Staged Terror Rally

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Uknow_me72, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    So I had a chainmail pass by one of my many email address with these pictures. They look terrifying but something is wrong.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So what is wrong here? How about everything. The clothes they are wearing. The sign's in the same handwriting, the signs all made the same, the perfect poses for pictures, the police just standing there, the orderly people stand behind tap and security fences.....

The fact that some how other countries apperantly seen these pic's and little to none in the US seen them but our buddies from other contries decided to send them to us because we should see them.

Why are they not arrested with actual threats of killing people right on their signs?

How many will actually believe this? I hope none that actually looks.

2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    They're real.
    These are the guys who want us dead, and you are the nitwits who will support them in accomplishing what they STATE, RIGHT IN THEIR SIGNS, what they want to accomplish.

Chances are good they're protesting in France, where of course they wouldn't be arrested, because the French are morons. But it could be in Iran, or Syria.

They aren't being arrested because the police think they will either be killed or go to hell if they arrest them. They believe the same thing.

Get real.

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    And it comes as a shock to you because the mainstream media refuses to air this stuff. They claim it is too shocking for us to see...but really they don't air it because it interferes with their agenda of portraying the West as the great Satan, and deserving of terrorist attacks, and attacking innocents, unprovoked.

4. busara

busara wanasiasa wapumbava

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    yeah, everyday CNN talks about how and why americans should be killed :cuckoo:

5. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    No Allie, that is not what they want, that is what a certain group that works for the west wants so that they my make new edicts and rules for you trusting self.

You want to know how they 'win'?

People like you.

6. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    Well pal, you'd better believe it. These are shots of a muslim demo outside the Danish embassy in London at the time of the Mohammed cartoons fiasco. As for arrests, several were made and three were subsequently jailed.

I posted some of these pics in another thread, so I know precisely where they came from and what they were about.

You really should look before you leap!

7. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    So three out of the entire crowd? You have got to be kidding me. I didn't need to look at anything beside the photo's to tell me they were fake and the rally was staged.

Something may happen in Europe but this rally was only so you will have a place to point the blame at.

They are the scapegoat and you are watching the illusion.

The entire terrorism with muslims is fabricated and will not stop until a global plantation is put into play. They are using this escuse to take over Iran, Irag, afganistan and other contries that do not run on the same corporate networks like the US and it's allies.

It is only joke on us that they deen serious and emminent danger, the Truth is the danger comes from the same people trying to "protect us" in the name of "freedom".

For anyone that buys into the movie we call the news, I'll you can do is wait and see. Hopefully it won't be too late for big enough sign to slap you across the face. You have had many signs that the system of the world is corrupt and no one person that you look up to as an authority figure will come out and say it to you, because they are part of the game you are not invited to.

8. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    I wish I was going to be around to see you make a fool of yourself on this site, for with crap like this, that is surely guaranteed.

9. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Actually, the photos were staged, that is clear. There have been many such occurances. Allie just has to hate everything not like her because she prefers a clone world. The truth is, that less than half the islamic and muslim traditions teach anti-American shit, the xtians fear them though because they are now the majority organized religion in the world, even in the US they are almost more then the xtians.

10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,978
    He or she already has. It stated that in July there would be a MASSIVE Earthquake in SE Asia and this would be the proof that it's prophesies and ignorant claims were all true.

Now remind us? Why did the world cover up this MASSIVE earthquake?