Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

Israel shoots at women, children, babies and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorise the survivors.

Killing Hamas is incidental to Israel when everyone in Gaza knows how all of Israel would happily destroy them, and does so to whatever calculations say the international community will stomach.

Every Hamas member killed creates four more recruits.
Killing Hamas doesn't even work for Israel's public objectives.
It's the effort that counts.

According to your logic, the Palestinians must be exterminated.

No.

According to my logic, Israel by making peace can achieve peace. It can never achieve peace through making war.
If Israel kills every last Palestinian, others will come for Israel.

Israel has tried this since 1948 and the Palestinians have refused to talk, so what has changed all of a sudden to make you talk such rubbish. What are the Palestinians doing towards a just and mutual peace deal ?

So you know nothing about the OSLO accord......Mr Rabin the Israeli Prime Minister and Yasser Arafat..Dear me,something else that you don't know.....maybe it is that you ASSASINATED Mr Rabin the "Good Jew" not so long afterwards.......NO WONDER YOU WISH TO FORGET......You Loony Jew

The argument goes on. So let's see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Let the truth be known to all.

King Solomon s Temple - First Jewish Temple
Idiot.....the FIRST Temple was built by the Canaanites at Salem(Jerusalem) long before the Jews found this area and then destroyed these people........SO THIS IS THE TRUTH<YOU FOOL.
No they didnt, they were pagans who built altars all over the region (before Jerusalem was founded) , the two main buildings (holy temples) were built by Jews and later on others came by.

No, like your mind you are wrong as usual........how ignorant that you have so little Grasp of Israelite history......
The pot calling the kettle black.

The argument goes on. So let's see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Let the truth be known to all.

Idiot.....the FIRST Temple was built by the Canaanites at Salem(Jerusalem) long before the Jews found this area and then destroyed these people........SO THIS IS THE TRUTH<YOU FOOL.
No they didnt, they were pagans who built altars all over the region (before Jerusalem was founded) , the two main buildings (holy temples) were built by Jews and later on others came by.

No, like your mind you are wrong as usual........how ignorant that you have so little Grasp of Israelite history......
The pot calling the kettle black.
NO Black Kettle me,just the White Knight as usual...educating the brains of the ignorant.....if the scull CAP FITS, WEAR IT.

Theliq, where ya been old buddy & how ya doin? Hey uh, would you be so kind as to send us a link on those "Canaanite Temples" you refer to so we can educate those Zionists to the truth? 'Atta boy!

You seem worse than ever, Pishy. You repeat things like you were a robot who was put in the closet several years back and that now has been let out to repeat the same old things. This time, however, you sound like you have gone off your rocker trying to be like a drama queen. Still rolling those eyes, Pishy, like they mean anything important to the readers except to show how dramatic you are. Hmm, wonder if you roll your eyes at that Stormfront crowd. They must have loved reading that question and answer session between you and that old Nazi.

Yeah sure. Always back to the Stormfront "line" of crap. Dragging people into your mud pit with you. Grow up.
Not so, Jim. Pishy is a Stormfront contributor along with her paramour, the Canadian Nazi.You are clueless.

Nope, I'm not a global history expert or something like it, but the local history is something you learn in addition to bible like 6-7 years? Some specialize it.
The information is also free to everyone, and I'm sorry to upset you but you're wrong again.
PS just back from the Carmel Mountains, on my way to Tel Aviv probably to go out with my friends so stay tuned!

Israel doesn't.
The Palestinian government shoot women, children, babies, and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorize the non-Jews survivors just like IS does in Iraq, everybody knows that.
Every Hamas member killed is one less threat to 3.5+ million Israelis, and even to the Palestinians, Israel carried incredible pin point assassinations of the Hamas high command, and destroyed 90% of Hamas efforts over the past 12 years.
Why Daniyal making fool to yourself, whole world know that israel built on occupied Palestinian territory, why are you lying, what do you want from this kind of nonsense. Do you think you will change the facts about Palestinian.

