Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Watching Cobra on Netflix
Good show if you like the humor

Karate is so gay and dorky
I can’t even remember the last time I have ever seen a karate school .
Just a silly system compared to mma

Check out the show ..it’s good

Last edited:
"If everyone was trained in karate the crime never would have happened".
NKA

NKA.jpg

A good form of self-defense against bullies in school. Probably outside too as long as the other person doesn't possess weapons or lethal arms from long range.

I like Cobra Kai. I like it even more because the wokers are screaming that the main characters are white. Marvin Kove who plays John Kreese is nearly 75 years old. Yes he is a karate champion. The whole show is worth it just to see the old guy.

Plenty of people enjoy Karate for more than just self defense. Although, it works well for that too.

There is more to karate than just fighting.

Karate loses to boxing
Karate loses to wrestling
Karate loses to Bjj
Karate loses to Muay Thai

Plenty of people enjoy Karate for more than just self defense. Although, it works well for that too.

So many better systems than karate

Some people choose Karate. I don't understand why this is an issue for you. If it doesn't work for self defense, that means there are a few less people to kick your ass.

Some people choose Karate. I don't understand why this is an issue for you. If it doesn't work for self defense, that means there are a few less people to kick your ass.
I have basic training in 4 Martial arts and I would be hard for anyone to beat up

There are many, many types of karate; and the man is as important as the 'system.'
A HS wresting boy could take out any black belt

I've known more of both than you ever will, and you are grossly overgeneralizing. I know many of both who could DPDMB you in seconds.

There are many, many types of karate; and the man is as important as the 'system.'

I've known more of both than you ever will, and you are grossly overgeneralizing. I know many of both who could DPDMB you in seconds.
You sure can’t !! That I am sure of !!
You’re old and broken and I would either KO you or choke you out

Holy smokes, you are kidding yourself to a ridiculous degree, junior. Not only would I not need to put down my beer, I wouldn't need to stop taking a drink during the several seconds it would take to change your life forever. Stay in your lane, junior.

You take my down and you still have to deal with my submissions off my back , and I know you’re old and broken as hell

Holy smokes, you are kidding yourself to a ridiculous degree, junior. Not only would I not need to put down my beer, I wouldn't need to stop taking a drink during the several seconds it would take to change your life forever. Stay in your lane, junior.
You’re a busted old man . I have Muay Thai , boxing , Krav and BJJ
All you have is wrestling

Forum List

Back