Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Meanwhile, Republicans will nominate "another clueless rich white guy" and wonder why they lose.

Meanwhile, you'll continue to blame anyone but yourself for being a piss poor employee.

Hey, guy, just because you don't have the balls to ever work for someone else...

I do resumes for "one company" guys who find out they aren't as valued as they think they are. they are usually the sadest resumes I do, because 27 years and they can't fill one page.

Actually, yours would be the saddest one.

I love it, you can smell the fear of a definite Clinton victory over here.

What you smell is the only reason you'll vote for her. Her vagina.

Wow, that's the kind of level of misogyny that never gets laid without money changing hands.
what he has to pay his own penis?

I'm sure he's very familiar with Rosie Palm and her five sisters.
Rosie and her sisters would fire you, too.

Any Democrat wanting to go head to head with Hillary in a primary must first dive head first from the roof of a five (5, libs) story building into a teacup of ice. To do otherwise would be to show disrespect for her condition.

Any Democrat wanting to go head to head with Hillary in a primary must first dive head first from the roof of a five (5, libs) story building into a teacup of ice. To do otherwise would be to show disrespect for her condition.
Goodness, you must be the king of stupid comments. That's really saying something when it comes to Teapartiers too..

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
She's openly stated that she's a progressive.

You want her to be the next Pres but you don't even know that much about her

:lmao:

you, by far, exceed the limits of a low information voter

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
Just watching the Republicans moan and howl for another 4 to 8 years would be reward enough.

Just watching the Republicans moan and howl for another 4 to 8 years would be reward enough.

All many needed to vote Obama in 08 and 12 was skin color. They could have cared less about what he said.

All many needed to vote Obama in 08 and 12 was skin color. They could have cared less about what he said.
We all cared about what he said and still do. Speak for yourself and your own idiotic choices in the past.

We all cared about what he said and still do. Speak for yourself and your own idiotic choices in the past.

Then you don't care for much.

I didn't vote for skin color, therefore, it wasn't an idiotic choice.

Do you care he lied?

he said he wanted to fundamentally change America.

The fundamentals of America are freedom and liberty.

So you intentionally voted to change form that.

pfft, shoulda stuck with ignorance

Liberals say their fundamentals are freedom and liberty. From my viewpoint, they only apply that to things for which they believe people should have freedom and liberty. They'll tell you they are pro choice but the choice they support is abortion. They say they believe in education yet oppose people using the money that goes to education to educate their kids the best way they see fit. They claim a majority vote shouldn't prohibit someone's rights yet want a majority in Congress to pass laws profoundly restricting my 2nd amendment rights.

Hillary is pretty much done now. This latest Clinton scandal is the end of both careers.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the Repub Clown Car Show. It will be the same bunch of losers, falling all over themselves, with their lies and priceless gaffes.

Should be great fun.

Your bigotry is palpable. :itsok:

Not bigoted, just appreciative of a good comedy review. Bring on the clown car.
It's ridden since 2009 with Obozo in it.

You know better than that. The GOP owns the clown car. It's yours, and it will never belong to or be occupied by anyone else.

With his ego, he's the only one that can fit in it. He would have to get out for you to kiss his ass anymore. Your lips are too big from having done it so much for both of you to fit in it.

Liberals say their fundamentals are freedom and liberty. From my viewpoint, they only apply that to things for which they believe people should have freedom and liberty. They'll tell you they are pro choice but the choice they support is abortion. They say they believe in education yet oppose people using the money that goes to education to educate their kids the best way they see fit. They claim a majority vote shouldn't prohibit someone's rights yet want a majority in Congress to pass laws profoundly restricting my 2nd amendment rights.

When you "support abortion" you support the "choice" of women to have an abortion. No retard is out there saying everyone should get abortions whenever possible.....come on now, let's try to think just a little bit.

When you "support education" you support education for everyone, not just the kids of wealthy families.

I have no fricking clue what you're going on about majority votes and 2nd amendment....

Last edited:

When you "support abortion" you support the "choice" of women to have an abortion. No retard is out there saying everyone should get abortions whenever possible.....come on now, let's try to think just a little bit.

When you "support education" you support education for everyone, not just the kids of wealthy families.

I have no fricking clue what you're going on about majority votes and 2nd amendment....

If the choice you support is for abortion, you support abortion.

There are plenty of pro choice people that say someone's rights shouldn't be left up to a majority vote yet they are the same ones that want to leave someone's rights under the 2nd Amendment up to a majority vote. The topic could be anything. The issue is that those saying a majority vote shouldn't be used to determine whether someone can exercise a right on issues they support are the very ones that don't have a problem if a majority vote determines whether someone can exercise a right on issues they don't support.

33z5r11.jpg

Actually, yours would be the saddest one.

Actually, my resume's pretty awesome. I get callbacks on about 50% of the places I apply to.

Shit, there was this one time a company that had let me go a decade before called me because after reading the first two entries, they thought I was a good fit. If they had gone down one more entry, they'd have realized I worked for them before.

I love it, you can smell the fear of a definite Clinton victory over here.

Wow, that's the kind of level of misogyny that never gets laid without money changing hands.

I'm starting to feel bad about all that space I'm occupying in your head I'm not paying rent on.

I'm starting to feel bad about all that space I'm occupying in your head I'm not paying rent on.

You can't even occupy the space in your own empty head much less someone that has far more education, work ethic, and skills than you.

Forum List

Back