Who Drops Out After Super Tuesday?

Who Drops Out After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
Is it too much to ask that Obama drop out? :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Not at all.

After all? What did he tell Matt Lauer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is a liar.

All there is to it.

Unfortunately, that was not a promise to not run again if he hadn't turned the economy around, but rather a statement that he would not be elected again. I truly believe he would have been right if Republicans hadn't done their damnedest to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They have handed him his re-election on a silver platter.

God Help Us All.

Immie

Nobody and that is a good thing. The longer we go on vetting our candidates, the better and more prepared they will be for the general election. This a democracy in action- what's not to like?

:popcorn:

Nobody and that is a good thing. The longer we go on vetting our candidates, the better and more prepared they will be for the general election. This a democracy in action- what's not to like?

Yep. I'm glad it's dragging on. Shows that peop;le are thinking, and showing the media for the chumps they are by second-guessing the people in the first place.

I think Romney wins big today and obviously stays in. Santorum gets enough of a boost to do the Huckabee hangs around. I think Gingrich's sole win in GA is enough to hang it up and go back to making millions in the private sector. I think the Good Doctor is too crazy to hang it up. I will stick around until the end.

I voted Romney just for fun, but you are probably right.

Newt can save face now.

Looks like he'll take Georgia.

Romney will take VT, VA, OH and MA.

Looks like Santorum will Take OK and TN.

Looks like even with all the cheating the GOP did in VA, Ron Paul is putting up a good showing.

That would be the case if we had a real contest with real candidates.

What we have are three guys who would have never been taken seriously because the annointed candidate is so thoroughly disliked by his party's rank and file.

Shit, Ron Paul is getting 40% in VA because the GOP Cheated and disqualified the other candidates.

All of these guys now have higher unfavorables than favorables.

You know, you voted for a Mormon...
Avatar, if Romney cannot win because he is a Mormon, I'll be yelling. I knew a few Baptists when I was young that said Mormons aren't Christians. They are both wrong & now gone. Reid is LDS also.

I don't question whether MOrmons are "Christians" or not.

I question if they have the morality, intelligence, or reasoning ability to be trusted.

If the GOP makes me vote for Obama this year, it's their own damned fault.

Avatar, if Romney cannot win because he is a Mormon, I'll be yelling. I knew a few Baptists when I was young that said Mormons aren't Christians. They are both wrong & now gone. Reid is LDS also.

Oh I know that him being a mormon wont stop him from winning. Im just giving joe a hard time since he loves mormons oh so little:)

I don't question whether MOrmons are "Christians" or not.

I question if they have the morality, intelligence, or reasoning ability to be trusted.

If the GOP makes me vote for Obama this year, it's their own damned fault.
Many Americans belong to the church they were raised in; I will not hold a candidate's religion against him.
Please no "you would vote for Wahhabi" interpretations.

Many Americans belong to the church they were raised in; I will not hold a candidate's religion against him.

I'd vote for a Wahhabi before I'd vote for a Mormon. But that isn't the point, is it?

Romney wasn't just some poor schlub who was born in the Church. His family is a prominant LDS family and he was an elder in the LDS Church.

JFK won when he stated that he wouldn't take the Pope's phone calls.

I want to hear Romney say he won't take Monson's phone calls.

I'd vote for a Wahhabi before I'd vote for a Mormon. But that isn't the point, is it?

Romney wasn't just some poor schlub who was born in the Church. His family is a prominant LDS family and he was an elder in the LDS Church.

JFK won when he stated that he wouldn't take the Pope's phone calls.

I want to hear Romney say he won't take Monson's phone calls.
I was hoping the nation had progressed since 1960; obviously, I was incorrect in that desire.

I don't think anyone drops out after tonight Romney will get the majority of the delegates Gingrich and Santorum will get enough to hang around for a little longer Paul is going nowhere but will stay in why I have no idea.

Forum List

Back