Who in the NFC do you think will knock of the Vikings?

Disclaimer: If you are retarded enough to think the Vikes will be in the SB, then this thread isn't for you. :)

I hereby GUARANTEE that the Vikings do not win the NFC this year.

The only question is who will knock them out of the playoffs this time?

Which team will shut down Peterson, forcing Favre to get ur done, which in turn will lead to him shitting the bed like he does?

Um...the Saints, Eagles, Giants and possibly the Cowboys

Of the four best teams in the NFL right now - the Saints, Colts, Pats and Vikings - Minnesota is playing the best defense.

Against Seattle, the Seahawks had two first downs in the first 40 minutes of the game, and 4 yards rushing. I think Seattle had 130 yards in total offense in the first three quarters. The Vikings lead the NFL in sacks.

The Colts are playing good D as well.

Defense wins championships.

Last edited:
Of the four best teams in the NFL right now - the Saints, Colts, Pats and Vikings - Minnesota is playing the best defense.

Against Seattle, the Seahawks had two first downs in the first 40 minutes of the game, and 4 yards rushing. I think Seattle had 130 yards in total offense in the first three quarters. The Vikings lead the NFL in sacks.

The Colts are playing good D as well.

Defense wins championships.

I'm not worried, I still think I'm going to win our bet. But even if I lose, I can rattle off hail marys so fast that it would impress that dude from those old Fedex commercials. :D

Mani..

REALLY??

Hail marys???

You don't want to sweeten this thing up at ALL?

Forum List

Back