Who is plan B for the Democrats?

There are a couple of people I hope run.

Webb would get my vote. Probably, so would O'Malley, but I've heard some not-so-great things about his time as Mayor and Governor.

Same here on O'Malley. He seems smart and capable, but there is a character on The Wire that is partially based on him.. makes you wonder haha.

Webb seems like a smart man with a strong mind for rational foreign policy and he's very passionate about what he believes in. I looked at his 'On the Issues' rating, and his stances are great for my liking.
The only thing that makes me worry for his chances are his age (69), name recognition, and the fact that he's not the typical sheep politician. The left may not embrace him, and that could hurt voter turnout.

The Clinton campaign is leaving nothing to chance (nothing to Hillary)...no media interviews, no hobnobbing with real citizens in coffee houses, no performances on late night shows. They don't want anything to go wrong, they don't want her answering any questions about scandals and the reason is....

iF CLINTON SCREWS THIS CAMPAIGN UP, WHO IS PLAN B FOR THE DEMOCRATS? WHO IS WAITING IN THE WINGS WHEN THE PUBLIC DECIDES HILLARY'S BAGGAGE CART IS TOO FULL?

There's Pocahontas, but no one seems to give her the lime of day...so I thinks the Dems are noivous...very very noivous!
She hasn't started really campaigning. The goal now is fill the war chest with a billion dollars before the convention. Until the Republican primaries shake out an opponent, she going to be doing the soft sell, playing the mother, grandmother, and the grande dame of American politics.

There are a couple of people I hope run.

Webb would get my vote. Probably, so would O'Malley, but I've heard some not-so-great things about his time as Mayor and Governor.
Yes! A one term rude senator and "Rainwater" O'Malley. This is what Dems have come to.
O'Malley never met a tax increase he didnt like. Webb isnt maoist enough to get the nomination.
The Dems are truly screwed. They have destroyed an entire generation of politicians.

The Dems are truly screwed. They have destroyed an entire generation of politicians.
They only screwed the Democrat politicians. No real loss. In fact, it's a gain.

Once again we see that what's bad for the Democrats, is good for the country.
Democrats might have something reasonable to offer. There are a few good ones out there. Zell Miller comes to mind. But Bill Richardson was not a bad guy. And Ron Wyden appears to be trying to forge consensus. The leftist radicals have taken over the party and left it looking like a park after rap music festival.

As long as Hillary is running, they don't need a plan B. However, there are half dozen in the wings just in case. The Democrats are lucky they don't have to contend with a dozen candidates trying to destroy each other.

Forum List

Back