Who do you think I care about ?

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
What do you think I give a fuck about ?

My kid's wellbeing ?
Or the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers and white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

My dad who has liver cancer, with an estimated, highly generalized but statistically valid 6 months to live ?
Or the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers, white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

How I'm going to be doing in 6 months or a year ?

Or do I give a fuck about the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers, white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

My own safety, my own life, my own personal environment ?

Or do you think I give a fucking rats ass whatsoever, about the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers, white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

Which one makes a lot more sense to you that I give a fuck about ?

Hilarious OP. I could have written one like that myself today.

What do you think I give a fuck about ?

My kid's wellbeing ?
Or the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers and white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

My dad who has liver cancer, with an estimated, highly generalized but statistically valid 6 months to live ?
Or the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers, white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

How I'm going to be doing in 6 months or a year ?

Or do I give a fuck about the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers, white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

My own safety, my own life, my own personal environment ?

Or do you think I give a fucking rats ass whatsoever, about the "lack of opportunity" that some inner city street n!ggers, white trash and poags that can't get their shit straight, caused for themselves ?

Which one makes a lot more sense to you that I give a fuck about ?
I could give a fuck what you give a fuck about.

In a world full of people who don't care about people, here's one who wants to brag about it. Being exceptionally unexceptional is...not very remarkable.

Forum List

Back