Take my advise and give up the silly idea that jews are prime kind or masaya is coming.
You are slave of yours elders, who are using these slogans "prime or masaya" and making you fool please join the rest of world and make the world peace full instead.
Said the one 5, 100, 000. PALESTIANS WAS KILLED BY ISRAEL SINCE 1948!
Daniyal, tell us how much do you earn from these nonsense, sound like paid.

Israel doesn't.
The Palestinian government shoot women, children, babies, and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorize the non-Jews survivors just like IS does in Iraq, everybody knows that.
Every Hamas member killed is one less threat to 3.5+ million Israelis, and even to the Palestinians, Israel carried incredible pin point assassinations of the Hamas high command, and destroyed 90% of Hamas efforts over the past 12 years.
Why Daniyal making fool to yourself, whole world know that israel built on occupied Palestinian territory, why are you lying, what do you want from this kind of nonsense. Do you think you will change the facts about Palestinian.

Take my advise and give up the silly idea that jews are prime kind or masaya is coming.
You are slave of yours elders, who are using these slogans "prime or masaya" and making you fool please join the rest of world and make the world peace full instead.

Because he is a Zionist Jew and an Idiot.....He is NOT representative of Jewish people in any way...that's why
And here I am, thanks.
Yes Daniyal you are proving that you are paid agent.

Rehmani, et al,

I'm a bit confused in what you are saying here.

whole world know that israel built on occupied Palestinian territory,
(QUESTION)

Israel (proper) is that land generally considered and described as within the 1967 Borders.

Are you saying that Israel (proper) is on Palestinian Territory?

(COMMENT)

I don't think the whole world knows that at all.

Israel was initially established under the criteria of the UN General Assembly, pursuant to the "Step Preparatory to Independence." The UK relinquished its Mandate over Palestine and disengaged its forces in a pre-planned orderly withdrawal. On the same day, the Jewish Agency declared Independence and establishment of the State of Israel on the territory originally allotted to it by the partition plan, as coordinated with the UN Palestine Commission (as the successor to the UK). Fierce hostilities immediately broke out between the Arab and Jewish communities. The next day, the Armed Forces of the neighboring Arab States entered the territory under the deceptive guise to assist the Arab Palestinians.

By the time of the Armistice Arrangements, Israel controlled much of the territory allotted to the Arab State by the partition resolution, including the western part of Jerusalem. Egypt and Jordan respectively controlled the remaining portions of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank (which included East Jerusalem, with its walled Old City).

The armistice agreements were signed between Israel (representing the new Jewish State) and four of the bordering Arab States (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria). The agreements, which were all similar in general content, made clear that the purpose of the armistice was not to establish or recognize any territorial, custodial or other rights, claims or interests of any party. In point of fact, the Arab Palestinians were not even a party to any Armistice Agreement.

The State of Palestine and its territory is actually first recognized in the UN Resolution (A/RES/43/177) where it Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988; and Affirms the need to enable the Palestinian people to exercise their sovereignty over their territory occupied since 1967; that would be the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and parts of Jerusalem.

While treaties between Israel and the Arab States of Jordan (1994) and Egypt (1979) were created, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip or the West Bank, the Arab Palestinians were not parties to the treaties which established permanent international boundaries between Israel and the States of Jordan and Egypt.

It is in the Oslo Accords, that the jurisdiction of the Arab Palestinians is defined.

So I ask,
  • What is the permanent population of the Arab Palestinian?
  • What is the defined territory of the Arab Palestinian?
  • What does the government of the Arab Palestinian have effective control over?
  • What capacity to enter into relations with the other states does the Arab Palestinian claim to have?
Most Respectfully,
R

Israel shoots at women, children, babies and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorise the survivors.

Killing Hamas is incidental to Israel when everyone in Gaza knows how all of Israel would happily destroy them, and does so to whatever calculations say the international community will stomach.

No.

According to my logic, Israel by making peace can achieve peace. It can never achieve peace through making war.

Israel has tried this since 1948 and the Palestinians have refused to talk, so what has changed all of a sudden to make you talk such rubbish. What are the Palestinians doing towards a just and mutual peace deal ?

