AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
"The Government"
"We The People"
"The Corporations"
"The States"
"The Media"

We The People of course.................

Yet we now have self serving reps and Pres............who don't give a fuck about the opinion and will of the people.............

Even after firing a bunch of Jack's.................

The one with the most bullets and the will to use those bullets has the power.

I'm glad you defined so many people in America today while spitting on the Constitution like they do.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners watch erratic gun owners knowing some day they might have to "thin the herd". So many POWER HUNGRY Americans think that bullets and shooting is all that is needed to gain power in America.

Eagle you respect who we were, but spit in the face of "who we are".

Again..............you need to go to a class on the Constitution. You don't know what it means...........and simply divert it to your ideology...................

Nuff said.

I'm guessing your "class on Constitution" was a Libertarian gathering and had nothing to do with history at all. I can't IMAGINE where America got off track . Self focus over the people?..........HMMMMMMMMMM

You answered the OP correctly, yet you don't seem to trust the people. lol.

HMMMMMMMMMM hard thought!

You even exposed the flaws in government yet you pulled away and blamed a party!

Last edited:
Obama has the power.

I've been fully aware everyone that is bias thinks everything bad that has ever happened was due to Obama. It's why the Right blamed an entire history of national debt on one person (ironically countered by facts showing the least increased spending of any president since 1958 if my year is correct). Obama spent it all, says the small brains.

I'm going to bed but I would like to expose something important here.

Everyone has stated "The People Have The Power" (except one smart person who noted Corporations DO)

If the people have the power, why are we fighting each other? If the people have the power, isn't it opinion based? Where did this "You are stupid" line of thinking come into play? EVERY PERSON has the right to their own opinion on individual topics! It doesn't make them stupid and it shouldn't distract you from verbalizing your opinion.

Media bias has us pointing at each other when the Corporations shake hands and bend us over. Politics 101.

The one with the most bullets and the will to use those bullets has the power.

I'm glad you defined so many people in America today while spitting on the Constitution like they do.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners watch erratic gun owners knowing some day they might have to "thin the herd". So many POWER HUNGRY Americans think that bullets and shooting is all that is needed to gain power in America.
Really? look shit stain you think the constitution is irrelevant, your hate of anything corporation has twisted your your fucked mind.

I'm going to bed but I would like to expose something important here.

Everyone has stated "The People Have The Power" (except one smart person who noted Corporations DO)

If the people have the power, why are we fighting each other? If the people have the power, isn't it opinion based? Where did this "You are stupid" line of thinking come into play? EVERY PERSON has the right to their own opinion on individual topics! It doesn't make them stupid and it shouldn't distract you from verbalizing your opinion.

Media bias has us pointing at each other when the Corporations shake hands and bend us over. Politics 101.
Shut the fuck up you worthless hack.

Forum List

Back