Who do you want Trump to pick as his VP?

Demeanor is ALL------trump will win based on that DEFIANT SNARL-----he reminds
me of the CLASSIC----two year old kid who has recently learned the POWER of the word "NO!!!!! " remember? every mother laughs when it first HITS

Hypnotizing. In a not very nice way. Every time he talks, I see nothing but that bottom lip.

What about Tim Donnelly? Ran for Governor in California....still active. McCrory has vetoed a religious freedom bill in
NC...I dunno bout that...

Donald Trump Taps Two GOP Candidates To Be His Vice President

Palin..I would love it. Bring a lovely looking female on as VP....not sure how his wife would care for that and the fact Palin's daughter keeps having kids outside of marriage its just a LOT of baggage.

Rudy Giuliani. Terrorism is the main issue and who better than Giuliani to make that case? Think 9/11.
Two from New York will never work. Cruz carries Texas and that is a lot of votes.
Texas always goes Republican. I would suggest someone from California but there aren't many conservatives to choose from. Giuliani has charisma going for him too. He's not just a New York figure either, he's well known and loved nationwide. Remember, Al Gore didn't win his own state in 2,000.
Trump/Cruz can take the east coast and the southern border states. The west coast is trash so forget them. That leaves the northern border and the mid west. Ideas?
He just needs some strong organization with some strong personalities stumping for him. Don't get me wrong, Cruz would work too but I'm concerned the two of them are gonna end up enemies the way things seem to be headed. Maybe not but whether Cruz is on the ticket or not, he can still be a major asset just by campaigning for him. My concern would be Ohio and Florida. Virginia is important too.

john-kasich-campaign-new-hampshire.jpg
He looks like a fucking zombie!

NO PALIN. Trump is not that stupid.
Trump will do whatever he feels is best for him so no telling who he will ask. Count on it being a surprise though. He likes surprises and doing the exact opposite of what folks think.

Palin!? Not hardly. I am thinking someone from a swing state is more likely.

There could be other long shots in the mix, too. Freshman Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst is skyrocketing to fame after her 2014 win, delivering this year’s State of the Union rebuttal. She’ll have major influence in her home state caucuses. The Iraq combat veteran would bring military heft to a ticket, though critics would attack her lack of experience.

Add military veteran to that resume.

Rudy Giuliani. Terrorism is the main issue and who better than Giuliani to make that case? Think 9/11.
Two from New York will never work. Cruz carries Texas and that is a lot of votes.
Texas always goes Republican. I would suggest someone from California but there aren't many conservatives to choose from. Giuliani has charisma going for him too. He's not just a New York figure either, he's well known and loved nationwide. Remember, Al Gore didn't win his own state in 2,000.
Trump/Cruz can take the east coast and the southern border states. The west coast is trash so forget them. That leaves the northern border and the mid west. Ideas?
He just needs some strong organization with some strong personalities stumping for him. Don't get me wrong, Cruz would work too but I'm concerned the two of them are gonna end up enemies the way things seem to be headed. Maybe not but whether Cruz is on the ticket or not, he can still be a major asset just by campaigning for him. My concern would be Ohio and Florida. Virginia is important too.
Florida would say Bush MAYBE? Virginia would be interesting. But it does have a STRONG slave state background. Who we got in Ohio?

No more bush or clinton dynasties. That have that against them.
I wanna know more about Joni Ernst. A woman, a veteran. VP material?
I guess I better go google her.

There could be other long shots in the mix, too. Freshman Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst is skyrocketing to fame after her 2014 win, delivering this year’s State of the Union rebuttal. She’ll have major influence in her home state caucuses. The Iraq combat veteran would bring military heft to a ticket, though critics would attack her lack of experience.

Now THAT is an interesting pick.
220px-Joni_Ernst_Official_photo_portrait_114th_Congress.jpg

Early life and career[edit]

Ernst was born Joni Kay Culver in Montgomery County, Iowa, the daughter of Marilyn and Richard Culver.[6] She was valedictorian of her class at Stanton High School.[7] Ernst earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Iowa State University,[8] and a Master of Public Administration degree from Columbus College.[7][9] While in college, Ernst took part in an agricultural exchange to the Soviet Union.[10]
Military career[edit]

Ernst served as a lieutenant colonel in the logistics branch, commanding the 185th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion at Camp Dodge, the largest battalion in the Iowa Army National Guard.[11][12] Upon her retirement from the military in 2015, Ernst had served 23 years between the Army Reserve and theNational Guard.[1] She spent 14 months in Kuwait in 2003-2004 as a company commander during Operation Iraqi Freedom.[9][13][14]
Joni Ernst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She has a damn good resume.

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

In his acceptance speech, Buchanan proposed U.S. withdrawal from the IMF, the WTO, the UN, and expelling the UN from New York, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, soft money, taxes on inheritance and capital gains, and affirmative action programs. Buchanan also proposed a 10% tariff of foreign imports and term-limits for members of Congress.

Nuff said.
lol

This thread's premise is true idiocy – naïve, sophomoric, childish, inane, and wrong.

Ernst was born Joni Kay Culver in Montgomery County, Iowa, the daughter of Marilyn and Richard Culver.[6] She was valedictorian of her class at Stanton High School.[7] Ernst earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Iowa State University,[8] and a Master of Public Administration degree from Columbus College.[7][9] While in college, Ernst took part in an agricultural exchange to the Soviet Union.[10]
Military career[edit]

Ernst served as a lieutenant colonel in the logistics branch, commanding the 185th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion at Camp Dodge, the largest battalion in the Iowa Army National Guard.[11][12] Upon her retirement from the military in 2015, Ernst had served 23 years between the Army Reserve and theNational Guard.[1] She spent 14 months in Kuwait in 2003-2004 as a company commander during Operation Iraqi Freedom.[9][13][14]

I'd rather it be someone more well known.

Military career[edit]

I'd rather it be someone more well known.
Trump IS the well known half. A balanced ticket is Ying/Yang right? Trump makes Hillary look bad but THIS woman DESTROYS Hillary in the eyes of the female population.

THIS woman could strip Hillary of votes across the nation BARELY trying. She is MORE qualified then Hillary to be president. He picks THIS woman and the press WILL compare her to Hillary and Hillary LOSES BADLY.

Forum List

Back