The Israeli Jihadists

Sep 2, 2014
Palestine, PS
From The AW360
“Her name is Katie. She is from the Netherlands, and chose to serve in the Israeli navy instead of remaining in her country.

Will her government label her and the rest of the hundreds of Dutch youth serving in the Israeli military asjihadstrijders (jihad fighters), the name given to the hundred or so that went to Syria? Katie, a Dutch-Israeli dual citizen, is after all a jihadist in occupied Palestinian lands.

Israel's genocidal campaign in the Gaza Strip is entering its second week. The death toll has risen to more than 600, with thousands more injured and displaced - alongside arbitrary arrests, the demolition of family homes and a policy of apartheid towards Palestinians both in the West Bank and within the state of Israel. What's more, these war crimes are directly supported by the recruits from Europe and the United States that land at Ben Gurion airport throughout the year.

The notion of Europeans and Americans serving in the Israeli army isn't new.

Before the creation of the state of Israel, thousands of western volunteers were recruited by the Zionist movement - in a process named Mahal or volunteers from abroad to take part in Zionist military operations in Palestine during the British Mandate.

In the 1948 war, as many as 4,000 World War II veterans from the US, Canada and Europe carried out military operations against Palestinians, serving the Zionist project with their expertise in warfare, artillery, naval and aerial combat. ”

Hey look, fresh meat! And a new source of unbiased reporting straight from the M.E. as this new poster is the editor of ArabWorld360.

Hey look, fresh meat! And a new source of unbiased reporting straight from the M.E. as this new poster is the editor of ArabWorld360.
No. Goebbels said that. you are not obligated to read it, Zion-nazi
So, which previously-banned and now-resurrected pro-Militant-Islam / Hamas-apologist troll are you again?

If you have something positive to contribute to a thread devoted to worldwide Judaism volunteering to fight for Israel, then have at it, otherwise, I suggest that you wait until you've racked-up another 5 or 10 posts, before you presume to begin judging other forum members who have been around a lot longer than you have.

Putz.

Goebbels said what? My reference to "fresh meat" was you as a new member of the site. I should have said welcome as well. :welcome: Sorry that I left that part out. The part about you being the editor of arabworld360.info is from your own profile. I took a look at some of the articles there and I'm sorry, but I prefer my news and information sources to not be so skewed as to get to the name calling for either side.

Yes, when I see a site that calls all Palestinians "terrorists" or "genocidal", I stop reading there as well. The word "Nazi" applied to either side is a big tell tale for me as well.

But hey, you do know how to get to the name calling right away here as well.

Goebbels said what? My reference to "fresh meat" was you as a new member of the site. I should have said welcome as well. :welcome: Sorry that I left that part out. The part about you being the editor of arabworld360.info is from your own profile. I took a look at some of the articles there and I'm sorry, but I prefer my news and information sources to not be so skewed as to get to the name calling for either side.

Yes, when I see a site that calls all Palestinians "terrorists" or "genocidal", I stop reading there as well. The word "Nazi" applied to either side is a big tell tale for me as well.

But hey, you do know how to get to the name calling right away here as well.

Go easy on him. Don't want to lose him here. What fun!

Although there are numerous similarities between Zionists and Islamists, the big difference is Zionists run most Western governments while Islamists do not, although they were let in by Zionist policy into the West to make their problem, our problem.

From The AW360
“Her name is Katie. She is from the Netherlands, and chose to serve in the Israeli navy instead of remaining in her country.

Will her government label her and the rest of the hundreds of Dutch youth serving in the Israeli military asjihadstrijders (jihad fighters), the name given to the hundred or so that went to Syria? Katie, a Dutch-Israeli dual citizen, is after all a jihadist in occupied Palestinian lands.

Israel's genocidal campaign in the Gaza Strip is entering its second week. The death toll has risen to more than 600, with thousands more injured and displaced - alongside arbitrary arrests, the demolition of family homes and a policy of apartheid towards Palestinians both in the West Bank and within the state of Israel. What's more, these war crimes are directly supported by the recruits from Europe and the United States that land at Ben Gurion airport throughout the year.