So you know nothing about the OSLO accord......Mr Rabin the Israeli Prime Minister and Yasser Arafat..Dear me,something else that you don't know.....maybe it is that you ASSASINATED Mr Rabin the "Good Jew" not so long afterwards.......NO WONDER YOU WISH TO FORGET......You Loony Jew

Not a Jew old boy, but a Christian. I know about the oslo accords and how part of them was the disengagement of Israel from gaza with the removal of all Jews in return for all acts of belligerence, violence and terrorism to stop at the same time. So why in August 2005 when ISRAEL implemented the Oslo accords did the Palestinians increase the numbers and rate of fire of the terrorist rockets.

So I ask again what has Palestine actually DONE towards a just and mutual peace ................. You Loony Muslim

No.

Not a Jew old boy, but a Christian. I know about the oslo accords and how part of them was the disengagement of Israel from gaza with the removal of all Jews in return for all acts of belligerence, violence and terrorism to stop at the same time. So why in August 2005 when ISRAEL implemented the Oslo accords did the Palestinians increase the numbers and rate of fire of the terrorist rockets.

So I ask again what has Palestine actually DONE towards a just and mutual peace ................. You Loony Muslim

Israel made a lasting peace with both Egypt & Jordan, Who have the Palestinians ever made peace with?

No.

Israel made a lasting peace with both Egypt & Jordan, Who have the Palestinians ever made peace with?[/Well, yesterday

No.

Israel made a lasting peace with both Egypt & Jordan, Who have the Palestinians ever made peace with?
Well, in the past 48 hours they joined ISIS.That should count for making peace.

Everyone stole everyone else's land at one time or another. If they are strong enough to keep it, they keep it. If not they lose it. Shut up and deal.

That logic says that the Palestinians have every right to fight and agitate to get the land back.
So what are you complaining about?
Of course they have a right to fight.

What they do not have is a right to hide behind children and women and quarter military assets inside civilian neighborhoods or homes.

Those acts are international crimes.

Don't stop after 25,000 this time. :p

No.

Israel made a lasting peace with both Egypt & Jordan, Who have the Palestinians ever made peace with?[/Well, yesterday

No.

Only Jordan knew how to achieve a lasting peace from Palestinians. And all it took was around 20,000 dead Palestinians. Looks like Israel still has a long way to go for peace from Palestinians.

How many dead Palestinians will it take? Seems to me that at some point Palestinians should learn the first law of the hole. When you're already in one --- Stop Digging!

Rehmani, et al,

(QUESTION)

Israel (proper) is that land generally considered and described as within the 1967 Borders.

(COMMENT)

Israel was initially established under the criteria of the UN General Assembly, pursuant to the "Step Preparatory to Independence." The UK relinquished its Mandate over Palestine and disengaged its forces in a pre-planned orderly withdrawal. On the same day, the Jewish Agency declared Independence and establishment of the State of Israel on the territory originally allotted to it by the partition plan, as coordinated with the UN Palestine Commission (as the successor to the UK). Fierce hostilities immediately broke out between the Arab and Jewish communities. The next day, the Armed Forces of the neighboring Arab States entered the territory under the deceptive guise to assist the Arab Palestinians.

By the time of the Armistice Arrangements, Israel controlled much of the territory allotted to the Arab State by the partition resolution, including the western part of Jerusalem. Egypt and Jordan respectively controlled the remaining portions of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank (which included East Jerusalem, with its walled Old City).

The armistice agreements were signed between Israel (representing the new Jewish State) and four of the bordering Arab States (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria). The agreements, which were all similar in general content, made clear that the purpose of the armistice was not to establish or recognize any territorial, custodial or other rights, claims or interests of any party. In point of fact, the Arab Palestinians were not even a party to any Armistice Agreement.

The State of Palestine and its territory is actually first recognized in the UN Resolution (A/RES/43/177) where it Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988; and Affirms the need to enable the Palestinian people to exercise their sovereignty over their territory occupied since 1967; that would be the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and parts of Jerusalem.

