Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

Joe you are so full,of bs. Biden went light on her. Right because she was a woman. He was just so much better than her. You are rewriting history because a fact has been stated that you cannot rebut. Liberal rule 75. And vp candidates are the lightweights and they don't get nasty. Please. You apparently are unfamiliar,with politics. Vp candidates are the pit bulls for the campaign who say the things that are too outlandish for the main candidates.

But not in the VP debates. Biden also went kind of easy on Ryan. Cheney and Leiberman kind of went easy on each other. Gore and Quayle could have tore Admiral Stockdale a new one but didn't because he was a confused old man.

My guess is, without googling it, you can't find a memorable quote from the Biden/Palin debate. Certainly not one that Palin made.

Palin was a retard. That became obvious to even McCain's people, who quickly realized that htey fucked up. That she got through a debate with Biden without peeing herself is hardly an accomplishment.
The only thing I remember from Biden/Palin is her asking "Can I call you Joe?" and her winking at the camera.

I believe they didn't attack Stockdale because there are few Americans who deserve more respect than James Stockdale. Everyone should look up that man's history. It's astonishing what he went through.

But attacking Sarah Palin and her children was righteous, (in your mind) wasn't it?
Yeah, pointing out that Poor Sarah was a shitty parent who was incapable of instilling morality in her children translates for wingnuts into attacking their kids.
4i6Ckte.gif
It's amazing. The democratic presidents have done an amazing job of raising great kids from Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton to the current young ones in the White House. And then we have the Bush twins who were in trouble for drunk driving and other problems. Who raises better kids? Democrats.
Google Hunter Biden.... Good kid right there, huh?
He hasn't been a kid since 1988!
4i6Ckte.gif

"The world doesn't owe you a thing, get over it, get over it." Don Henley and the Eagles.

We certainly have exhibit A with stupid in Joe Biden, and now we have the creep factor. And Joe explain something to me. Hilary Clinton writes a book no one reads and gets a 6 or 8 million adv, gives mindless speeches for 200,000 to 300,000 a pop and you call Sarah Palin a gold digger? Knee jerk hypocrisy. And while,it,is true that bill and Hilary came from modest backgrounds they have turned their backs,on their roots and are part of the elite. Please Es tell me how anyone who has not driven a car in the last 20 years can relate,to,the common folk? Democrats raise better children than Republicans. Well that that kind of desperate argument is as false as it is uncouth. Leave the children out of it.

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

So surely we can look forward to an Amy presidency with a Chelsea vice presidency and cute little piccaninnies in line to succeed them - in a sort of holding pattern as secretary of state and, what, education?

Liberals like dynasties? And you guys elect two Bushes? And your best candidate now is another one?

Can you spell hypocrite?

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

So surely we can look forward to an Amy presidency with a Chelsea vice presidency and cute little piccaninnies in line to succeed them - in a sort of holding pattern as secretary of state and, what, education?

Liberals like dynasties? And you guys elect two Bushes? And your best candidate now is another one?

Can you spell hypocrite?

Hillary will make a fine President, she has access to Wall St. money and Wall St. favors. She will be able to work well with them and they with her. Then you have her loyalty, look how many times Bill had affair after affair, after affair and she always stood by her man. It takes a women of special character to be able to do that. In Bosnia she bravely got out of her helicopter even while it was under fire, she was really brave. Her ability to keep people out of her business, like e-mails and Benghazi, bravo for her. She is way above the law, they should leave her alone. Plus she at one time we're broke and with the help of donations and speaking engagements she built it back up. Now, that is saying something! She also has taught those countries with horrendous human rights records by taking their money and she will do it again and again until the bend to her will, mean while she is getting money to run to become our President. She also can fly commercial airlines and drive in a van. Who cares if she stiffs a minimum wage nobody, the worker needs to learn to do her job and you just don't get tips for no reason. Then she also parked in the handicapped space. The lady is pushing 70, she could use the space and help her out. The press is being petty.

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

Can you spell hypocrite?

Hillary will make a fine President, she has access to Wall St. money and Wall St. favors. She will be able to work well with them and they with her. Then you have her loyalty, look how many times Bill had affair after affair, after affair and she always stood by her man. It takes a women of special character to be able to do that. In Bosnia she bravely got out of her helicopter even while it was under fire, she was really brave. Her ability to keep people out of her business, like e-mails and Benghazi, bravo for her. She is way above the law, they should leave her alone. Plus she at one time we're broke and with the help of donations and speaking engagements she built it back up. Now, that is saying something! She also has taught those countries with horrendous human rights records by taking their money and she will do it again and again until the bend to her will, mean while she is getting money to run to become our President. She also can fly commercial airlines and drive in a van. Who cares if she stiffs a minimum wage nobody, the worker needs to learn to do her job and you just don't get tips for no reason. Then she also parked in the handicapped space. The lady is pushing 70, she could use the space and help her out. The press is being petty.
You're so full of it. You enjoy propagating lies?

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

Can you spell hypocrite?

What lies, she has forged great allies on Wall St., she has stuck by Bill even after numerous affairs, her story about Bosnia, was her story, it has been gone over. She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, Benghazi and the emails. She has told us she was broke when her and Bill left the White House. They got donations for the legal fund, she does speaking engagements for a couple hundred thousand a pop and built their wealth back up. She has accepted money from countries with terrible human rights records. She has flown on this campaign in commercial jets, driven around Iowa in a van. Didn't tip the minimum wage workers and parked in a handicapped space. Tell me where did I lie? Hillary in 2016 baby, she has got this wrapped up! I'll give you one more fact that she has told us, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary! Bet you didn't know that did you?

Let me know what lies I told, I want to be accurate with our next President.

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

Can you spell hypocrite?