Before the creation of the state of Israel, thousands of western volunteers were recruited by the Zionist movement - in a process named Mahal or volunteers from abroad to take part in Zionist military operations in Palestine during the British Mandate.

In the 1948 war, as many as 4,000 World War II veterans from the US, Canada and Europe carried out military operations against Palestinians, serving the Zionist project with their expertise in warfare, artillery, naval and aerial combat. ”

Not really as jihadi is an Islamic term and denotes a terrorist insurgent fighting against the west. The people joining the IDF are trained in the art of war and will be given the rules of war. This makes them no different to the many foreign legions used by other nations. It is one way of getting citizenship without going through the rigours of immigration control.

Although there are numerous similarities between Zionists and Islamists, the big difference is Zionists run most Western governments while Islamists do not, although they were let in by Zionist policy into the West to make their problem, our problem.

Not according to the evidence available, silly things like Saudi is top of the PAC list for spending money on American politicians. While AIPAC is at number 7 right below the NRA

Mohammad Tomazy, et al,

This is one of those discussion injections that I don't quite know what to make of --- the point.

From The AW360

Will her government label her and the rest of the hundreds of Dutch youth serving in the Israeli military asjihadstrijders (jihad fighters), the name given to the hundred or so that went to Syria?

Katie, a Dutch-Israeli dual citizen, is after all a jihadist in occupied Palestinian lands.
(COMMENT)

This commentary attempts to draw a direct relationship between "Katie" and "Jihadism." As if a dual national volunteering for service in a National Defense Force of a recognized sovereign state is the same as serving in Hezbollah, HAMAS, ISIS, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, al-Qaeda, etc.

This is a very clever adaptation of the ad hominem attack wherein "Katie" (not a party to the discussion --- unable to defend herself) is hazed for defending a nation against the forces of Islamic Jihadists and terrorists.

(COMMENT)

Right of the the gate, this commentary attempts to draw a direct relationship between Israeli defense of their sovereignty and safety --- and that of --- acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group "(genocidal campaign)." And then, mixes it with the allegation that it is all about a systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group.

(COMMENT)

In this, there is an element of truth. In WWI and WWII, Americans were known to volunteer in the Canadian, UK, French and Chinese Forces and fight against enemy forces prior to the US entry into the War (eg Lafayette Escadrille and Flying Tigers). The intent here is to taint such service with a negative connotation --- as if fighting the forces of evil were somehow jihadist in nature. In the context of Israel, "Veterans from World War II – primarily from the U.S., Canada, England and South Africa – manned the hodgepodge of German, American and British aircraft to stop the Arab air and ground attacks."

(COMMENT)

Yes, there is truth in this. But the manner of presentation of this fact excludes the truth that in 1948, Israel was formed in the precise manner outlined by the UN General Assembly (Steps Preparatory to Independence) and was faced with aggressive action by a military coalition (Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen) of Arab states from all directions.

Then, as now, Americans are willing to risk their lives for what is right.

Israel shows evidence of rocket fire from Gaza Schools said:
On the day before the war began, the IDF said it estimated militants held 10,000 rockets in Gaza, including 350-400 with a range of up to 80 km (50 miles) and a few dozen with a range of 160 km, reaching Jerusalem. On top of that, the intelligence officer said, there were "thousands upon thousands" of mortars.

Around 4,000 rockets were fired during the conflict and 3,000 destroyed by Israel's operations, leaving between 2,500 and 3,000 in the hands of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other groups.

The officer described that as a "major degradation" of the groups' capabilities, alongside the destruction of 32 tunnels built from Gaza into Israel and steps to hit Hamas's finances.
SOURCE: Reuters News Service BY LUKE BAKER | TEL AVIV Wed Sep 3, 2014

Most Respectfully,
R

Being literate...What a bitch!

From The AW360

May God bless and keep Katie and all of the IDF soldiers.

Forum List

Back