Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

They'll tell you they are pro choice but the choice they support is abortion.

That's not true. I don't know of any liberal who has ever told a woman who said she wanted to keep a baby that she'd be better off getting an abortion.

They say they believe in education yet oppose people using the money that goes to education to educate their kids the best way they see fit.

NO, we just don't think we should be subsidizing rich people going to private schools.

They claim a majority vote shouldn't prohibit someone's rights yet want a majority in Congress to pass laws profoundly restricting my 2nd amendment rights.

Well, anyone who reads your posts and sees how batshit crazy you are wouldn't want you to have a gun. That's a healthy sense of self-preservation there, Cleetus.

Actually, yours would be the saddest one.

Actually, my resume's pretty awesome. I get callbacks on about 50% of the places I apply to.

Shit, there was this one time a company that had let me go a decade before called me because after reading the first two entries, they thought I was a good fit. If they had gone down one more entry, they'd have realized I worked for them before.

I haven't had to rely on getting callbacks being that I've work for only two employers in 27 years. That puts me at 100%.

So you've been let go more than once and still want to claim you're a good employee?

They'll tell you they are pro choice but the choice they support is abortion.

That's not true. I don't know of any liberal who has ever told a woman who said she wanted to keep a baby that she'd be better off getting an abortion.

They say they believe in education yet oppose people using the money that goes to education to educate their kids the best way they see fit.

NO, we just don't think we should be subsidizing rich people going to private schools.

They claim a majority vote shouldn't prohibit someone's rights yet want a majority in Congress to pass laws profoundly restricting my 2nd amendment rights.

Well, anyone who reads your posts and sees how batshit crazy you are wouldn't want you to have a gun. That's a healthy sense of self-preservation there, Cleetus.

The pro choice argument centers around abortion. You damn sure aren't choice on other issues for which you disagree.

It's not a subsidy if the money you use is equal to what you pay. You don't have a problem with rich people subsidizing some single mother with three baby daddies.

If you don't want me to have the gunS I have, be a man and attempt to take them.

I haven't had to rely on getting callbacks being that I've work for only two employers in 27 years. That puts me at 100%.

So you've been let go more than once and still want to claim you're a good employee?

Well, no, I've quit jobs, or the companies have gone out of business. At no time was I ever fired for misconduct.

The fact that you stay at the same place for 27 years just shows you have a lack of ambition.

The pro choice argument centers around abortion. You damn sure aren't choice on other issues for which you disagree.

I personally think "Pro-Life" and "Pro-Choice" are dishonest labels and I try to avoid them. I use the terms "Abortion rights" and "Anti-Abortion".

It's not a subsidy if the money you use is equal to what you pay. You don't have a problem with rich people subsidizing some single mother with three baby daddies.

Well, no, I don't because as a practical matter, I want those three babies to have the life-skills to get jobs and be productive members of society. The chances of that lessens when we end up subsidizing crazy religions who have their mouths on the teet of government.

If you don't want me to have the gunS I have, be a man and attempt to take them.

Yup, you don't sound one little bit crazy when you say that.

Well, no, I've quit jobs, or the companies have gone out of business. At no time was I ever fired for misconduct.

The fact that you stay at the same place for 27 years just shows you have a lack of ambition.

You've been let go.

Haven't been at the same place for 27 years. Been at two places in then same line of work. I worked my way up to as high as I could go based on several factors including those above me planning to stay for the long haul. At the current and second one, I've had more promotions than you'll have in your lifetime. Lack of ambition doesn't get you from the starting point to #2.

If you think jumping from job to job means ambition, you're as dumb and you are Liberal.

I personally think "Pro-Life" and "Pro-Choice" are dishonest labels and I try to avoid them. I use the terms "Abortion rights" and "Anti-Abortion".

Well, no, I don't because as a practical matter, I want those three babies to have the life-skills to get jobs and be productive members of society. The chances of that lessens when we end up subsidizing crazy religions who have their mouths on the teet of government.

Yup, you don't sound one little bit crazy when you say that.

I don't use the term anti abortion, I use pro personal responsibility.

Then support them with your own money. I didn't get the pussy that produced them so it's not my job to feed them.

It's not crazy to expect someone that says I shouldn't have something to try and take it from me. What's crazy is you saying I shouldn't then running like a pussy when challenged to do something about it.

It's not crazy to expect someone that says I shouldn't have something to try and take it from me. What's crazy is you saying I shouldn't then running like a pussy when challenged to do something about it.

no, actually, most of you gun nuts sound crazy. Frankly, I was kind of indifferent to the gun issue. Don't want one, don't care if other people have them. But then I started listening to you gun nuts talk about ALL THE PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT!!!!

Yeah. You're all nuts and we need to get a leash on you. Sorry.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
Yep. We need somebody who will turn America into a Gay Utopia and destroy Capitalism replacing it with Communism. Thus turning the strongest economy in the world into a second-rate 3rd world economy. America needs to change their diet anyway. Not enough grass soup.

It's idiots like yourself that makes my experience here at USMB so wonderful.
Nothing is wrong with gay people. Utopia is a good idea by definition. Capitalism is organized slavery, even if you don't see the enslaved children from here. Communism is also a good idea if people would just work for the public good. The US isn't close to the "strongest economy in the world" anymore. We're economically second rate, thanks to conservatives, and socially third world, again thanks to conservatives.
:bsflag:

You know what they say about opinions?

Everyone has one and nobody wants to hear it.

