Who Has Aircraft Carriers?

Not sure where you get your info but its wrong.
2015 Aircraft Carrier Strength by Country

Wow... so the US has 20 (more than the rest of the world combined). And our most prominent potential enemies, Russian and China have one each.

Russia has three in service. Sold three others to China.

Yeah. Ok. 20 to 6 (assuming that they'd cooperate, and that their ACs are worth a shit). Can you dig up any stats that show anything other than the fact that America is insanely overcompensating in terms of military power?

You bastards couldn't have much sense. You elected George W. Bush the draft dodging warmonger not just once but went back and did it again. That takes a bunch of idiotic folks:

bush_dumb_people_small.jpg

Cambell buddy, being a fucking liar is just part of being a democrat, I get it. You tell lies to promote your party, and since you lack so much as a shred of integrity, you see that as a good thing.

Hey, you are a proud member of the demagogue - sociopath party, a lying fuck and stupid as a doorknob.

Did you REALLY think that no one would know you were lying? Really? You really are fucking stupid, even for a Communist.
Go Screw Yourself AssHole!

True. Lying my ass.

So franco hater dupe, even after you know the facts, you're going to stand there and lie that the US has 12 Aircraft Carriers the UK 3, and the no one else has more than one?

Really?

You're stupid

You're a liar

Yep, you're a democrat. :thup:

What you dumbasses don't realize is that the Republican party used to be a party of the people. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then I saw what he was doing to the middle class by slashing tax rates for the rich and continuing to spend at an increasing rate. I went twenty years and didn't even vote. The present day Republican party works for the rich and corporations and couldn't care less for the working people in America. I'll never vote for one of the "bought and paid for" assholes again. If adjusted for inflation the poorest half of working America have actually lost buying power in the last thirty years:

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

Last edited:
China will have quite a few in years to come. They've got their first, and they're working on building their own from what they learn from this ex-Russian one. Their spending on the military could be at the same level as the US's spending in 20 years if they continue to increase military spending as they're doing now.

What you dumbasses don't realize is that the Republican party used to be a party of the people. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then I saw what he was doing to the middle class by slashing tax rates for the rich and continuing to spend at an increasing rate. I went twenty years and didn't even vote. The present day Republican party works for the rich and corporations and couldn't care less for the working people in America. I'll never vote for one of the "bought and paid for" assholes again. If adjusted for inflation the poorest half of working America have actually lost buying power in the last thirty years:

What does your straw man have to do with the lies you told about Aircraft Carriers? :dunno:

Not sure where you get your info but its wrong.
2015 Aircraft Carrier Strength by Country

Wow... so the US has 20 (more than the rest of the world combined). And our most prominent potential enemies, Russian and China have one each.

Russia has three in service. Sold three others to China.

Yeah. Ok. 20 to 6 (assuming that they'd cooperate, and that their ACs are worth a shit). Can you dig up any stats that show anything other than the fact that America is insanely overcompensating in terms of military power?

Its a big oceans out there , don't think you could make the case with aircraft carriers since we can take off and land big drones on them now.

True. Lying my ass.

So franco hater dupe, even after you know the facts, you're going to stand there and lie that the US has 12 Aircraft Carriers the UK 3, and the no one else has more than one?

Really?

You're stupid

You're a liar

Yep, you're a democrat. :thup:

World caught up, we are not going back to the 50s no matter how much the liberals want to.

States like Mississippi where the education rates sorriest in the nation are the reddest of the red.

Yet you're the ignorant liar coming in here claiming America has 12 Aircraft Carriers (we have 20) and the UK has 3 (they have none) and no one else has more than one (China has 4 and will put a 5th into service next year, India has 3, Russia has 3)

What is that about "red states" you lying little fuck?
Unless you are counting helicopter carriers, you are wrong. Show us a link to back up your numbers.

Unless you are counting helicopter carriers, you are wrong. Show us a link to back up your numbers.

Been done 20 times in this thread.
Prove it. I do not believe you, and if I am wrong I have no doubt you are misrepresenting your nonsense. China has one carrier it got from Ukraine and Russia has one. Nine of America's 19 carriers in service are helicopter carries. Helicopter carriers are sometimes confused due to VTOL aircraft.

How long before we launch our first drone carrier?
Drone are used for reconnaissance and smaller tactical attacks where they are largely unchallenged. They can and will be deployed by smaller vessels but cannot replace carrier-borne aircraft for strategic and large-scale tactical deployment, at least for the foreseeable future.

Prove it. I do not believe you, and if I am wrong I have no doubt you are misrepresenting your nonsense. China has one carrier it got from Ukraine and Russia has one. Nine of America's 19 carriers in service are helicopter carries. Helicopter carriers are sometimes confused due to VTOL aircraft.
Camp is the proverbial ding bat, but here he is partly right. Technically, an aircraft carrier is any vessel whose primary function is launching manned aircraft, including helicopter and VTOL.

Camp is the proverbial ding bat, but here he is partly right. Technically, an aircraft carrier is any vessel whose primary function is launching manned aircraft, including helicopter and VTOL.
Which part am I wrong about? I believe all the data in my post is 100% up to date and accurate. If I am only partly right there must be something in my post that is wrong. What is it?

thediplomat.com/2014/04/does-the-us-navy-have-10-or-19-aircraft-carriers/

Forum List

Back