Who Is Hated More? Trump Among Liberals Or Biden Among Conservatives?

Do You Think That Liberals Hate Trump More Than Conservatives Hate Biden?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
In other words, true American patriots for that last one. I was thinking about it yesterday and I forgot to post a topic about it. Is the hate for this country currently bigger than the love that people have for it? That's a tough one for me but I believe that in the end patriotism wins.

The number one rule of the Duopoly, is hate the other side.

The elites who run the country, love duopoly dupes.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hard to believe out of millions those two are my choices. Biden has dementia and Trump irrates me, sometimes he acts like a man child

I know but so what? He makes the majority of liberals curl up in a corner sucking their thumbs and crying for their mommies.

In other words, true American patriots for that last one. I was thinking about it yesterday and I forgot to post a topic about it. Is the hate for this country currently bigger than the love that people have for it? That's a tough one for me but I believe that in the end patriotism wins.
#1......You need to quite using the term "Patriot" or "Patriotism" when talking about politicians.

I know but so what? He makes the majority of liberals curl up in a corner sucking their thumbs and crying for their mommies.

He was decent as POTUS, 10x better than the Baked Potato but I'd like to see someone younger and focused on conservativism.

I don't hate Biden. I think he's a career corrupt moron who's been used by marxist elements on the left to further their agenda. They're about to find out that employing an imbecile has devastating consequences in the long run. Just ask Billo Really's pimp.

I'm probably going to have to vote for him but I'll hold my nose.

Hard to believe out of millions those two are my choices. Biden has dementia and Trump irrates me, sometimes he acts like a man child
I suspect this is a consequence of a dying empire. Two demented old fools is our choice for leader.

What a great country!

It’s time for heads to roll in DC, but the people aren’t rising up.

The number one rule of the Duopoly, is hate the other side.

The elites who run the country, love duopoly dupes.
Why don't you tell us all the things you love about the Democratic party?

I don't hate Biden. I think he's a career corrupt moron who's been used by marxist elements on the left to further their agenda. They're about to find out that employing an imbecile has devastating consequences in the long run. Just ask Billo Really's pimp.
In your own words, what's Marxism?

Forum List

Back