Who has to work Monday?

I am sure this is in the wrong place, but I was curious and hope the mods will leave it for a bit.

I will be working, but I gave all my employees the day off so they could enjoy a 4 day weekend with their families and friends. The younger kids especially seemed to appreciate it. Little things like this simple act has helped build loyalty over the years.
What a dope, putting casual BSing in politics...

Can you please stop whining for a minute? It is the most active forum and I was curious. The mods have been accommodating and I appreciate it.

I am sure this is in the wrong place, but I was curious and hope the mods will leave it for a bit.

I will be working, but I gave all my employees the day off so they could enjoy a 4 day weekend with their families and friends. The younger kids especially seemed to appreciate it. Little things like this simple act has helped build loyalty over the years.
Uncle Sam does not give banks the day off before July 4th unless it is a Sunday. Saturday's are optional.

I guard banks.

So I will be working a normal day tomorrow with my 45ACP on my hip and my Mossberg 12 gauge loaded with magnum slugs in my vehicle.

I do have July 4th off however, unlike the pizza rollers and restaurant workers, police, and firemen.

Can you please stop whining for a minute? It is the most active forum and I was curious. The mods have been accommodating and I appreciate it.
Now we are in the clean debate zone...... Interesting.

Thanks to everyone that participated. Obviously the thread has been moved. Thank you to the mods for allowing it to linger under the wrong heading.

I can't believe how many people are working. It's going to be the least productive day ever.

In Europe most everyone works half day Fridays and they get a lot more holidays than we do.

The weekend went by so fast I am going to play on the lake all day tomorrow
Lots of people will be going to the bank on Monday for cash.

It is a good day for bank robberies too.

So Monday will be a busy day for me monitoring bank customers and making my usual semi hourly exterior patrols to flash my badge and gun to discourage anyone from getting into a firefight with moi.

Also when a customer gets rude with a teller or bank officer I go stand next to our employee so the azzhole can see my gun and badge better. Usually then they shut the fokk up.

So lots and lots of walking in my job.

But walking is better than sitting or standing.

Last edited:
So you are a dick! A bank dick...
When my azz gets home after 9 1/2 hours of continuous patrolling inside and outside the bank my d!ck is dragging.

Your legs hurt and you need aspirin AND ibuprofen and a shot of booze to wash them down with.

Eventually I then fall asleep and have nightmares of bank robberies.

You got them drunk first..
What the F is wrong with you?

I am always skittish in a clean debate zone, soooo, what is the clean debate about?

I am always skittish in a clean debate zone, soooo, what is the clean debate about?
Ya' can't say 'fokk U' or other such universities that you attended in the past.

:D

Uncle Sam does not give banks the day off before July 4th unless it is a Sunday. Saturday's are optional.

I guard banks.

So I will be working a normal day tomorrow with my 45ACP on my hip and my Mossberg 12 gauge loaded with magnum slugs in my vehicle.

I do have July 4th off however, unlike the pizza rollers and restaurant workers, police, and firemen.
They need to automate your job. Imagine a killing robot was in the bank. Would anyone try to rob it? I think not.

And one person could monitor 100 banks from home

Forum List

Back