Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Meanwhile, Republicans will nominate "another clueless rich white guy" and wonder why they lose.

Meanwhile, you'll continue to blame anyone but yourself for being a piss poor employee.

Hey, guy, just because you don't have the balls to ever work for someone else...

I do resumes for "one company" guys who find out they aren't as valued as they think they are. they are usually the sadest resumes I do, because 27 years and they can't fill one page.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Meanwhile, Republicans will nominate "another clueless rich white guy" and wonder why they lose.

Meanwhile, you'll continue to blame anyone but yourself for being a piss poor employee.

Hey, guy, just because you don't have the balls to ever work for someone else...

I do resumes for "one company" guys who find out they aren't as valued as they think they are. they are usually the sadest resumes I do, because 27 years and they can't fill one page.

I'm the #2 person where I work. Tells you where the next step is.

I love it, you can smell the fear of a definite Clinton victory over here.

What you smell is the only reason you'll vote for her. Her vagina.

Wow, that's the kind of level of misogyny that never gets laid without money changing hands.

Just a way to express that those of you who voted black with Obama will vote vagina with Clinton without considering actually qualifications.

I would vote for a female I thought was qualified and one with which I agree. I, unlike you, wouldn't vote for one because of a what she has between her legs in order to make myself feel good about voting for a woman.

Just a way to express that those of you who voted black with Obama will vote vagina with Clinton without considering actually qualifications.

I would vote for a female I thought was qualified and one with which I agree. I, unlike you, wouldn't vote for one because of a what she has between her legs in order to make myself feel good about voting for a woman.

again, guy, I voted Republican in every election from 1980 to 2008. And then you guys crashed the fucking economy. you got everything you ever said was a good idea, and the result was an unmitigated disaster.

Here's the main reason why I'll probably vote for HIllary. Because even though in the 1990's, I was one of those guys who thought lying about a blow job was a horrible scandal, the fact is, life was pretty sweet when Bill Clinton was in charge. My pay went steadily up. When I didn't like where I worked, I could send out a resume and get better job offers pretty quickly. We were at peace, the stock market climbed, unemployment was low.

If she brings back those times, things would actually be pretty awesome.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
Yep. We need somebody who will turn America into a Gay Utopia and destroy Capitalism replacing it with Communism. Thus turning the strongest economy in the world into a second-rate 3rd world economy. America needs to change their diet anyway. Not enough grass soup.

It's idiots like yourself that makes my experience here at USMB so wonderful.

I adore President Obama but Madam President Clinton will be amazing too. And Bill back in the WH? Love!

Yep. We need somebody who will turn America into a Gay Utopia and destroy Capitalism replacing it with Communism. Thus turning the strongest economy in the world into a second-rate 3rd world economy. America needs to change their diet anyway. Not enough grass soup.

Says the guy who has spent most of his adult life sucking at the government teet.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

Nothing is wrong with gay people. Utopia is a good idea by definition. Capitalism is organized slavery, even if you don't see the enslaved children from here. Communism is also a good idea if people would just work for the public good. The US isn't close to the "strongest economy in the world" anymore. We're economically second rate, thanks to conservatives, and socially third world, again thanks to conservatives.

You all kicked HER to the curb the last time for A MAN when you could have made her the First Woman President. But now you expect her to come in and save your souls.

Do any of you have any honor or loyality? Or it's whatever way the wind blows you.

You people are dangerous to us and our country
Cries a member of the herd who nominated John McCain in 2008 after preferring Duhbya (arguably one of the worst president's in history) over McCain in 2000.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

With a murderer, we also get a serial sex offender!

2iu6f55.jpg

again, guy, I voted Republican in every election from 1980 to 2008. And then you guys crashed the fucking economy. you got everything you ever said was a good idea, and the result was an unmitigated disaster.

Here's the main reason why I'll probably vote for HIllary. Because even though in the 1990's, I was one of those guys who thought lying about a blow job was a horrible scandal, the fact is, life was pretty sweet when Bill Clinton was in charge. My pay went steadily up. When I didn't like where I worked, I could send out a resume and get better job offers pretty quickly. We were at peace, the stock market climbed, unemployment was low.

If she brings back those times, things would actually be pretty awesome.

I already know why you will. It will be the closest you'll ever come to a piece. Maybe you think she'll give you some.

Forum List

Back