Who Is Hated More? Trump Among Liberals Or Biden Among Conservatives?

Do You Think That Liberals Hate Trump More Than Conservatives Hate Biden?

• Total voters
Liberals hate because they are emotionally invested in everything these days. They will crash and burn and abandon politics once they figure out what an absolute waste of time and energy hating Trump has cost them.

In other words, true American patriots for that last one. I was thinking about it yesterday and I forgot to post a topic about it. Is the hate for this country currently bigger than the love that people have for it? That's a tough one for me but I believe that in the end patriotism wins.
Please...

Liberals dislike Trump for what he is and what he does.
MAGATS hate Biden for what they've been told by Trump what Biden is and what he supposedly does.

That you can't see that is why you march to the tune of the Pie-eyed Piper of MAGADUMIA.

I'm probably going to have to vote for him but I'll hold my nose.

Hard to believe out of millions those two are my choices. Biden has dementia and Trump irrates me, sometimes he acts like a man child
somebody who's been railroaded by the system like he has deserves FULL support. They are trying their best to destroy him and sadly too many on the right have begun to soften.

He has my support exactly because they've worked so hard to destroy him

Hatred is a strong emotion usually associated with TDS. Conservatives don't hate anyone, they just want to make America great again (MAGA).
Yeah, next time you see a Conservative at a Trump rally you need to understand...
YOU'RE NOT AT A TRUMP RALLY

In other words, true American patriots for that last one. I was thinking about it yesterday and I forgot to post a topic about it. Is the hate for this country currently bigger than the love that people have for it? That's a tough one for me but I believe that in the end patriotism wins.
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for tRump. his "supporters" are killing him. He's obviously very unwell.

Which is WHAT exactly?
No need to yell, child.
Examine your own idiocy and the answer is obvious, assuming you have the intellectual capacity to do so.
Learn to fish, you'll get no freebies from me.

It's definately liberals hatred of Trump.

I mean, how do you hate a "sympathetic, well meaning elderly man with a poor memory"?

I certainly don't want him running the country for four more years in his condition...but I don't hate him.

The left's hatred of Trump is on a massive scale.

No need to yell, child.
Examine your own idiocy and the answer is obvious, assuming you have the intellectual capacity to do so.
Learn to fish, you'll get no freebies from me.
That's what I thought, nothing.

Liberals hate because they are emotionally invested in everything these days. They will crash and burn and abandon politics once they figure out what an absolute waste of time and energy hating Trump has cost them.

The right thinks the left's position sucks. The left thinks the right's position shouldn't exist.

Forum List

Back