Who Drops Out After Super Tuesday?

Who Drops Out After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
I think Romney wins big today and obviously stays in. Santorum gets enough of a boost to do the Huckabee hangs around. I think Gingrich's sole win in GA is enough to hang it up and go back to making millions in the private sector. I think the Good Doctor is too crazy to hang it up. I will stick around until the end.

If I was an oddsmaker, I'd post 99-1 odds that Ron Paul will drop out, and I'd still make some walkin' money off a few suckers who'd take that bet (as some people will bet on anything, given long odds).

If I was an oddsmaker, I'd post 99-1 odds that Ron Paul will drop out, and I'd still make some walkin' money off a few suckers who'd take that bet (as some people will bet on anything, given long odds).

Ron won't drop out he's too much of a nutter. I hope to god he does'nt pull a third party prank. Nothing against RP, I like some of his ideas, but he can't win against Barry, he's too far out there IMHO.

Ron won't drop out he's too much of a nutter. I hope to god he does'nt pull a third party prank. Nothing against RP, I like some of his ideas, but he can't win against Barry, he's too far out there IMHO.

That's why I'd put 99-1 odds on that prop!!!!! (and would still get a few takers).

HRossPerot.jpg

Ah am a Billionaire, and yer nuthin' !

Forum List

Back