Who Has Aircraft Carriers?

Not sure where you get your info but its wrong.
2015 Aircraft Carrier Strength by Country
So we have more aircraft carriers than the rest of the planet combined.
Of course. If you're going to be superpower on the world stage and you are divided from most of the rest of the world by vast oceans, you have to be able to project power.

The US can put a carrier or two off almost any country in the world and have more local firepower than those countries.

That's how it works.

It's called "projection of power".
A thousand pardons. I termed it in the infinitive as "to project power". Thank you for the clarification, I guess.

All junk.

Even IF true, your fellow Commie was lying. Even INDIA has carriers.

Campbell did what all you Communists do, made shit up out of thin air that he thought supported the party, and posted it as if it were fact.

That's what you Pol Pot clones do, spew total lies and assume no one will call you on it.

You are a goddamned, low down, yellow dog liar. If I could get my hands on your worthless ass you'd wish you'd never seen me!

11052%20BigBookDogs%20mainOCB.JPG
o-LIAR-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure where you get your info but its wrong.
2015 Aircraft Carrier Strength by Country
So we have more aircraft carriers than the rest of the planet combined.
Of course. If you're going to be superpower on the world stage and you are divided from most of the rest of the world by vast oceans, you have to be able to project power.

The US can put a carrier or two off almost any country in the world and have more local firepower than those countries.

That's how it works.

It's called "projection of power".
A thousand pardons. I termed it in the infinitive as "to project power". Thank you for the clarification, I guess.
I did not see your use of the term. Sorry about that.

CVs of the class we have, yes, a few years ago. The UK is now building, so it will be true again. No lies.The factual lies are all Pub- see sig. You actually believe Obama had total control of congress for 2 years- with 200 + Pub filibusters. Now that's a lie lol, but not on your part, dupe. You actually believe that Pubcrap...

And ours are incredible. The Chinese, Indian, and Russian ones are junk. The French one is the only competition. Vive la France!!

Simply stated, your fellow Communist Campbell lied, got taken to task for his lies, and now you continue the lies because you think it serves your filthy party to do so, Since you lack even a shred of integrity, there is nothing to constrain you from your incessant lies.
His info was a couple years old. Changes his point not at all, hater.

Somebody mention FDR? Anybody argue that the m-i-c isn't a boondoggle?
Just trying to get the numbers right and the OP wasn't that far off.

FDR created the military industrial complex that the far left drones rail against!

In case you didn't notice Dwight Eisenhower warned us about the military/industrial complex in 1960. That's when we had a chance to cut off all that extra military spending. Did you read the story about a tank factory in Ohio building 3000 state-of-the-art tanks that the military didn't need and wouldn't accept?

Here's another little story for you:

Pentagon Tells Congress to Stop Buying Equipment it Doesn't Need | Military.com

Pentagon Tells Congress to Stop Buying Equipment it Doesn't Need

This is what the Military Industrial Complex has become, a make-work welfare program for members of Congress to dump hundreds of billions of dollars into in their own states.

It is welfare to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, forcing the tax payers to pay it, all at the hands of the Republicans.

They are in fact the welfare queens of the nation.
So your problem seems to be the term "work", right??? As in actually EARNING a paycheck through your labor???

As opposed to "free shit" that the Democrats get by expending just enough effort to show up the welfare office???

(And BTW, a lot of Democrats in Congress vote for those military contracts when they benefit their own districts or states)...

My problem is half of the military budget is a welfare program, just like the welfare that the red states get from the blue states. Conservatives don't like to work. You like to whine about other people but your states take the most from the federal government. Rather than bitch about everyone else why don't you people get jobs and stop asking the blue states to carry you through life.

The size of our military is ludicrous compared to the threats. Yet cons are still terrified of their own shadow.

You people are so easily manipulated it is sad. Its hard to get mad at you because you are, in your minds, children that never grow up and con-media constantly keeps you scared of life so they can manipulate you with pavlovian precision.

States like Mississippi where the education rates sorriest in the nation are the reddest of the red.

