At Least 5 Dead After Airdropped Aid Falls on Them in Gaza

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Killer Joe strikes again.

Seriously, why are we dropping any aid? And Hamas has been stealing aid blind.

I kind of thought that this would be the result (see headline below), but I did not make a post predicting it as I thought it was too savage to do so.

I spent a decent chunk of my life organizing heavy drops and container delivery system ("CDS") drops as part of the 82nd Airborne Division. "Heavy drops" are for HMMWVs, 105mm howitzers and the like, and CDS is for palletized supplies.

In training, we never used these techniques unless on flat, wide-open, unpopulated drop zones ("DZ"). In war or humanitarian aid ops, you can be a bit less certain as to the character of your DZ, but if there are people there they need to clear out, as this stuff drops faster than people realize and it's easy to get crushed. As such, making drops like this in a populated area is extraordinarily dangerous and is something to be limited unless under the most dire of circumstances.

However, the Fascist Democrat Party is currently in power, and its fascist leader, Joe Biden, thought the photo op of dropping CDS supplies into Gaza would look super cool and bring Michigan Muslim voters back into the fold. So he ordered the drops--even though it was a near certainty that some Gaza residents would die as a result of these drops.

This is how our national leadership (Dems and GOP too, although Dems are far worse) thinks:

Deaths of civilians are OK if we get a good photo op.

The people who think like this govern us all. Be very afraid.

[/indent]

I kind of thought that this would be the result (see headline below), but I did not make a post predicting it as I thought it was too savage to do so.
I spent a decent chunk of my life organizing heavy drops and container delivery system ("CDS") drops as part of the 82nd Airborne Division. "Heavy drops" are for HMMWVs, 105mm howitzers and the like, and CDS is for palletized supplies.
In training, we never used these techniques unless on flat, wide-open, unpopulated drop zones ("DZ"). In war or humanitarian aid ops, you can be a bit less certain as to the character of your DZ, but if there are people there they need to clear out, as this stuff drops faster than people realize and it's easy to get crushed. As such, making drops like this in a populated area is extraordinarily dangerous and is something to be limited unless under the most dire of circumstances.
However, the Fascist Democrat Party is currently in power, and its fascist leader, Joe Biden, thought the photo op of dropping CDS supplies into Gaza would look super cool and bring Michigan Muslim voters back into the fold. So he ordered the drops--even though it was a near certainty that some Gaza residents would die as a result of these drops.
This is how our national leadership (Dems and GOP too, although Dems are far worse) thinks:

[/indent]

well except the air drop was not a US drop. we did not fly the type of aircraft that drop was from.

[/indent]

The hamas monsters who raped, murdered, mutilated 1400 innocent men, women and children greatly appreciate Joe and the democrats giving them more supplies…..

the hamas monsters are also happy that the 5 deranged gaza residents kept the supplies safe from impact….

[/indent]

They wanted first crack at the drop. That’ll teach them to wait heir turn, not be greedy and show patience.

Im picturing Wiley coyote

[/indent]

FUBAR

Forum List

Back