Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

Israel doesn't.
The Palestinian government shoot women, children, babies, and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorize the non-Jews survivors just like IS does in Iraq, everybody knows that.
Every Hamas member killed is one less threat to 3.5+ million Israelis, and even to the Palestinians, Israel carried incredible pin point assassinations of the Hamas high command, and destroyed 90% of Hamas efforts over the past 12 years.

Israel doesn't.
The Palestinian government shoot women, children, babies, and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorize the non-Jews survivors just like IS does in Iraq, everybody knows that.
Every Hamas member killed is one less threat to 3.5+ million Israelis, and even to the Palestinians, Israel carried incredible pin point assassinations of the Hamas high command, and destroyed 90% of Hamas efforts over the past 12 years.

The Palestinians should thank Allah that Israel doesn't just massacre them by the tens of thousands like their own Arab brothers did to them in surrounding Arab countries. Israel sure has the capability but those Zionists still lack the desire. Let us hope Hamas continues on to change Israel's thinking about that. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

This kind of thread title is about as honest as asking "Was it really only Chinese that were killed in Auschwitz?"
:trolls:
To solve the conflict, Israel must find a way to remove the Palestinian squatters off the land. Problem is that no surrounding Arab country, who know the Paletinians best, will grant them a right of return back to their native homelands.

Israel shoots at women, children, babies and civilians men because it wants to kill them and terrorise the survivors.

Killing Hamas is incidental to Israel when everyone in Gaza knows how all of Israel would happily destroy them, and does so to whatever calculations say the international community will stomach.

Every Hamas member killed creates four more recruits.
Killing Hamas doesn't even work for Israel's public objectives.
It's the effort that counts.

According to your logic, the Palestinians must be exterminated.

The argument goes on. So let's see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Let the truth be known to all.

King Solomon s Temple - First Jewish Temple

The Canaanites originally owned this land as Jewish biblical b.s. tells us that they did. Canaanites intermarried with whomever, including, eventually, Arabs who were willing to do so unlike Sephardic Jews who were not and least of all Ashkenazi Jews, who were also not willing to marry (breed with) Canaanites (in fear of Yahweh telling them not to do so), who were out to hoodwink everyone into believing that they were a lost tribe of Jews that held title to this land above all others <guffaw>. The moral of my tale is that Arabs, intermarrying with Canaanites, are the ones holding clear title to this land . . . all others are opportunists trying to convince others otherwise for their own personal gain. ~ Susan

So the part of the Bible you believe is the part you WANT to believe.
Got it!

No, Zionist, I'm out to fight fire with fire by showing to the board, that your religious claim to this land, based on your biblical scripture, is pure b.s. Whether slitting the throats of innocents or bombing them is all the same . . . both thoroughly disgust me, you filthy,dirty rotten, hoodwinking creeps, for your own personal gain, you.

Got it!

No, Zionist, I'm out to fight fire with fire by showing to the board, that your religious claim to this land, based on your biblical scripture, is pure b.s. Whether slitting the throats of innocents or bombing them is all the same . . . both thoroughly disgust me, you filthy,dirty rotten, hoodwinking creeps, for your own personal gain, you.
Your large font and bad grammar isn't helping.

Got it!

Bad grammar, you say? Nonsense . . . parse my sentences if you wish to embarrass yourself.

Got it!

Bad grammar, you say? Nonsense . . . parse my sentences if you wish to embarrass yourself.
I shouldn't HAVE to parse your sentences.
They make no sense anyway as the Middle East, like the rest of the Eastern Word, has had war induced massive map changes since the beginning of civilization.
But I'm expecting you to know that?

Got it!

They make no sense anyway as the Middle East, like the rest of the Eastern Word, has had war induced massive map changes since the beginning of civilization.

<Eye Roll> You, like all below average idiots, are unable to prove what you claim to be true. Off with you now, Zionist. . . shoo, shoo . . . to plot and scheme against those whose land, even more of, you still now wish to steal.

Got it!

<Eye Roll> You, like all below average idiots, are unable to prove what you claim to be true. Off with you now, Zionist. . . shoo, shoo . . . to plot and scheme against those whose land, even more of, you still now wish to steal.

The gift that keeps on giving...

Got it!

You seem worse than ever, Pishy. You repeat things like you were a robot who was put in the closet several years back and that now has been let out to repeat the same old things. This time, however, you sound like you have gone off your rocker trying to be like a drama queen. Still rolling those eyes, Pishy, like they mean anything important to the readers except to show how dramatic you are. Hmm, wonder if you roll your eyes at that Stormfront crowd. They must have loved reading that question and answer session between you and that old Nazi.

You seem worse than ever, Pishy. You repeat things like you were a robot who was put in the closet several years back and that now has been let out to repeat the same old things. This time, however, you sound like you have gone off your rocker trying to be like a drama queen. Still rolling those eyes, Pishy, like they mean anything important to the readers except to show how dramatic you are. Hmm, wonder if you roll your eyes at that Stormfront crowd. They must have loved reading that question and answer session between you and that old Nazi.

Yeah sure. Always back to the Stormfront "line" of crap. Dragging people into your mud pit with you. Grow up.

The argument goes on. So let's see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Let the truth be known to all.

King Solomon s Temple - First Jewish Temple
Dose it change the realty on ground?
Who was Solomon? Why Jewish abandoned the Temple and Left? OR are you really Jewish? and if you are then why Jewish abandoned the Temple?
Jewish are Bani Israel or Bani Israel are Jewish?

Facts are that you are not Prime kind( sh....t like every one dose ) among the mankind and no Masaya is coming. The fact is that Master of Jewish community using jews as slave by using these slogans"prime and masaya" which are baseless stories.

To take my advise give up the silly ideas and complete the line of prophets and live like a normal human being and world would be beautiful if jews turn there energy to this side of the picture instead.

Israel doesn't.
Why Daniyal making fool to yourself, whole world know that israel built on occupied Palestinian territory, why are you lying, what do you want from this kind of nonsense. Do you think you will change the facts about Palestinian.

Take my advise and give up the silly idea that jews are prime kind or masaya is coming.
You are slave of yours elders, who are using these slogans "prime or masaya" and making you fool please join the rest of world and make the world peace full instead.

Israel doesn't.
Why Daniyal making fool to yourself, whole world know that israel built on occupied Palestinian territory, why are you lying, what do you want from this kind of nonsense. Do you think you will change the facts about Palestinian.

Take my advise and give up the silly idea that jews are prime kind or masaya is coming.
You are slave of yours elders, who are using these slogans "prime or masaya" and making you fool please join the rest of world and make the world peace full instead.
Said the one 5, 100, 000. PALESTIANS WAS KILLED BY ISRAEL SINCE 1948!

Forum List

Back