Talk about lies.... You, my dear enjoy supporting liars.

The only thing I remember from Biden/Palin is her asking "Can I call you Joe?" and her winking at the camera.

I believe they didn't attack Stockdale because there are few Americans who deserve more respect than James Stockdale. Everyone should look up that man's history. It's astonishing what he went through.

It is astonishing what he went through. Unfortunately, today he's mostly remembered as the guy who looked confused at the 1992 Veep Debate. "Who am I and what am I doing here?"

What lies, she has forged great allies on Wall St., she has stuck by Bill even after numerous affairs,

A lot of married couples do work through affairs. What's your point?

her story about Bosnia, was her story, it has been gone over.

And people have decided it wasn't important. What was important is that Clinton brought peace to Bosnia without losing a single American life.

She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, Benghazi and the emails.

Because they aren't a big deal. I'm sorry you don't get that.

She has told us she was broke when her and Bill left the White House. They got donations for the legal fund, she does speaking engagements for a couple hundred thousand a pop and built their wealth back up.

Yes, they did. But the point was, they found themselved 10 million in debt due to Ken Starr and his Panty-sniffing investigations that came up with nothing at the end of the day.

She has accepted money from countries with terrible human rights records.

Yawn. You mean the ones Bush Kow-towed to?

Hillary in 2016 baby, she has got this wrapped up!

she does if this is the strategy you are going with. It's like you haven't learned a fucking thing.

70 million in panty sniffing investigations, one fake scandal after another, and you guys never beat Clinton. Hell, you had to STEAL the election in 2000 because you couldn't win people over.

Hey, here's a whacky idea. Instead of telling me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary, tell me why I should vote for Jeb Bush.

thanks.

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

Can you spell hypocrite?

What lies, she has forged great allies on Wall St., she has stuck by Bill even after numerous affairs, her story about Bosnia, was her story, it has been gone over. She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, Benghazi and the emails. She has told us she was broke when her and Bill left the White House. They got donations for the legal fund, she does speaking engagements for a couple hundred thousand a pop and built their wealth back up. She has accepted money from countries with terrible human rights records. She has flown on this campaign in commercial jets, driven around Iowa in a van. Didn't tip the minimum wage workers and parked in a handicapped space. Tell me where did I lie? Hillary in 2016 baby, she has got this wrapped up! I'll give you one more fact that she has told us, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary! Bet you didn't know that did you?

It's probably not a big thing, but when you said

She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, Benghazi and the emails.

That should have been "She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi and the emails" We all know that the more you say it, the more you think people actually believe it.

What lies, she has forged great allies on Wall St., she has stuck by Bill even after numerous affairs,

A lot of married couples do work through affairs. What's your point?

her story about Bosnia, was her story, it has been gone over.

And people have decided it wasn't important. What was important is that Clinton brought peace to Bosnia without losing a single American life.

Because they aren't a big deal. I'm sorry you don't get that.

She has told us she was broke when her and Bill left the White House. They got donations for the legal fund, she does speaking engagements for a couple hundred thousand a pop and built their wealth back up.

Yes, they did. But the point was, they found themselved 10 million in debt due to Ken Starr and his Panty-sniffing investigations that came up with nothing at the end of the day.

She has accepted money from countries with terrible human rights records.

Yawn. You mean the ones Bush Kow-towed to?

Hillary in 2016 baby, she has got this wrapped up!

she does if this is the strategy you are going with. It's like you haven't learned a fucking thing.

70 million in panty sniffing investigations, one fake scandal after another, and you guys never beat Clinton. Hell, you had to STEAL the election in 2000 because you couldn't win people over.

Hey, here's a whacky idea. Instead of telling me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary, tell me why I should vote for Jeb Bush.

thanks.
Why would I do that, I want a Wall St. loving, stand by your man girl.

Liberals like dynasties.

Evidence Klan Kennedy.

Can you spell hypocrite?

That should have been "She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi and the emails" We all know that the more you say it, the more you think people actually believe it.
She didn't keep the idiot Teaparty from investigating Benghazi. The American public just wasn't interested in Issa and the Teaparty investigations. (whatever happened to him, anyway) You all need new strategies if you want to really get Democrats. You're using the same ones from way back when Clinton was in office. Failed then; failing now.

Can you spell hypocrite?

She didn't keep the idiot Teaparty from investigating Benghazi. The American public just wasn't interested in Issa and the Teaparty investigations. (whatever happened to him, anyway) You all need new strategies if you want to really get Democrats. You're using the same ones from way back when Clinton was in office. Failed then; failing now.

I want Clinton for President, we need an old lady in office, she has deep Wall St. Connections. We need a person that will stand by our country, just like Hillary stood by her man after several affairs. She was able to survive being fired upon in Bosnia.

She has a lot going for her.

Can you spell hypocrite?

I agree with everything you said. My only point was that as much as they whine about Benghazi, they might as well repeat it three times. The only way they can get any mileage out of it is to repeat it over, and over, and over again.

Their intention with Benghazi wasn't ever to convict anyone....it was to give the impression to the public that Democrats (Clinton specifically) were doing "baddie bad things!!! oooOOOooo!!!"

Last edited:

I agree with everything you said. My only point was that as much as they whine about Benghazi, they might as well repeat it three times. The only way they can get any mileage out of it is to repeat it over, and over, and over again.

I know.....but 54 times? Like repealing Obamacare over and over is going to make Obamacare turn bad? Not to mention all the taxpayer money they have wasted coming up with these repeals? Repeals may be the sum of their contribution to America.

Do they think Obama will eventually have a brain fart and let it go through? Are they that dense? Don't answer that....I already know the answer.

The House has voted 54 times in four years on Obamacare. Here s the full list. - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back