Who is responsible for this? (politically)

Subhumus

Rookie
Feb 9, 2010
Lately I have been enraged by the banks that are settling for up to 25% of the actual home loan amount from those who have quit paying their loan agreements. Excuse me, but what the hell right do these banks or entrusted parties have to default on the legal agreement they have entered into? I would sure like the opportunity to cut down my debts like this. I am SICK of this weak kneed, spineless, welfare mentality horse crap.

"But I was making 50.00 an hour before. (whaaa!) How am I supposed to afford my two new vehicles, the country club, my wife n kids and my hooker habit working in a convenience store?"

This is the very type of mentality that is RUINING this country. Can someone please let me know who is responsible for this type of nonsense?

First, one needs to fix the problem. Fixing the blame is not the same thing.

How exactly do you fix laziness and an inability to adapt and over come? Excuse me, but your answer seems "political" and evasive. What they are doing by allowing people to escape responsibility is "fixing the blame"

Lately I have been enraged by the banks that are settling for up to 25% of the actual home loan amount from those who have quit paying their loan agreements. Excuse me, but what the hell right do these banks or entrusted parties have to default on the legal agreement they have entered into? I would sure like the opportunity to cut down my debts like this. I am SICK of this weak kneed, spineless, welfare mentality horse crap.

"But I was making 50.00 an hour before. (whaaa!) How am I supposed to afford my two new vehicles, the country club, my wife n kids and my hooker habit working in a convenience store?"

This is the very type of mentality that is RUINING this country. Can someone please let me know who is responsible for this type of nonsense?

Our government breeds irresponsibilty. In this situation it makes the banks richer and costs us all money. Watch this video and pay attention to who is making the cash at our expense with government help.

Video Marketing and Mortgage News Designed for Mortgage and Real Estate Sales

When it comes right down to it, everyone should realize that there is only one solution to the present state of pathetic, self serving, elitist affairs within our ill government. I honestly find it hard to believe that there has not been a revolution in this country already. How much will it take for the people to rise up and root out the criminals that have turned our government into a self serving corporation where the only thing that ever changes is the public's perception of a board of directors?

Forum List

Back