We're dealing wth facts here ... not absolute fantasy.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
Yep. We need somebody who will turn America into a Gay Utopia and destroy Capitalism replacing it with Communism. Thus turning the strongest economy in the world into a second-rate 3rd world economy. America needs to change their diet anyway. Not enough grass soup.

Nothing is wrong with gay people. Utopia is a good idea by definition. Capitalism is organized slavery, even if you don't see the enslaved children from here. Communism is also a good idea if people would just work for the public good. The US isn't close to the "strongest economy in the world" anymore. We're economically second rate, thanks to conservatives, and socially third world, again thanks to conservatives.

Fine. What's bullshit about the opinion that gay people aren't bad? Why is it bullshit to want to make the US a better and more tolerant place for them? My points about capitalism, our economy, and our third world social "values" are simply factual. Your shirt was most likely made by actual Indonesian or Chinese child slave labor whether you admit it to yourself or not. Our waning economic power is taken for granted in economics and international politics at this point. Face it. China and Russia are richer than we are. We pay Russia for space trips now just because we can't afford NASA anymore.

Compare US culture to Sweden's and Mexico's. Sweden is the model first world nation at present. It features a high quality of life, high education, low religiosity, low crime, a happy population, feminism prominent in its politics and culture, and a strong economy with low unemployment. Mexico is on the brink of collapse. It has almost non-existent quality of life outside of the rich parts of the big cities, a troubled educational system in part run by the Catholic church, deeply ingrained religion and superstition in general, a crime rate so high the cartels are effectively the government in many areas, a significant number of refugees, a deeply sexist and anti-feminist culture, and an economy that relies almost solely on narcotrafficking and murder for hire at this point. Which does the United States more closely resemble?

Fine. What's bullshit about the opinion that gay people aren't bad? Why is it bullshit to want to make the US a better and more tolerant place for them? My points about capitalism, our economy, and our third world social "values" are simply factual. Your shirt was most likely made by actual Indonesian or Chinese child slave labor whether you admit it to yourself or not. Our waning economic power is taken for granted in economics and international politics at this point. Face it. China and Russia are richer than we are. We pay Russia for space trips now just because we can't afford NASA anymore.

Compare US culture to Sweden's and Mexico's. Sweden is the model first world nation at present. It features a high quality of life, high education, low religiosity, low crime, a happy population, feminism prominent in its politics and culture, and a strong economy with low unemployment. Mexico is on the brink of collapse. It has almost non-existent quality of life outside of the rich parts of the big cities, a troubled educational system in part run by the Catholic church, deeply ingrained religion and superstition in general, a crime rate so high the cartels are effectively the government in many areas, a significant number of refugees, a deeply sexist and anti-feminist culture, and an economy that relies almost solely on narcotrafficking and murder for hire at this point. Which does the United States more closely resemble?
Right now Mexico ... no thanks to Obama.

I know ... all of my college profs tried to teach me to hate America like you do and it didn't work. The difference being that I spent 5 years in the military before I went to college and actually discovered how full of crap they were before they tried to teach me a bunch of their propaganda. We have our flaws ... but traveling and living other countries teaches one just how lucky we are to live here.

I know ... all of my college profs tried to teach me to hate America like you do and it didn't work. The difference being that I spent 5 years in the military before I went to college and actually discovered how full of crap they were before they tried to teach me a bunch of their propaganda. We have our flaws ... but traveling and living other countries teaches one just how lucky we are to live here.

But the reason we are lucky to live here is because FDR and Truman and LBJ and JFK worked to make it a place worth living. HEck, I'll throw Ike in to that lot for idealogical fairness.

The things that make this country a lucky place to live in are what conservatives have spent the last 35 years trying to dismantle.

no, actually, most of you gun nuts sound crazy. Frankly, I was kind of indifferent to the gun issue. Don't want one, don't care if other people have them. But then I started listening to you gun nuts talk about ALL THE PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT!!!!

Yeah. You're all nuts and we need to get a leash on you. Sorry.

I don't want to ever have to shoot anyone. However, should the situation ever arise where I have to, I will defend myself. You make it out as if we go out looking to do that.

Come and try to put it on me son. Bet you aren't man enough.

You've been let go.

If you think jumping from job to job means ambition, you're as dumb and you are Liberal.

Guy, I know you want to talk about my exciting career because, frankly, it's a lot more interesting than yours as Possum Wrangler, but do try to keep on the subject of the thread, okay?
Sounds like you career has been spent looking for different jobs. Not much to look at.

But the reason we are lucky to live here is because FDR and Truman and LBJ and JFK worked to make it a place worth living. HEck, I'll throw Ike in to that lot for idealogical fairness.

The things that make this country a lucky place to live in are what conservatives have spent the last 35 years trying to dismantle.

Interesting that you rely on luck when the hard workers rely on hard work.

I don't want to ever have to shoot anyone. However, should the situation ever arise where I have to, I will defend myself. You make it out as if we go out looking to do that.

Come and try to put it on me son. Bet you aren't man enough.

Yeah, so you would shoot a police officer enforcing a law, then? That's a situation that you think might "arise"?

Interesting that you rely on luck when the hard workers rely on hard work.

Most people who claim hard work have only really experienced luck.

Hey, and I'll admit. I am lucky. I won the lottery of being born white and male in this country. That gave me a huge advantage over a lot of others.

But it goes without saying that the only reason why America is a great place is not because rich people were greedy, but because sensible politicians said, "You have enough, you n eed to share."

Forum List

Back