Woman screams hysterically in Walmart after being confronted for cutting in line

If that isn't typical leftist....she screams 'YOU're making it worse'. No...SHE.....is making it worse. I hope she wakes up one morning and realizes she made a TOTAL ass out of herself. LOLOL

This reminds me of the day I was waiting for an open line at the register and the manager told me to come to another line and she'd take care of me.
This negro woman immediately pushes her cart in front of me and i told her the manager was talking to me not her and I pushed her cart out of the way.
She looked like she was about to start screaming some shit about racism when the manager told her to get in the back of the line.
The manager just smiled at me and started checking me out.
I love living in an all white enclave.

One of the comments nailed it: "Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything"

Line cutters are the scum of humanity at the local scale, doesn't matter the line, be it in a store, or at a highway exit.

Cops see those people every day now. There is always someone shrieking if anyone talks to them or looks at them, going on about their PSTD, or their OCD, or their ABC.

There is a problem with the self check out area.....if you get a rude person who is physically imposing it is very easy for them to simply ignore the line and walk ahead of everyone else who is good enough to wait. I'm afraid Walmart is going to have to act to keep this problem at bay. It is something that happens frequently.

Forum List

Back