Who in the NFC do you think will knock of the Vikings?

Childress still owns Tavarus Jackson.

Fav-ray has saved his ass.

One never really knows how well someone is going to turn out in the NFL.

Childress gets some credit for McNabb & Westbrook, too. Even though McNabb is a failure in the big ones, he's no Jackson.

You win some, you lose some.

AP is a worse fumbler.

If anyone is high on the list to give away a big game, it's him.

Even still, AP is head and shoulders above Green. AP is someone you can build a squad around. Green was just a flash in the pan, one hit wonder at best, with his 1900 yards in '03. Otherwise, he averaged a paltry 1,000 yards.

1k is like a MINIMUM these days for relevance.

I'd even go so far as to say Favre had BETTER receivers through his time with GB.

These guys he's got now, like Rice, are coming out of nowhere. The other guy is a rookie.

Dude, you're a twins fan, so are you a Vikes fan too?

If so, just enjoy this while you have it :D

Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs, and then I'll change my tone on the Vikes :lol:

I'm still not sold on my birds, though. Andy Reid is straight up KILLING me.

NFC seems to be a massive tossup right now.

No team seems consistant, the Saints just lost to Tampa.

The Eglets could be the team if they put up a good showing vs Dallas next week.

I'm hoping they draw the Packers in their first round. Oh how I want ARodge and company to punch them in the mouth. Make the two losses in the regular season oh so worth it.

I'm hoping they draw the Packers in their first round. Oh how I want ARodge and company to punch them in the mouth. Make the two losses in the regular season oh so worth it.

Dallas will fail

Green Bay will fail

Minnesota will fail

New England will fail

The Colts will win it all. I think the decision to sit the starters was brilliant. Let the team taste a loss when it doesn't matter. Give the starters a rest and give 2nd and 3rd stringers some playing time in case they are needed and so they can develop.

I'm sure the coach asked his players how the loss tastes? And I'm sure they are mad at him for his decision. But it doesn't matter if you win all your games up until the Superbowl if you don't win the Superbowl. Just ask New England.

Who else is in the playoffs? Any sleepers I'm forgetting about?

And by the way. This is just an uneducated hunch. Let me know your thoughts. I love this time of year.

Dallas will fail

Green Bay will fail

Minnesota will fail

New England will fail

The Colts will win it all. I think the decision to sit the starters was brilliant. Let the team taste a loss when it doesn't matter. Give the starters a rest and give 2nd and 3rd stringers some playing time in case they are needed and so they can develop.

I'm sure the coach asked his players how the loss tastes? And I'm sure they are mad at him for his decision. But it doesn't matter if you win all your games up until the Superbowl if you don't win the Superbowl. Just ask New England.

And by the way. This is just an uneducated hunch. Let me know your thoughts. I love this time of year.
If not Green Bay, I would like to see the Saints make it. First timers and never did it. Would be nice. I don't want MN to win a damn thing post season till Favre is gone from there.

Yes I'm bitter.

Dallas will fail

Green Bay will fail

Minnesota will fail

New England will fail

If not Green Bay, I would like to see the Saints make it. First timers and never did it. Would be nice. I don't want MN to win a damn thing post season till Favre is gone from there.

Yes I'm bitter.

I can imagine. But you Packers are hard core. Like Boston fans. Or Philly fans.

Our Lions are so bad that we wouldn't have faulted Barry Sanders if he went to another team. In fact he tried.

Actually, some people were mad at Barry for the way he just quit after 10 years when he still had some in the tank, but really, how can we tell another person when THEY are ready to quit. Plus, why should he play for a losing organization? He wanted to win and the Ford Family who own the Lions are losers.

Or for Farve to be loyal to an NFL franchise. These NFL teams use up and spit out players every year. So why should Farve be loyal to them? Fuck them. He should get his.

I don't think he has any ill will towards you fans. Shit. He won you a Superbowl or two, right?

In fact, I bet he'll be loyal to the Packers organization when its all said and done. Just now he is in it for himself. So what? He's going to go down as one of the greatest because of these last few years. Didn't win it all again, but added to his numbers.

But maybe not. Maybe he'll go into coaching or something like Isaah Thomas did after he retired. Maybe Bret will coach the Lions one day. LOL.

Yep. I've been a Packers fan since the Dan Devine days of the 1970's. Even before I really knew what was going on. It happens when you grow up near there and have family with season tickets.

I survived the 1980's as well rooting for em.

That said, I would like to see the Lions get a championship again. It's been 59 years.

As for Favre. He screwed up. He had it all being given to him, but then he didn't want to do training camp and all the BS that was required to get ready for the season. But he's played his games on the Jets, and then now on the Vikes. He's a prima donna that it's gonna take some years to get the bad taste of his behavior out of the mouths of many fans.

He should have become a quarterbacks coach 2 years ago. Coach the lions? Bite your tongue! :lol:

Forum List

Back