Who is Osama reporting to?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I generally believe that any public leader is merely a figure head, someone who is supposed to look like he's the leader to rally the troops and to, if necessary, take the fall for the REAL leader.

So, using my philosophy, who do you think, if Osama isn't the leader of Al Queda or Al Queda is just a shadow terrorist organization carrying out attacks on behalf of either another, more powerful terrorist group or a government, who would that be?

Perhaps it is a loose affiliation of like-minded people. No leader necessary, just motivation. Which is made much easier by dropping bombs on people, then they get to 'join' the evil doers by simply resisting foreign powers. Whether they agree with OBL or not.

I hear he does a mean haka

That's not a bad idea jillian. The All Blacks new haka has them right at the end drawing their fingers across their throats as they glare at their opponents. Now if we could get him to pick up a knife when he gets to the end of the new haka......:D

I generally believe that any public leader is merely a figure head, someone who is supposed to look like he's the leader to rally the troops and to, if necessary, take the fall for the REAL leader.

So, using my philosophy, who do you think, if Osama isn't the leader of Al Queda or Al Queda is just a shadow terrorist organization carrying out attacks on behalf of either another, more powerful terrorist group or a government, who would that be?

Obama answers to the same Zionist Puppeteer as the rest of our cowardly politicians do. He pledges allegiance to that shadow terrorist organization "The Jewnited States of Israel". Aipac wouldn`t have it any other way.

Obama answers to the same Zionist Puppeteer as the rest of our cowardly politicians do. He pledges allegiance to that shadow terrorist organization "The Jewnited States of Israel". Aipac wouldn`t have it any other way.

Oi! It's OSama bin Laden old chum. Do try to keep up :lol:

Now fuck off back to Stormfront with your other Nazi mates.

Twat.

:lol:

Forum List

Back