Who is an anti semite ? Does the phrase have meaning when it is used so much ?

Thqtnone guy was a guest of the guy Trump actually invited and Trump didnt know who he was...

Meqnwhile you have to defend Barak obama and the congressional black caucus hosting an event on Capitol hill in honor of the Grand Wizard of the black ku klux klan, actual racist, anti-semite and rabid homophobe Loius Farakhan...

They know who he is and exactly what he believes and standa for and they honored him....

You have to defend that
Nick Fuentes is trumps biddy. Isnt Kanye another holocaust denier ?

Well then quit acting like one.

I do not care.

Your problem is that your depth of perception in determining either seems to be about as deep as a mud puddle. Or perhaps it's just your unwillingness to look beyond what is being placed in front of your face and at the bigger picture in terms of what's actually happening over there in scope. And that's perfectly fine, I suppose. But you certainly cannot expect those who might question a little more with regard to the events in scope to lower the expectation of fruitful, relevant dialogue by limiting their arguments to the parameters of your own view of yourself. But if you do expect that, well...I'm afraid that you're in for quite a disappointment.

I'm certainly open to an illustration of your claim. Or to anyone elses claim, for that matter.

I thought you said that you were not a victim.

Well that's nice. I'm all out of star stickers, though. I'm sorry.

Well teach me. Show me your wisdom.

But you said that you weren't a victim.

You might want to double check your own work before you take that victory lap, Hare. Heh heh heh...

Actually, you're the one who put my name into your mouth earlier in the thread when you made the claim that I was an antisemite (which I see has since been deleted/removed) for posting that link to the October 5 2023 report that 800 Israeli settlers stormed Al-Aqsa compound during Jewish Sukkot holiday, which I shared as a courtesy and in response to a previous claim in the thread that there were no events leading up to the Hamas attack.

Don't you read or remember good?

Not that I really care what you think about me. But I do regard intellectual honesty. As well as the basic ability to recall ones own contribution to dialogue.

Why would I say your name specifically anyway? You're just not that important to me. At best I've simply responded to your pablum so that you might further demonstrate how it is that you ''roll.''
Cry harder little Anti-Semite. Cry harder that your shit got exposed asshole. Your pure ignorance of history is appalling. Run along now little bigot.

No. there are no exceptions. Behave like civilised people applies to everyone.
Israel was acting pretty civilly when Hamas invaded and started murdering, raping, and taking innocent civilians hostage. I even hear tell there was a music festival going on that Hamas attacked.

Cry harder little Anti-Semite. Cry harder that your shit got exposed asshole. Your pure ignorance of history is appalling. Run along now little bigot.

Apparently someone had too much to dream last night.

But I'm always open to an illustration of your claim.

But I won't hold my breath. :)

You're such a fraud. Heh heh heh...

When is it OK to criticise the Israeli state ?

For Brits, never. They're the root on most of the shit hitting the fan. You need to rent a boat and go pick up some of your Pali Pals and put a few dozen up at your place, for at least 50 years.

But islamophobia is acceptable ......~S~

What's a 'phobia' about it? Some of us have read their loony Koran, and we also know about taqiyya and abrogation and how it's used. Tacking 'phobia' on the end of words is just lame, in any case, and certainly isn't 'science' or 'objectivity'.

Farrakhan takes top honors. Obama took a nice photo with him at a party.

Along with the other members of the democrat party, congressional black caucus....the racist black caucus...

Along with the other members of the democrat party, congressional black caucus....the racist black caucus...
Yup. How ironic that the Congressional Black Caucus, ostensibly concerned with racism, invites the country’s #1 antisemite to their conference.

Forum List

Back