While treaties between Israel and the Arab States of Jordan (1994) and Egypt (1979) were created, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip or the West Bank, the Arab Palestinians were not parties to the treaties which established permanent international boundaries between Israel and the States of Jordan and Egypt.

It is in the Oslo Accords, that the jurisdiction of the Arab Palestinians is defined.

So I ask,
  • What capacity to enter into relations with the other states does the Arab Palestinian claim to have?
Most Respectfully,
R
The whole story as you described above is made by the Masters who control the world before W
Rehmani, et al,

(QUESTION)

(COMMENT)

So I ask,
Most Respectfully,
R
The whole story as you described above is made by the Masters, who control the world before WWII, in the result of WWII Master gave the world UNO so as Jewish got Israel, so as world changed after WWII, World can be change again by the different Master. This is what history tell us and always repeat, so please don't tell us what suit to you be real. Let's talk about your question!
1) What is the permanent population of the Arab Palestine?
Jordanian,Lebanese,Palestinian and Palestinian Christian including Arab Jewish are part of UNITED PALESTINE population, you can not beat the numbers and you can not change the facts. Be Real.
2) What is the defined territory of The Arab Palestine?
The Palestine was one combined state under OTTOMAN EMPIRE before WWII, including JORDAN,LEBANON,JERUSALEM(Baitulmuqadas) including Invader Israel and invaded territories of UNITED PALESTINE. You can not change the facts to making your own story, be real, good for sole and body.
3) What does the government of the Arab Palestinian have effective control over?
4) What capacity to enter into relation with the others states does the Arab Palestinian claim to have?
You got answer of question 3/4 in Question 2. Be real you can not change the facts by dividing the Palestine and people of Palestine and same time you can not beat the numbers, even though Jewish consider themselves master in numbers, in my point of view only good in counting money nothing else.

CHANGE YOURSELVES, FREE YOURSELVES FROM YOUR ELDERS THEY ARE USING YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT MASAYA IS COMING AND YOU ARE ESPECIAL KIND AMONG THE MANKIND.

No.

No.

YEP! Palestinians for peace join ISIS. Just another example of Palestinian mentality at its best.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2013/11/palestinian_from_gaz.php

@Rehmani, et al,

Let the examination begin!

Let's talk about your question!

1) What is the permanent population of the Arab Palestine?
  • Jordanian,Lebanese,Palestinian and Palestinian Christian including Arab Jewish are part of UNITED PALESTINE population, you can not beat the numbers and you can not change the facts. Be Real.
(COMMENT)

Hummm: The United Palestine

I wasn't trying to beat numbers --- heavens no! The Palestinian Refugee Numbers are the only refugees that actually grew in size. What I was asking is how the Palestinians define themselves? What distinguishes them from other populations?

2) What is the defined territory of The Arab Palestine?
  • The Palestine was one combined state under OTTOMAN EMPIRE before WWII, including JORDAN,LEBANON,JERUSALEM(Baitulmuqadas) including Invader Israel and invaded territories of UNITED PALESTINE. You can not change the facts to making your own story, be real, good for sole and body.
(COMMENT)

Well, this is not a fact.

Palestine was an undefined area under the Ottoman Empire; territory under the greater governmental region of Syria. In the post-WWI Era, Palestine had to be defined by the Allied Powers; and was defined to mean "the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies." Palestine was, in effect, not defined by either the Arab or the Palestinian, but "within such boundaries as may be determined by the Principal Allied Powers."

In fact, it should be noted that the Hostile Arab Palestinian, that claims all of Palestine, more often than not, defines Palestine in reference to the boundaries established by the Allied Powers, as determined by Syke-Picot Agreement (1916) and further subdivided by the Mandatory Powers. Palestine is directly mentioned in the Treaty of Sevres, but not mentioned once in the Treaty of Peace with Turkey Signed at Lausanne, July 24, 1923.

Oddly enough, during the Ottoman Empire Era, Gaza was a Sanjak (District) of the Damascus Eyalet (Province), Syria - Ottoman Empire. Its administrative center was Gaza City. What the Palestinians call "Palestine," as the former territory under Mandate, is more correctly called the former Sanjak of Gaza.

