Who Famous and Alive Today Would You Like to Sit Down and Have a Drink With?

A0C27325-174A-4A48-B5A9-239CA401D3CE.jpeg

It only recently dawned on me that TV shows and movies I like are the ones with characters I’d like to sit down and have a beer with.

Then I started thinking about who alive today would that be? Pretty rare pickings sadly.

Nolan Ryan
Franklin Graham
Franklin Graham would be a good one for me. When my daughter's home burned down in a wildfire, Samaritan's Purse (founded by Graham) was the only organization that would come help with clean up, gave them hazmat clothing and equipment and people to go through the ashes, etc. No preaching, or anything either, just a needed hand. FEMA was useless.

Bill Burr would be a great one to sit down with too.

Franklin Graham would be a good one for me. When my daughter's home burned down in a wildfire, Samaritan's Purse (founded by Graham) was the only organization that would come help with clean up, gave them hazmat clothing and equipment and people to go through the ashes, etc. No preaching, or anything either, just a needed hand. FEMA was useless.

Bill Burr would be a great one to sit down with too.
I did work for Samaritan’s Purse for several weeks after a wildfire. My closest talk to God then, almost hilarious in a way. Subject for another thread.

I guess I don't hold any torches for anybody living at this point.

The last person I'd have loved to have met was Doris Day. And most of the others I have looked up to in my past are all gone as well.

So, I'd have to say nobody.

Now, if you ask me who I want to beat to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat..................
plan to be here for days.

Forum List

Back