Who has to work Monday?

JBond

Winning
May 15, 2016
Kansas
I am sure this is in the wrong place, but I was curious and hope the mods will leave it for a bit.

I will be working, but I gave all my employees the day off so they could enjoy a 4 day weekend with their families and friends. The younger kids especially seemed to appreciate it. Little things like this simple act has helped build loyalty over the years.

I am sure this is in the wrong place, but I was curious and hope the mods will leave it for a bit.

I will be working, but I gave all my employees the day off so they could enjoy a 4 day weekend with their families and friends. The younger kids especially seemed to appreciate it. Little things like this simple act has helped build loyalty over the years.
We need a good job button but winner works too. I have Monday off. It happens a lot because my clients are basically lazy and have a ton of vacation days to use up. But it works well for me so no complaints.

I have a meeting with a client but not until 2. I would have kept my normal schedule if need be, though. Good for the OP giving his people the day off :thup:

I'm working by choice. Since I'm self-employed. I like the quiet days with no Teleconferences and client emergencies. .

And of course -- my "real job" at USMB -- we NEVER get a day off. :rofl: If we did, the place would be full up with junk Spam from Vietnam and serious melt-down threads...

Wife works. She has worked since last Wednesday won't have day off till this coming Friday. 9 damn days in a row..guess its what we get with a snot nose college grad as the boss..my 5 year old could make a better schedule and THEN she is off for 1 day,works 1 day and off another day....completely idiotic.

I only work when I feel like it. However I feel like it a lot more than I thought I would when I declared that I would retire before I was 50. That's what happens when you choose an occupation that you love to do.

I can't believe how many people are working. It's going to be the least productive day ever.

In Europe most everyone works half day Fridays and they get a lot more holidays than we do.

The weekend went by so fast I am going to play on the lake all day tomorrow

I work EVERY holiday ... you're welcome

3132885715_c68f921d7c_z.jpg

I used to be a hard ass and it wasn't productive regarding employee relations. In my previous life I was in retail management at the upper levels. It burned me out. Dealing with corporate overlords is about the worst life I could envision. I decided there was a better way. I have some progressive ideas about the number of hours worked and productivity. My business hours for most employees are 8am to 3 or 4pm. We manage to accomplish more in that time frame and it allows those with kids to be home to raise their kids. Revenue is continuing to increase and the bottom line is better than ever.

I have Monday off.

and Tuesday

and Wednesday

and Thursday

and Friday

and Saturday.
son of a b****. Lol.

Work my ass off 5 days a week watching CNBC and checking matkets out on the puter Tough work

4PM comes I get a closing bell drink as a reward ...

Work my ass off 5 days a week watching CNBC and checking matkets out on the puter Tough work

4PM comes I get a closing bell drink as a reward ...
markets ,,,,,before the spelling nazis get me

I can't believe how many people are working. It's going to be the least productive day ever.

In Europe most everyone works half day Fridays and they get a lot more holidays than we do.

The weekend went by so fast I am going to play on the lake all day tomorrow
I deal with many international companies and it seems like they are on holiday 3 minutes after they email me with a question.

I had vacation days to use up by 7/1, but they let me carry them over into the first week of July. My daughter is an office manager, and the owner talked to the employees and they still have to service their clients, but voted to have off on Monday and work on Saturday 7/8.

What a dope, putting casual BSing in politics...

Forum List

Back