Who do you work for?

And the story keeps getting more cliche'. Now the guy is a war vet.

So, I had something fun happen at my job too. This guy came in, and he said "Im one of the 1%, you people are not owed anything by me, its my money, I hope all the poor die and starve." Then he said "My profits are more important than any of your lives". This one guy, who works there, he was an ex Navy SEAL and another guy who was getting taxed 110%, yep, 110%, they said "NO sir, we are both working full time and have disabled kids who need a bit of extra help and that help gets us by" and the rich white guy said "Fuck yo kids homie, Im that 1%" and ran out to his Ferrari and ran over a baby puppy.

True story!!

Yes, he is a Veteran. And you are a creep

Yeah...Im sure he is. Just like Im sure some random person just walked into your business with no intent other than confronting some random employee to tell them "Im the 47%, you work for me". Stop making shit up dude. Theres enough crazy true stuff to talk about than having to make shit up.

Typical lefty. You think this is a lie. That is your prerogative. But me thinks you are embarrassed by your leftist idiot sister that did such a moronic thing. It is much like the neener neener attitude of the lefties on this forum. So why is it so hard for you to believe. I do not care if you believe me. I know it happened, my boss and my co workers know it happened.
I live in a liberal city, crap like this happens all the time. The left thinks they have us where they want us, but they do not

Yeah...Im sure he is. Just like Im sure some random person just walked into your business with no intent other than confronting some random employee to tell them "Im the 47%, you work for me". Stop making shit up dude. Theres enough crazy true stuff to talk about than having to make shit up.

Typical lefty. You think this is a lie. That is your prerogative. But me thinks you are embarrassed by your leftist idiot sister that did such a moronic thing. It is much like the neener neener attitude of the lefties on this forum. So why is it so hard for you to believe. I do not care if you believe me. I know it happened, my boss and my co workers know it happened.
I live in a liberal city, crap like this happens all the time. The left thinks they have us where they want us, but they do not

A light bulb just came on. You need to set up a hidden camera and start recording some of this shit for posterity. :cool:

See....today, I was checking out at the grocery store. And a "taker" came up to me at the checkout and said "Good morning good sir, I do declare as a member of the 47%, I am owed a portion of your groceries".

I said to him: "Who art thou, and why does thou believe to be entitled to a helping of my fair crop?"

The girl at the Wal-Mart checkout look at both of us weird, but whatever, she's a taker what do you expect?

So, he said "Sir, I voted for Barack Hussein Obama. And he promised me a portion of your plot in life. I am here to demand it, now."

I told him to fuck off. Then, guys this part is awesome, behind me was a guy who was a Delta Force Black Ops Sniper Commando...and he stepped in and said "Get your stinky 47% taker ass out of this store" and the guy ran.

It was so awesome guys!

Yes we do. The republicans with decency are tired of rightwing idiots and are ready to get rid of you or join other party's making you irrelevant.

The story is believable because the parasite class is owed increasingly more and more. After obama was reelected it is only natural that the parasites should consider that workers work merely to sustain them.

A light bulb just came on. You need to set up a hidden camera and start recording some of this shit for posterity. :cool:

I could check the store video, too. Yes, that is a great idea

When liberals can't counter something, they claim it is a lie.

They can't believe my varied background so they say I'm lying when I tell them. Just because they are inferior people they believe others are like them.

bucs90 is inferior in every aspect of life.

Yes we do. The republicans with decency are tired of rightwing idiots and are ready to get rid of you or join other party's making you irrelevant.

You come to my shop and tell me this to my face, you will be promptly shown the door. We reserve that right

I never neg, but this is a special occasion. :D

The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

I work for me and my family, not the government not for anyone else.

Please forgive me asking but did that really happen?

Unfortunately you and I work to support both ourselves and the 47 percent, the woman was right. Not that we have to listen to her, if this is true, but we certainly are working to support her, or for her(benefit).

Yes it happened.
And no I do not work for her nor does any of my co workers, she is a leach on government assistance that is stealing from us. It does not mean that I work for her. It is no different that a guy that points a gun at me and demands money

You and I work and we pay taxes which goes to her, we work for her. Not that it is right but it is fact. I don't like it, you don't like it but that is the reality we face. Of course your working companion was absolutely correct in the interpretation that he does not work for her in that she can boss him around. None the less, sadly, we are in modern serfdom. But instead of all of what we reap going to the king some goes to those who do not contribute. I am with you in your outrage but the people spoke and apparently it isn't all about the economy.

i work in a thrift store that funds a foodbank for the poor.. my boss is a republican woman whom i adore..we are at dif ends of the political specrtum but at the end of the day we do two things.

