Who Has The Power In America?

Who Has The Power In America?

• "The States"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The Media"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The one with the most bullets and the will to use those bullets has the power.

I'm glad you defined so many people in America today while spitting on the Constitution like they do.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners watch erratic gun owners knowing some day they might have to "thin the herd". So many POWER HUNGRY Americans think that bullets and shooting is all that is needed to gain power in America.
Really? look shit stain you think the constitution is irrelevant, your hate of anything corporation has twisted your your fucked mind.

If I'm so stupid, what are the first 3 words of the Constitution?................

I see that 62k posts in you are just now learning that America accepts the voice of everyone and you are not happy about it. Do you follow Sean Hannity or Rush?

(you can literally see the brainwash cracking as he attacks me)

I see 1 person voted "Government".

Who funds that Government today? (hint, it's not the people)

The fags and the *******. If you can't speak out against them, then they're likely the ones with the power. Old words of truth.

So you think fags run the Country? Or are you noticing a Country standing up for THE PEOPLE

The one with the most bullets and the will to use those bullets has the power.

I'm glad you defined so many people in America today while spitting on the Constitution like they do.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners watch erratic gun owners knowing some day they might have to "thin the herd". So many POWER HUNGRY Americans think that bullets and shooting is all that is needed to gain power in America.
Really? look shit stain you think the constitution is irrelevant, your hate of anything corporation has twisted your your fucked mind.

If I'm so stupid, what are the first 3 words of the Constitution?................

I see that 62k posts in you are just now learning that America accepts the voice of everyone and you are not happy about it. Do you follow Sean Hannity or Rush?

(you can literally see the brainwash cracking as he attacks me)
You say the words but that is all that it is to you. WORDS You have no principles nothing worth standing for. The evil corporations are out to get you. All you are is just the backdoor to tyranny. You want to take from those who have earned what they own, give to those who have done nothing. You and your ideology is more of a threat to the Constitution than obama is.

"The Government"
"We The People"
"The Corporations"
"The States"
"The Media"

Man you forgot to list the people that are really running things; Plutocrats. We live in a plutocracy. Government of the rich, for the rich, by the rich.

Nothing wrong with that I guess. Sure as hell are not gonna throw the plutocrats out of the country. You just gotta know how to deal with the situation.

The power elite controls America. It is primarily comprised of people who are extremely wealthy, well connected, and active in making government policy.

power_elite_diagram.gif

The Power Elite and Government
Members of the power elite directly involve themselves in the federal government through three basic processes, each of which has a slightly different role in ensuring "access" to the White House, Congress, and specific agencies, departments, and committees in the executive branch. Although some of the same people are involved in all three processes, most leaders specialize in one or two of the three processes. These three processes are:

1. The special-interest process, through which specific families, corporations, and industrial sectors are able to realize their narrow and short-run interests on taxes, subsidies, and regulation in their dealings with congressional committees, regulatory bodies, and executive departments;
  2. The policy-making process, through which the policies developed in the policy-planning network described earlier are brought to the White House and Congress;
  3. The candidate selection process, through which members of the power elite influence electoral campaigns by means of campaign donations to political candidates.
Power elite domination of the federal government can be seen most directly in the workings of the corporate lobbyists, backroom super-lawyers, and industry-wide trade associations that represent the interests of specific corporations or business sectors.
Who Rules America Power at the National Level

I'm going to bed but I would like to expose something important here.

Everyone has stated "The People Have The Power" (except one smart person who noted Corporations DO)

If the people have the power, why are we fighting each other? If the people have the power, isn't it opinion based? Where did this "You are stupid" line of thinking come into play? EVERY PERSON has the right to their own opinion on individual topics! It doesn't make them stupid and it shouldn't distract you from verbalizing your opinion.

Media bias has us pointing at each other when the Corporations shake hands and bend us over. Politics 101.

I love threads like this who claim people are powerless. We're not powerless in the first place. Every one in Congress (practically) is there because they received a plurality (if not a majority) of the vote of their constituents. They were not installed by a corporation. If you feel different, I'd like for you to support that with evidence; not anecdotes.

Furthermore, as for your rant about corporations...get serious; will you?
Gallup reports that 52% of Americans own stock (in corporations):
U.S. Stock Ownership Stays at Record Low
Equally reputable Salon.com puts the figure at 35%
Stock ownership Who benefits - Salon.com
So lets call it 40%. Four out of ten Americans own stocks. And this isn't including the holders of 401k and the like.
In the next calendar year, every CEO of these publicly traded companies could be voted out by the shareholders.

I'm not sure what your beef is with the world or society or whomever but apparently you're not happy with the status quo and wonder why "we the people" don't rise up and change things. The simple truth is that Americans generally fall into one of two camps with several smaller camps as well.

The first general camp is those who are aware but won't risk the time and attention it would take to devote a life to becoming so politically engaged that you'd have to forego a normal life. And the reward for that would be what exactly? A more "just" society where your personal likes are accommodated maybe 1/2 the time? The truth is that these folks may not be happy with society 7 days a week but are happy enough on 3 or 4 of the days to not wish to give much thought to demonstrations.

The second general camp is the politically disengaged and disavowed citizenship. In our nation, nothing makes involvement compulsory so many choose to simply not take part. These are, perhaps, the true threats to our society. To think that you would be just as happy in Mexico or Morocco as you would in Milwaukee and to dis-engage oneself from what was given to you by the engaged and yes the armed brutish men who provided you your lifestyle (War is politics by different means says Von Clausewitz).
The truth is that these folks are happy with life the way it is.

There are smaller camps with threads of each. The supposed "experts" you see here are several degrees removed from the actual political wisemen in the first camp and the "I show up for the big election" creeps are the same distance from the center of the apathetic core.
Where as the latter is probably the ones that require counseling and a stiff pop in the chops as to what it means to be an American, the former are the ones who are here and, sadly, one the ones whom you see represented in the TEA party and are taken somewhat seriously by the voters.

If people were 5% as discontented as you hear on this forum, you'd see a bloodbath outside your window.

The power elite controls America. It is primarily comprised of people who are extremely wealthy, well connected, and active in making government policy.

Yep but it is easier to type "plutocrat". Of the rich, by the rich, for the rich.

Show me a political candidate who ran giving the finger to big corporate donations, and I'll show you a civilian who lost that election.

Forum List

Back