Who do you work for?

Problem number one, the lefties have a problem believing their own shit. I have seen people on this very forum say pretty much the same garbage as that woman did, they apparently think that kind of attitude is reserved for message boards, :cuckoo: and you guys call me a liar? Really. Good God you all are hypocrites

the right is no innocent in this kind of thing..you know that yes?
firing/laying off obama supporters? lots of that going on out there..
yet i do not identify EVERY single republican own corp/company to be suspect.

goes both ways.

They really aren't laying off obama supporters. they're laying off people because they cannot afford obamacare and it's not like they didn't warn that that was what they were going to have to do. Start listening to people and stop just blowing them off.

nothing wrong my hearing or my ability to read the news

c-span disagrees
this man laid off obama supporters
Business owner fired employees who voted for Obama - C-SPAN Video Library

facebook disagrees..this page is dedicated to corps who fire obama supporters
http://www.facebook.com/RandomLayoffs/info

this man laid off all hispanic workers..who do you think they voted for
Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

there is more...

Last edited:
This story is such an obvious lie.

"Yeah, so some person just walked into our business, and started saying "IM THE 47% YOU WORK FOR ME" and then, like, this guy said "Nah-uh, I aint yo baby daddy" and he said get out bitch I work for myself".

Seriously.

It does sound like one of those stories you'd get in an email chain.

I don't do email chains. Sorry to disappoint, some people apparently live in an internet bubble and never get out to see this stuff actually happens. shees

I think its more about the fact that we all do go about our lives in society, and never see shit like that happen in real life. Some random person walks into a random business to confront a random employee about how they ar the 47% and "you work for me". And that random person happens to be a really confident war vet who has no problem telling it how it is, and he happens to work for a supervisor that supports freedom of speech...........

C'mon. Please.

all the political rage revenge is stupid..people firing employees to get back at obama..stupid stupid.

How is that stupid? furthermore, they aren't being fired to get back at Obama. They are being fired because Obama's policies make it a business necessity.

imagine if i were to walk into a store to say..have my home remodled..i make them come over and do all the work to give me the estimate..maybe i even let them go so far as to order all the materials..then when they show up..i ask them if they voted for romney..if they say yes. i cancel the order and send them packing..

scumbaggy yes?

Yes, that would be scumbaggy. Asking a company to perform work under false pretense is a form fraud.

The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

I work for me and my family, not the government not for anyone else.

Please forgive me asking but did that really happen?

Unfortunately you and I work to support both ourselves and the 47 percent, the woman was right. Not that we have to listen to her, if this is true, but we certainly are working to support her, or for her(benefit).

Yes it happened.
And no I do not work for her nor does any of my co workers, she is a leach on government assistance that is stealing from us. It does not mean that I work for her. It is no different that a guy that points a gun at me and demands money

Oh, is that how you look at people who can't afford what you can.

The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

I work for me and my family, not the government not for anyone else.

aaahh... the entitlement mentality in action..... the whole thing of everyone owes you something.....

I admit, the story sounds awfully implausible.

No, the story IS plausible IF the lady who made the comments was a conservative wingnut trying to aggravate working people, thinking that it would get them to vote for Romney.

Only extreme wingnuts believe in that 47% crap.

My kid's g/f worked in a smoke shop for a couple years. She said you would not believe the weirdos and whackos that wander in. And the shit they spew.

She said most had this odd attitude and couldn't find the word for it. I said "entitlement"?

"Yeah- that's it. Exactly"!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back