Who do you want Trump to pick as his VP?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Me? Patrick Buchanan!

In his acceptance speech, Buchanan proposed U.S. withdrawal from the IMF, the WTO, the UN, and expelling the UN from New York, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, soft money, taxes on inheritance and capital gains, and affirmative action programs. Buchanan also proposed a 10% tariff of foreign imports and term-limits for members of Congress.

Nuff said.

Susana Martinez (?) from NM. He would get a Hispanic woman fighting against Democratic charges of being anti-Hispanic, anti-women.

al aboobakr al baghdadi
2015-12-12-1449931525-9386973-Libya3farhangnews_1244183513081430555176_5611442212534.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin:

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

In his acceptance speech, Buchanan proposed U.S. withdrawal from the IMF, the WTO, the UN, and expelling the UN from New York, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, soft money, taxes on inheritance and capital gains, and affirmative action programs. Buchanan also proposed a 10% tariff of foreign imports and term-limits for members of Congress.

Nuff said.
buchanan?.. the guy is 77....i used to deliver to a retirement community,those people forgot things that happened last week.....

I hate to say it but Rubio....simply to have a unified Republican party, as Rubio is the establishment choice if they can't have "Yeb!" ,...and they can't!

Also a good Hispanic boy, and a history of amnesty, even though he now denies it! Just takes shit away from the subversive neoCommie/DemoRATS!

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.

let say Trump win the nomination the question is does he take someone like Rubio that can follow his eight years in office ( I am pretending that will happen ) or does he go with someone like Cruz instead?

Naturally. Buchanan is a xenophobe just like you
You mean he is American first and wants what's best for AMERICA not Israel or anyone else. You can go fund your little hippy utopia rainbow community no one will bother you. Just laugh at you.
He mentioned Scott Brown in New Hampshire yesterday
GROSS! That's as bad as a Nikki Haley or Susana Martinez
Me? Patrick Buchanan!
Buchanan most likely sees Trump as a clown.
Actually he doesn't. See the thread I will be posting here in a minute. :)
Susana Martinez (?) from NM. He would get a Hispanic woman fighting against Democratic charges of being anti-Hispanic, anti-women.
Meh. No thanks. I mean he might but I just don't see it happening.
Jan Brewer
She is on my short list as a possibility.
Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.
buchanan?.. the guy is 77....i used to deliver to a retirement community,those people forgot things that happened last week.....

Jesse Ventura

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.

let say Trump win the nomination the question is does he take someone like Rubio that can follow his eight years in office ( I am pretending that will happen ) or does he go with someone like Cruz instead?
Christ I hope Cruz if that was the case.

If Trump is really, really smart like he proclaims, than he should pick a smart, but a non-always-yes-man, like John Kasich!

Forum List

Back