Who do you want Trump to pick as his VP?

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

In his acceptance speech, Buchanan proposed U.S. withdrawal from the IMF, the WTO, the UN, and expelling the UN from New York, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, soft money, taxes on inheritance and capital gains, and affirmative action programs. Buchanan also proposed a 10% tariff of foreign imports and term-limits for members of Congress.

Nuff said.

Ann Coulter....Trump/Coulter.

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

In his acceptance speech, Buchanan proposed U.S. withdrawal from the IMF, the WTO, the UN, and expelling the UN from New York, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, soft money, taxes on inheritance and capital gains, and affirmative action programs. Buchanan also proposed a 10% tariff of foreign imports and term-limits for members of Congress.

Nuff said.

Trump needs a person who appears to be a moderating influence-----
not something to BANG ON ITS CHEST IN TIME

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.

Who would this be?

I'd consider Condolezza Rice a good choice, Democrats could exercise their historic racism and war on Conservative women.

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.

Who would this be?

I already told you........Kasich!

It really is a hard choice. I mean look at all these rising stars that end up duds. recently, N. Haley?

How about Bobby Jindal. He is not working right now.

ParaSalin? I always wanted to post my word play.

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.

Who would this be?

unfortunately NOT GIULIANI -----nice guy but too much LIKE TRUMP----he
needs something to counter balance him.--------liberal but not stupid like
Kerry or Sanders. Someone a bit INTELLECTUAL and US "nobility" ....
that kinda vanilla guy from New England seems a really good foil

If Trump is really, really smart like he proclaims, than he should pick a smart, but a non-always-yes-man, like John Kasich!
Meh not as bad as Brown....don't care for the man personally but might make a good VP has experience etc.
He mentioned Scott Brown in New Hampshire yesterday

very solid new Englander-----a nice foil for the brash big mouth New York Trump-----great idea
Yuck. 2 New Englanders will get creamed!
Cruz.... Rand Paul.... could make good VPs ....

yes? no? may be? :dunno:
sounds good to me!

What about a Trump/Sanders ticket? Plenty of democrats that WON'T vote for Clinton but WOULD vote for Sanders.....could be VERY interesting...think it would alienate to many on the republican side?

What about a Trump/Sanders ticket? Plenty of democrats that WON'T vote for Clinton but WOULD vote for Sanders.....could be VERY interesting...think it would alienate to many on the republican side?

I had thought same, Sanders. Could help to win but then what you do with him? let him tax the rich?

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

Nuff said.

Who would this be?

unfortunately NOT GIULIANI -----nice guy but too much LIKE TRUMP----he
needs something to counter balance him.--------liberal but not stupid like
Kerry or Sanders. Someone a bit INTELLECTUAL and US "nobility" ....
that kinda vanilla guy from New England seems a really good foil

What is US "nobility", I mean the criteria as you don't have actual real Aristocrats like we in Europa have.

I thought he was gonna go for Cruz, but with the latest brouhaha about Cruz bullshit....I don't think he will go there now.
I really don't know. Maybe Rand Paul? But Paul has to mellow out alittle bit. We can't have two hotheads in there at the same time.

Rudy Giuliani. Terrorism is the main issue and who better than Giuliani to make that case? Think 9/11.

Forum List

Back