue where it is or what it really states, do you? You're assuming your link has all the information, it doesn't.

So, stop being a fraud and just post a link to the survey or admit you can't back up what you think it's findings are.

EDIT: I generally tend to stay out of any thread you start because you are extremely dishonest. You don't debate points people make you simply reinvent what you are replying to and then runaway by posting a wall of shit from dubious sources that have little to do with the topic. I'm only here for the poll that you are unable to provide.

Last edited:
Lou Dobbs, just the other day, had a retraction of all the lies he's been spewing to the American people regarding the election.

So did that dumb far right wing hack Barterimo (sp)

The poster posting videos of Dobbs is a liar and shouldn't be believed on anything.
Once their own ass is on the line, These right wing propagandists change their tune

Beat it, scum.

The post you changed? ... the one you bookmarked ... your guilt is chewing you up, defending in indefensible, lashing out to divert attention from your own inequities ... as transparent as the air we breathe ... I think this is funny, and I'm going to laugh in your face every time you bring it up ... your choice ...

Beat it, scum.

The post you changed? ... the one you bookmarked ... your guilt is chewing you up, defending in indefensible, lashing out to divert attention from your own inequities ... as transparent as the air we breathe ... I think this is funny, and I'm going to laugh in your face every time you bring it up ... your choice ...

I proved you are lying scum.

Beat it.

Forum List

Back