Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

Seems Democrats will vote for the vagina now that they got the skin color President elected.

Well Republicans certainly have the White Christian Male covered.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Why exactly does it matter if Democrats "don't" nominate a white male?

Nothing says they have to. Nothing says they can't nominate based on skin color or sexual organ. Just be honest about it.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

Seems Democrats will vote for the vagina now that they got the skin color President elected.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

I guess nominating the white lady is so much better? Of course man or woman Republican. especially a women (Palin, Bauchmann, and countless others) you people in the Democrat base smear with vile hate. Sexism goes out the window for them

I guess nominating the white lady is so much better? Of course man or woman Republican. especially a women (Palin, Bauchmann, and countless others) you people in the Democrat base smear with vile hate. Sexism goes out the window for them

That's because Palin and Bachmann are nuts.

Someone like Susan Collins or Lisa Murkowski would be taken a lot more seriously.

Someone like Susan Collins or Lisa Murkowski would be taken a lot more seriously.

Of course you would. If they don't lean your way they are classified as nuts.
typical liberal
Let me know when Collins, Mrukowski, Clinton or Warren make GOVERNOR. Palin has more experience in RUNNING things (like a STATE) then all four of those put together

You might be taken more seriously if you didn't suggest nuts.

Oh now they are worried about, sexist
they didn't care about any of that with Sarah Palin. But Clinton is a Democrat. this is what you are going to get folks you put her in as President. With Obama it was racist. Hillary you're going to be called a SEXIST

Let me know when Collins, Mrukowski, Clinton or Warren make GOVERNOR. Palin has more experience in RUNNING things (like a STATE) then all four of those put together

Dude, Clinton was the First Lady. She was Secretary of State. She was a State Senator.
Palin governed a population the size of Youngstown, Ohio. Until she quit halfway through, that is.

No Hillary. I'd rather another Bill Clinton, thankyouverymuch. But..can't and won't happen. So...I'm leaving my options open. Eyeballing Ben Carson for now.

Dude, Clinton was the First Lady. She was Secretary of State. She was a State Senator.
Palin governed a population the size of Youngstown, Ohio. Until she quit halfway through, that is.
What qualifications other than being married to the President does it take to be 1st Lady, other than being a Democrat to get elected to Senator in NY? Why didn't she run from Arkansas instead of NY?

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the Repub Clown Car Show. It will be the same bunch of losers, falling all over themselves, with their lies and priceless gaffes.

Should be great fun.

Your bigotry is palpable. :itsok:

Not bigoted, just appreciative of a good comedy review. Bring on the clown car.
It's ridden since 2009 with Obozo in it.

You know better than that. The GOP owns the clown car. It's yours, and it will never belong to or be occupied by anyone else.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the Repub Clown Car Show. It will be the same bunch of losers, falling all over themselves, with their lies and priceless gaffes.

Should be great fun.

You know better than that. The GOP owns the clown car. It's yours, and it will never belong to or be occupied by anyone else.

The party of tolerance lacks it so, no?

Pathetic

Should be great fun.

Pathetic

What does tolerance have to do with it?

Pathetic

What does tolerance have to do with it?

You wouldn't know, sadly.

So, it takes modern day liberals 12 years to fix what they consider 8 years of damage?

:lmao:

Fixing things is always a lot more difficult then breaking them in the first place.

Forum List

Back