Today (A/RES/67/19 4 December 2012), the UN Recalls also its resolution 43/177 of 15 December 1988, by which it, inter alia, acknowledged the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988 and decided that the designation “Palestine” should be used in place of the designation “Palestine Liberation Organization” in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization within the United Nations system; referring to the territory occupied since 1967. Thus, for the first time since the Palestine Order in Council (1922), the meaning of "Palestine" has changed FROM: are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine --- TO: the territory occupied since 1967.

3) What does the government of the Arab Palestinian have effective control over?
(COMMENT)

Prior to the establishment and recognition that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) as the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated, by Resolution at the Seventh Arab Summit, Rabat, Morocco 28 october 1974, there was no recognized government for Palestine. The Palestinians in the West Bank had, through their "right of self-determination," approved Annexation into the Hashemite Kingdom in 1950. And the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian Occupation until 1967. In 1967, the Egyptian Occupation was pushed-out of Gaza, and the Jordanian Forces were forced back across the Jordan River. In 1988, the HM the King of Jordan, dissolved the Annexation of the West Bank, and the PLO, using the "right of self-determination" again, declared Independence.

As we move forward in time to the present, we see that today, the UN Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine (Insert A/43/827 S/20278 18 November 1988) by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988; and Affirms the need to enable the Palestinian people to exercise their sovereignty over their territory occupied since 1967 (A/RES/43/177 15 December 1988).

4) What capacity to enter into relation with the others states does the Arab Palestinian claim to have?
You got answer of question 3/4 in Question 2. Be real you can not change the facts by dividing the Palestine and people of Palestine and same time you can not beat the numbers, even though Jewish consider themselves master in numbers, in my point of view only good in counting money nothing else.​
(COMMENT)

Central to the theme of "entering into relations with other states" (Article 1d, Montevideo Treaty which discusses the definition, rights and rights of statehood) is the concepts behind the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

• Every State has the duty to refrain in its international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations. Such a threat or use of force constitutes a violation of international law and the Charter of the United Nations and shall never be employed as a means of settling international issues.

Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

Every State likewise has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate international lines of demarcation, such as armistice lines, established by or pursuant to an international agreement to which it is a party or which it is otherwise bound to respect. Nothing in the foregoing shall be construed as prejudicing the positions of the parties concerned with regard to the status and effects of such lines under their special regimes or as affecting their temporary character.
clear.gif
Condemns all forms of propaganda, in whatsoever country conducted, which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression; [A/RES/2/110 (1947)]

5. Declares that acts, methods, and practices of terrorism are contrary to the
purposes and principles of the United Nations and that knowingly financing,
planning and inciting terrorist acts are also contrary to the purposes and principles
of the United Nations; [S/RES/1373 (2001)]

Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing or encouraging the organization of irregular forces or armed bands including mercenaries, for incursion into the territory of another State. [A/RES/25/2625 (1970)]
While the Gaza Strip and West Bank have demarcation lines rather than a permanent borders, the respect accorded is exactly the same under International Law until such time as the are finalized through negotiations.

The problem here is not about the territorial dispute, but the fact that the Hostile Arab Palestinian cannot demonstrate that they can enter into a productive and peaceful negotiated effort to resolve the differences.​

Article Thirteen: [Hamas Covenant (1988)]
  • Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.
  • There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.
ITEM Nineteen: [Hamas Political Positions (2013)]
  • Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.
There is no significant difference between the positions held by the HAMAS of 1988 and the HAMAS of today; nor has there been any significant progress in developing a "productive" Friendly and Co-operative relationship between the two States, in the last quarter century.

Most Respectfully,
R​

Everyone stole everyone else's land at one time or another. If they are strong enough to keep it, they keep it. If not they lose it. Shut up and deal.

They did. Many times. They lost every single time.

That logic says that the Palestinians have every right to fight and agitate to get the land back.

They did. Many times. They lost every single time.

You fucked that one up there Toasty. Unless you intended to change my remarks.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back