Who has the Best Shot at Beating Trump if they had the Nomination?

Who would have the best chance of beating Trump in the general election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • VP Joe Biden

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Senator Bernie Sanders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Columnist David French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Who would be, hypothetically, the best candidate to beat Trump in the general election?

Hillary has a lot of incoming problems with a possible indictment looming.

Biden has no national level organization and would have to adopt Obama's old network. And he just looks older than dry white dog shit.

Sanders polls very well against Trump, much better than Hillary.

David French is the pick of the neocon elites who are still devoted to NEVERTRUMP

If you consider both (a) the intellectual capacity of the unwashed and (b) somebody who can beat him at his own game...

peeweeherman-322x268.jpg

None of the above. Trump will win in November no matter who the dems run. The American people are fed up with corrupt lying, do-nothing politicians.

Biden

Better choices than Clinton and Bernie would have been:

Joe Manchin, D-Senator, WV
Martin Heinrich, D-Senator, NM
Jim Webb, D-Senator, Va

Who would be, hypothetically, the best candidate to beat Trump in the general election?

Hillary has a lot of incoming problems with a possible indictment looming.

Biden has no national level organization and would have to adopt Obama's old network. And he just looks older than dry white dog shit.

Sanders polls very well against Trump, much better than Hillary.

David French is the pick of the neocon elites who are still devoted to NEVERTRUMP

If Hillary dropped dead tomorrow, Bernie Sanders would have the best chance. While I am not a great fan- he doesn't have the experience Clinton brings- he has the support to defeat Trump.

None of the above. Trump will win in November no matter who the dems run. The American people are fed up with corrupt lying, do-nothing politicians.

So they want to elect a corrupt, lying businessman?

HC, by miles.
Want to bet your membership on this forum on Hillary beating Trump?
You are the fourth LIB I've offered to make that bet with. Not one has had the fucking balls to take me up on it.
Well?
It works both ways.

If Trump wins, I go (24 hours later). If Hillary wins, you go (24 hours later).

Deal, on your word of honor?

HC, by miles.
Want to bet your membership on this forum on Hillary beating Trump?
You are the fourth LIB I've offered to make that bet with. Not one has had the fucking balls to take me up on it.
Well?
It works both ways.

If Trump wins, I go (24 hours later). If Hillary wins, you go (24 hours later).

Deal, on your word of honor?
Well, that's one full hour and no response.

I find that interesting.

Early on, Webb looked like a natural for the 'crats. But, then, Don(duck!) was not yet taken seriously. Webb dropped off the radar for not being enough...something.

Colin Powell, on paper, would be almost the Washington of the moment; capable, balanced, experienced (although in war Powell would be the superior general). It was made pretty clear that he did what he did during the Iraq Invasion run-up out of admitted mis-placed loyalties. He is apparently categorically out, however, by his choice.

No one even interesting is on the horizon, Mr. Johnson being too much for folks, so we hear.

Forum List

Back