we do not discuss our politics which would divide us and we work TOGETHER, left and right to feed poor people.

and i work in a wildlife hospital..again we do not discuss out politics but my work partner is a republican first responder whom i also adore..at the end of the day we do two things.

we do not discuss the things which would divide us and we work TOGETHER left and right to one common goal..to care for wildlife.

all the political rage revenge is stupid..people firing employees to get back at obama..stupid stupid.

imagine if i were to walk into a store to say..have my home remodled..i make them come over and do all the work to give me the estimate..maybe i even let them go so far as to order all the materials..then when they show up..i ask them if they voted for romney..if they say yes. i cancel the order and send them packing..

scumbaggy yes?

the scumbaggy can go both ways.

to be clear this is something i would never do but i imagine there are people who will and do shit like that. both sides.

stop the 'skumbaggy'

Random people dont just walk into random businesses to confront random people about political issues.

And, if they did, they are on a shitload of drugs, and shouldn't be labeled as respresenting the whole group.

I see crazy nutjobs all the time here in South Carolina with NRA stickers on their trucks, and all the anti-Obama shit on their windows, and wearing "NO-Bama" t-shirts to night clubs.

They're dumbasses, not reasonable Republicans. I dont associate the two.

The day after the election a lady came into my work, and approached one of my co workers, and told him she is one of the 47% and that he works for her. My co worker quickly replied "I work for no one but myself lady. You can now leave and never come back, you are not my reason for working, I will not bow to your demands, now get the fuck out" :clap2: I love that guy, and my employer was cool with that. We actually have freedom of speech in my place of employment :D

Please forgive me asking but did that really happen?

Unfortunately you and I work to support both ourselves and the 47 percent, the woman was right. Not that we have to listen to her, if this is true, but we certainly are working to support her, or for her(benefit).

Yes it happened.
And no I do not work for her nor does any of my co workers, she is a leach on government assistance that is stealing from us. It does not mean that I work for her. It is no different that a guy that points a gun at me and demands money

so you are self employed?

When my shop was open I had no END to the idiot leftists that came in to demand something. Free this, free that, they are owed. I was glad to be done with the whole thing. Two lesbians came in to demand I paint their portrait, they had a right. No they didn't have a right and they are probably still paying off the legal bills they incurred. There is no amount of insanity I wouldn't expect from a leftist.

When liberals can't counter something, they claim it is a lie.

They can't believe my varied background so they say I'm lying when I tell them. Just because they are inferior people they believe others are like them.

bucs90 is inferior in every aspect of life.

Blah blah blah blah. I dont care about your internet resume'. You're a classy guy too...saying you would assault me if I had a verbal debate with you in person. Pretty funny stuff actually.

Random people dont just walk into random businesses to confront random people about political issues.

And, if they did, they are on a shitload of drugs, and shouldn't be labeled as respresenting the whole group.

I see crazy nutjobs all the time here in South Carolina with NRA stickers on their trucks, and all the anti-Obama shit on their windows, and wearing "NO-Bama" t-shirts to night clubs.

They're dumbasses, not reasonable Republicans. I dont associate the two.

Just her underhanded way of claiming her superiority over 47%ers,liberals and democrats, eventhough some repubs are 47%ers also.

i work in a thrift store that funds a foodbank for the poor.. my boss is a republican woman whom i adore..we are at dif ends of the political specrtum but at the end of the day we do two things.

we do not discuss our politics which would divide us and we work TOGETHER, left and right to feed poor people.

and i work in a wildlife hospital..again we do not discuss out politics but my work partner is a republican first responder whom i also adore..at the end of the day we do two things.

we do not discuss the things which would divide us and we work TOGETHER left and right to one common goal..to care for wildlife.

all the political rage revenge is stupid..people firing employees to get back at obama..stupid stupid.

imagine if i were to walk into a store to say..have my home remodled..i make them come over and do all the work to give me the estimate..maybe i even let them go so far as to order all the materials..then when they show up..i ask them if they voted for romney..if they say yes. i cancel the order and send them packing..
scumbaggy yes?

the scumbaggy can go both ways.

to be clear this is something i would never do but i imagine there are people who will and do shit like that. both sides.

stop the 'skumbaggy'

Hey thats one hell of an idea:eusa_clap: where Im at plenty of contractors have rebel flags on there trucks making them easy to identify.

no offense, pix, but that's utter nonsense.

i figure the person who made the stupid statement about the 47% was a righty.

*shrug*

p.s. the right needs to stop saying that it's the left who are the takers as long as the red states keep taking more than they put into the system, while blue states put in more than they take.

so now that we moved into some fact-based reality, carry on, hon.

Forum List

Back