Who do you work for?

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

I work for me and my family, not the government not for anyone else.

The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

Please forgive me asking but did that really happen?

Unfortunately you and I work to support both ourselves and the 47 percent, the woman was right. Not that we have to listen to her, if this is true, but we certainly are working to support her, or for her(benefit).

Please forgive me asking but did that really happen?

Unfortunately you and I work to support both ourselves and the 47 percent, the woman was right. Not that we have to listen to her, if this is true, but we certainly are working to support her, or for her(benefit).

Yes it happened.
And no I do not work for her nor does any of my co workers, she is a leach on government assistance that is stealing from us. It does not mean that I work for her. It is no different that a guy that points a gun at me and demands money

Figures. You work for the Government but hate the Government. Have to have some South Carolina in you to be that clueless:lol:

The brazen stupidity of liberals never cease to amaze me. What type of business do you work in Pixie?

No. This story is obviously a lie.

Oh really? And you know this how. It is a fact. The guy I work with is a Vietnam vet, and retired but still works for him and his wife to have extra money to live on. So you can go blow it out your ass. I have zero reason to make anything up, unlike many on this forum

Oh really? And you know this how. It is a fact. The guy I work with is a Vietnam vet, and retired but still works for him and his wife to have extra money to live on. So you can go blow it out your ass. I have zero reason to make anything up, unlike many on this forum

I see no response? Figures.

This story is such an obvious lie.

"Yeah, so some person just walked into our business, and started saying "IM THE 47% YOU WORK FOR ME" and then, like, this guy said "Nah-uh, I aint yo baby daddy" and he said get out bitch I work for myself".

Seriously.

The brazen stupidity of liberals never cease to amaze me. What type of business do you work in Pixie?

I manage a smoke shop. Cigars are our biggest seller, next are cigarettes. And people are allowed to smoke there. One of the last places on earth, that is allowed by law

And the story keeps getting more cliche'. Now the guy is a war vet.

So, I had something fun happen at my job too. This guy came in, and he said "Im one of the 1%, you people are not owed anything by me, its my money, I hope all the poor die and starve." Then he said "My profits are more important than any of your lives". This one guy, who works there, he was an ex Navy SEAL and another guy who was getting taxed 110%, yep, 110%, they said "NO sir, we are both working full time and have disabled kids who need a bit of extra help and that help gets us by" and the rich white guy said "Fuck yo kids homie, Im that 1%" and ran out to his Ferrari and ran over a baby puppy.

True story!!

I see no response? Figures.

Are you this dumb in real life?

So, I had something fun happen at my job too. This guy came in, and he said "Im one of the 1%, you people are not owed anything by me, its my money, I hope all the poor die and starve." Then he said "My profits are more important than any of your lives". This one guy, who works there, he was an ex Navy SEAL and another guy who was getting taxed 110%, yep, 110%, they said "NO sir, we are both working full time and have disabled kids who need a bit of extra help and that help gets us by" and the rich white guy said "Fuck yo kids homie, Im that 1%" and ran out to his Ferrari and ran over a baby puppy.

True story!!

Yes, he is a Veteran. And you are a creep, 2 truths

Last edited:

True story!!

Yes, he is a Veteran. And you are a creep

Yeah...Im sure he is. Just like Im sure some random person just walked into your business with no intent other than confronting some random employee to tell them "Im the 47%, you work for me". Stop making shit up dude. Theres enough crazy true stuff to talk about than having to make shit up.

"Yeah, so some person just walked into our business, and started saying "IM THE 47% YOU WORK FOR ME" and then, like, this guy said "Nah-uh, I aint yo baby daddy" and he said get out bitch I work for myself".

Seriously.

You are a living joke on this forum and you think you can question someone elses credibility?

Funny shit fraud

That bitch may actually be right.

The single largest expense I have in life is federal income tax. I spend more on federal income tax than I spend on my mortgage (housing being my second largest expense).
So, while I am technically working to support myself, I am also working to support that bitch that is a leach.

I manage a smoke shop. Cigars are our biggest seller, next are cigarettes. And people are allowed to smoke there. One of the last places on earth, that is allowed by law

You better get out of there. I have relatives living and dead who have suffered and died from lung cancer. I'm being serious here. No politics.

Actually I too had someone tell me that since Obama won the election I would have to share my cattle, that I owe my beef to others that 'helped' me to raise my stock.

Background is I own outright enough grazing land to run 200-225 head on my own land. I stopped leasing grazing land from the BLM over 10 years ago. The BLM manages the land very poorly, actually not at all.

I told the guy who said I owed him beef that I would be happy to share with him, as long as he paid current per pound market prices.

That goes for the rest of you as well. My life and my income is not affected by the political landscape as I have spent my time building a business that will be successful as long as people need to eat. Cattle are just a part of it.

I have always heard you are not supposed to count your money at the ATM lest someone see you and steal it, so that's all I am going to say about my business.

Seriously.

You are a living joke on this forum and you think you can question someone elses credibility?

Funny shit fraud

he's been off his meds for about 2 months now.

Forum List

Back