Who in the NFC do you think will knock of the Vikings?

Sure, I'll take your bet Toro, except not for money since I'm too cheap.

If the Vikes win the NFC I'll say 100 Hail Mary's for the charity of your choice, if they lose you have to say one Hail Mary for Shogun (he's a pretty good charity case).

Deal?

All this for some hail marys?

Weak, Mani.

I like the die hard vikes fan up there who's sure they won't go but would be afraid if they did. :lol: Reminds me of myself, being an eagles fan.

If the Vikes win the NFC I'll say 100 Hail Mary's for the charity of your choice, if they lose you have to say one Hail Mary for Shogun (he's a pretty good charity case).

Deal?

Weak, Mani.

I like the die hard vikes fan up there who's sure they won't go but would be afraid if they did. :lol: Reminds me of myself, being an eagles fan.

I've watched them embarass themselves in enough superbowls---don't know if I can handle another one. :lol:

Deal?

Weak, Mani.

I've watched them embarass themselves in enough superbowls---don't know if I can handle another one. :lol:

I'm just looking at it from a perspective of Romo being a choker and having not proven SHIT yet in his career, and the Saints have never even BEEN to a super bowl.

And I don't believe in my own team enough this year to claim them, so that leaves the Vikes. They appear to have the best chance. Favre is a proven winner. Romo, Brees, and yes even McNabb, are not.

Weak, Mani.

I'm just looking at it from a perspective of Romo being a choker and having not proven SHIT yet in his career, and the Saints have never even BEEN to a super bowl.

And I don't believe in my own team enough this year to claim them, so that leaves the Vikes. They appear to have the best chance. Favre is a proven winner. Romo, Brees, and yes even McNabb, are not.

It doesn't matter---my karma is to be forever diappointed by the Vikes. :lol:

Right now....New Orleans and Minnesota are the class of the NFC

In January? Who knows?
Could be Philly, Dallas, Giants, Arizona, Atlanta

Deal?

:lol: You're on!

I'm sure God will be laughing at me if I lose! "Yeah, like that's going to help Shogun!" He'll be saying!

It doesn't matter---my karma is to be forever diappointed by the Vikes. :lol:

You're not telling an Eagles fan SHIT, believe me :lol:

So is a Vikings fan comparable to a Cubs fan?

alas---pretty much:(

Then I feel your pain my brothers.

I told Tora (even though I guess I'm a retard) that I think it will be a Colts/Vikings Super Bowl this year. I would LOVE that, so it could be wishful thinking, but it also could happen!

Have faith! :beer:

You don't understand--they have to WIN it. So far they ahve sucked at every appearance. Had their best chance the year the FUCKING COWBOYS won it with the questionable hail mary pass.

Couldn't begin to know... I don't have very good judgement because after all, I'm a Washington Redskins fan. (Hangs head in disgust...)

who knows... giants may knock them off in the final game of the reg season if the vikes have clinched home field and new york still has something to play for.

in the playoffs, barring a favre injury, i only can see the saints stopping them.

Yeah my position on the Vikes is based on an assumption of a healthy team the entire way.

Good thing Mani kept the terms of the bet boring and meaningless or else a lot could be at stake considering we're only half way through the season and a lot can still change.

Giants.

Yes, I know, but hope springs eternal.
They better wake up quick because they came out great then just DIED! WTh? I'm ready to give up on them this season. One more game and I'm done this year.:lol:

Giants.

Yes, I know, but hope springs eternal.
They better wake up quick because they came out great then just DIED! WTh? I'm ready to give up on them this season. One more game and I'm done this year.:lol:
2 years ago, they were 5-4, and finished 10-6 for the wildcard.

They never lost again and were world champs.

Could happen again, this weekend was perfect for us, Dallass and the eglets lost, so we are just a game back for the devision and own the tie breaker with the Cowgirls.

Forum List

Back