Republicans are redefining the word ‘equal’ in an Iowa anti-trans bill

Describe the color red without saying how it is similar to but not identical with other colors.
It is accepted that all colors are equal.

Last edited:
Again, is forceful penetration of the vagina by fingers a new definition of rape to you? Go ahead and admit that and I'll accept your argument. Otherwise what has changed isn't the definition of rape, but the statute.
Its not about anyones opinion. Its about the definition. There is already a term for forcefully inserting your fingers inside someone.

Again, is forceful penetration of the vagina by fingers a new definition of rape to you? Go ahead and admit that and I'll accept your argument. Otherwise what has changed isn't the definition of rape, but the statute.
New York changed its law - yes or no?

Its not about anyones opinion. Its about the definition. There is already a term for forcefully inserting your fingers inside someone.
Yes, that's called rape. Is this new to you? Did you not think that's rape?

Jesus you people are stupid. Do you not define forceful penetration of the vagina with fingers as rape? They didn't change the definition of rape you moron, they changed to the statute so it incorporated a broader definition of rape.
It would appear to be a re-definition of rape. It is certainly sexual abuse and intolerable. Rape should be reserved for the more severe case.

It would appear to be a re-definition of rape. It is certainly sexual abuse and intolerable. Rape should be reserved for the more severe case.
Forcefully penetrating a woman's vagina with your fingers isn't serious enough for you to warrant a definition of rape? I mean you have a right to your opinion I just find that opinion pretty detestable.

Should they have the same rights under your constitution ? Should they have the same rights as you ?
"Equal rights" is not the same term as "same rights".
Women have the right to be apart from males while engaged in personal hygiene. That means men do not have the right to abrogate that right.

Forum List

Back