CVs of the class we have, yes, a few years ago. The UK is now building, so it will be true again. No lies.The factual lies are all Pub- see sig. You actually believe Obama had total control of congress for 2 years- with 200 + Pub filibusters. Now that's a lie lol, but not on your part, dupe. You actually believe that Pubcrap...

And ours are incredible. The Chinese, Indian, and Russian ones are junk. The French one is the only competition. Vive la France!!

Simply stated, your fellow Communist Campbell lied, got taken to task for his lies, and now you continue the lies because you think it serves your filthy party to do so, Since you lack even a shred of integrity, there is nothing to constrain you from your incessant lies.

You're the liar. If I could reach you I'd teach you a couple of old school techniques used for breaking bad habits.

C;mon now folks, let's make this a civil discussion. No reason for name-calling.

:chillpill::chillpill:
This Cambell person is a real piece of work. Gets caught totally inaccurate, then wants to argue about it. Typical lefty. They can't be wrong, because if you have a pointy head, you are smart, lol.

So, we had Cambell start out with an inaccurate premise, then we had a piece of POPCORN call all of us a bunch of motherfu*****, based on the false premise. And we wonder why under lefty control, everything has turned to crapola.......oh wait, I know, BOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH, lololol!

You're the liar. If I could reach you I'd teach you a couple of old school techniques used for breaking bad habits.

Ohh, and he threatens bodily harm too! What a wonderful human being, showing when he gets rebuked, the only thing he knows how to do is threaten someone! And they talk about our policemen, evangelists, Christians, and Jews. Typical lefty. Shame. How do you put someone on ignore? I do not know, but I have found my 1st poster to use it on.

C;mon now folks, let's make this a civil discussion. No reason for name-calling.

:chillpill::chillpill:
This Cambell person is a real piece of work. Gets caught totally inaccurate, then wants to argue about it. Typical lefty. They can't be wrong, because if you have a pointy head, you are smart, lol.

So, we had Cambell start out with an inaccurate premise, then we had a piece of POPCORN call all of us a bunch of motherfu*****, based on the false premise. And we wonder why under lefty control, everything has turned to crapola.......oh wait, I know, BOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH, lololol!
Pretty damn accurate, a couple years old, then gets called a liar and communist for 6 pages. By a total hater dupe moron...Lefty control my ass- more dupe misinformation..

You are a goddamned, low down, yellow dog liar. If I could get my hands on your worthless ass you'd wish you'd never seen me!

So you telling lies makes me a liar, Comrade?

Is that because "truth" is that which serves the party, and "lies" are anything that doesn't?

I mean, you came in here and spewed a bunch of shit that was false, which you simply made up and claimed to be fact. You did so to smear America, which you hate.

So, your fucking lies were "da troof" because you told them to promote your filthy party, and I am a "liar" because I brought up facts proving your claims to be false?

Is that about right psycho?

So, is it possible to be a democrat and NOT be a pile of shit?

States like Mississippi where the education rates sorriest in the nation are the reddest of the red.

Yet you're the ignorant liar coming in here claiming America has 12 Aircraft Carriers (we have 20) and the UK has 3 (they have none) and no one else has more than one (China has 4 and will put a 5th into service next year, India has 3, Russia has 3)

What is that about "red states" you lying little fuck?

Yet you're the ignorant liar coming in here claiming America has 12 Aircraft Carriers (we have 20) and the UK has 3 (they have none) and no one else has more than one (China has 4 and will put a 5th into service next year, India has 3, Russia has 3)

What is that about "red states" you lying little fuck?
Are you an idiot or willfully ignorant? And they're still obsolete junk or helo CVs...

[
Are you an idiot or willfully ignorant? And they're still obsolete junk or helo CVs...

Again, your fellow Communist flat out lied - got nothing right.

Whether Russian Carriers are "junk" is irrelevant. They can and do project air power with them. You are desperate to cover for your comrade, but it can't be done. Campbell is a shameless liar, as are you.

Now you are fucking crazy, so no one expects anything from you, Most of us figure that you're locked safely in a home where you can't harm yourself or others. Campbell portrays himself as interacting with normal society, which is a problem for someone with his complete lack of ethics.

Forum List

Back