Who Has Aircraft Carriers?

Unless you are counting helicopter carriers, you are wrong. Show us a link to back up your numbers.

Been done 20 times in this thread.
Prove it. I do not believe you, and if I am wrong I have no doubt you are misrepresenting your nonsense. China has one carrier it got from Ukraine and Russia has one. Nine of America's 19 carriers in service are helicopter carries. Helicopter carriers are sometimes confused due to VTOL aircraft.
Camp is the proverbial ding bat, but here he is partly right. Technically, an aircraft carrier is any vessel whose primary function is launching manned aircraft, including helicopter and VTOL.
Which part am I wrong about? I believe all the data in my post is 100% up to date and accurate. If I am only partly right there must be something in my post that is wrong. What is it?

thediplomat.com/2014/04/does-the-us-navy-have-10-or-19-aircraft-carriers/
I said you were partly right, depending on what you classify as an aircraft carrier. Helicopters and VTOL are indeed aircraft, so it is not inaccurate to say the US has 19 aircraft carriers.

This is one of the few times that I, a far better-informed and intellectual individual has concede that you. a veritable ding bat, is partly right.

Stop being a petulant punk and take any concession when you get it.

Unless you are counting helicopter carriers, you are wrong. Show us a link to back up your numbers.

Prove it. I do not believe you, and if I am wrong I have no doubt you are misrepresenting your nonsense. China has one carrier it got from Ukraine and Russia has one. Nine of America's 19 carriers in service are helicopter carries. Helicopter carriers are sometimes confused due to VTOL aircraft.
Camp is the proverbial ding bat, but here he is partly right. Technically, an aircraft carrier is any vessel whose primary function is launching manned aircraft, including helicopter and VTOL.
Which part am I wrong about? I believe all the data in my post is 100% up to date and accurate. If I am only partly right there must be something in my post that is wrong. What is it?

I said you were partly right, depending on what you classify as an aircraft carrier. Helicopters and VTOL are indeed aircraft, so it is not inaccurate to say the US has 19 aircraft carriers.

This is one of the few times that I, a far better-informed and intellectual individual has concede that you. a veritable ding bat, is partly right.

I explained the helicopter carrier factor before you jumped in and began your know it all over confident attitude. If anyone is being a petulant punk it is you. I brought factual data about carriers into the conversation and you brought your immature snotty attitude to try and boost your ego.
BTW, I provided a link to back up my comments. Something you never do.

I explained the helicopter carrier factor before you jumped in and began your know it all over confident attitude. If anyone is being a petulant punk it is you. I brought factual data about carriers into the conversation and you brought your immature snotty attitude to try and boost your ego.
You're way above your truncated head. You have no leeway in calling anyone snotty nor immature.

You bring these things upon yourself

Oh, are you trying to dig Campbell out of his lie now?

Shakes head..

Shakes head..
I have no idea about the lie Cambell was supposed to have told. I saw a carrier thread in the military forum and jumped in. I did not expect to end up in the middle of personal feuds and politics. I was familiar with the controversy about the difference between the various size and class carriers and hoped to get into an educational or academic discussion about that topic. Some of you guys are so stuck on yourselves and beating your chest that intellectual discussions on even the most neutral and objective topics become impossible. Surprised I have not noticed Benghazi or Obama and Clinton being liars.

Shakes head..
I have no idea about the lie Cambell was supposed to have told. I saw a carrier thread in the military forum and jumped in. I did not expect to end up in the middle of personal feuds and politics. I was familiar with the controversy about the difference between the various size and class carriers and hoped to get into an educational or academic discussion about that topic. Some of you guys are so stuck on yourselves and beating your chest that intellectual discussions on even the most neutral and objective topics become impossible. Surprised I have not noticed Benghazi or Obama and Clinton being liars.
Learn how to bow out more gracefully. You may be on the cusp of actual intellectual exchange which till doesn't translate into meaningful exchange.

What the fuck is that bunch of Nomads gonna do.....make a wooden boat and paddle over?
You just wait. You're gonna be sorry when the first wave of landing craft, wooden, paddle, infantry, come stroking up the Hudson.

True. Lying my ass.

So franco hater dupe, even after you know the facts, you're going to stand there and lie that the US has 12 Aircraft Carriers the UK 3, and the no one else has more than one?

Really?

You're stupid

You're a liar

Yep, you're a democrat. :thup:

What you dumbasses don't realize is that the Republican party used to be a party of the people. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then I saw what he was doing to the middle class by slashing tax rates for the rich and continuing to spend at an increasing rate. I went twenty years and didn't even vote. The present day Republican party works for the rich and corporations and couldn't care less for the working people in America. I'll never vote for one of the "bought and paid for" assholes again. If adjusted for inflation the poorest half of working America have actually lost buying power in the last thirty years:

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

I've got a handful....Suck It!!!

World caught up, we are not going back to the 50s no matter how much the liberals want to.

I've got a handfull.......suck it!

True. Lying my ass.

So franco hater dupe, even after you know the facts, you're going to stand there and lie that the US has 12 Aircraft Carriers the UK 3, and the no one else has more than one?

Really?

You're stupid

You're a liar

What you dumbasses don't realize is that the Republican party used to be a party of the people. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then I saw what he was doing to the middle class by slashing tax rates for the rich and continuing to spend at an increasing rate. I went twenty years and didn't even vote. The present day Republican party works for the rich and corporations and couldn't care less for the working people in America. I'll never vote for one of the "bought and paid for" assholes again. If adjusted for inflation the poorest half of working America have actually lost buying power in the last thirty years:

World caught up, we are not going back to the 50s no matter how much the liberals want to.

Going senile ?

True. Lying my ass.

Really?

You're stupid

You're a liar

Going senile ?
We have just as much money, but under Raygun tax rates etc, it all goes to the wealthy....duh.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--December 10, 2015
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Really?

You're stupid

You're a liar

Going senile ?
We have just as much money, but under Raygun tax rates etc, it all goes to the wealthy....duh.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--December 10, 2015

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Oh gee, the workers produce more because wait for it...

Because of technology that the companies invested in their company's along with New business models like kazien, go teams, ISO, lean manufacturing and the like.

It has not a damn thing to do with the workers waking up one morning thinking to themselves "good golly I think I will produce more today!!!"

Going senile ?

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

Oh gee, the workers produce more because wait for it...

Because of technology that the companies invested in their company's along with New business models like kazien, go teams, ISO, lean manufacturing and the like.

It has not a damn thing to do with the workers waking up one morning thinking to themselves "good golly I think I will produce more today!!!"
Some people just love being ignorant and dupes of the greedy idiot rich GOP...

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts[/QUOTE]

How the hell did a post about American Aircraft Carriers ever get hijacked into a rant by some frenchie about the alleged middle class earnings? The US saved France in WW1 and did it again in WW2 when the idiotic country depended on a couple of bunkers constructed by an ancient soldier and they still haven't thanked us.

How the hell did a post about American Aircraft Carriers ever get hijacked into a rant by some frenchie about the alleged middle class earnings? The US saved France in WW1 and did it again in WW2 when the idiotic country depended on a couple of bunkers constructed by an ancient soldier and they still haven't thanked us.
Thanks to the GOP screwing up the League, the Treaty, the world economy, and letting resultant fascists run wild until Dec. 7 (They had a bs propaganda machine then, too... AGAIN- Never stop with the disaster. France won WWI, moron.

And it's about ALL CVs, all junk but ours and the French at the moment.

So you always FOS, Ugly American racist hater dupe? lol

Forum List

Back